Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 10 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Aqua) [L-4]

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Ok so assuming 3 maffia we are at mylo. But if notty is telling the truth and inf is maffia tjen we are at lylo

If we lynch a maf today and notty manages to find the oleander we will be at lylo too

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts before I go to bed:
-Aqua's lack of activity compared to early in the game definitely makes me nervous about him. While I dont consider him to be the best lynch at this point, we really shouldnt discount the possibility that he could be mafia.
-Upon further thought, I don't trust Notty's claim at all. Setting up a scenario where someone else dies in the event she dies seems like a very scummy tactic to scare town away from lynching her. Furthermore, there's a load of balance issues with the role she's claimed - e.g. what happens when she fulfills her win condition? I know when I played a 3p role in Bluerose Hospital on LCN, I was removed from the game immediately upon fulfilling my win condition, to avoid issues with neutrals with no goals upsetting the balance between town & mafia. However, my removal was displayed as a regular kill to everyone else alive at the time. Furthermore, the game info in Bluerose explicitly stated that would happen, so I don't think its something Choco and Alisha would just forget to mention, especially in a unique setup like this one.
In addition, one other huge hole I'm seeing in Notty's roleclaim - what happens if one of the flowers Notty is assigned dies before she can bond with them? You would end up with an annoyed 3p unable to fulfill their win condition, so what would they do in that scenario?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Though Aqua does make a good point about Inffy - just because he's easily the loudest/most active person here doesn't automatically mean he's town. I'm not convinced we should lynch him yet, but I don't fully trust his reads either.
Also purple has indeed been very erratic throughout most of the game. I've never been fully convinced that they're townie at any point.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And Nottykitten who did you try to bond with last night?
I tried to bond with Stranger and they're not the Oleander either. This honestly makes me pretty sure that Kroppeb is the Oleander especially now that Aqua has also been confirmed to not be it by Unu.

Lynching Inf is stupid. Not only will Inf die (who is 99% sure town because of the contrast between Magnolia and Oleander), I will also die which almost surely means the game will end since we're probably in a mylo right now.

Upon further thought, I don't trust Notty's claim at all. Setting up a scenario where someone else dies in the event she dies seems like a very scummy tactic to scare town away from lynching her. Furthermore, there's a load of balance issues with the role she's claimed - e.g. what happens when she fulfills her win condition? I know when I played a 3p role in Bluerose Hospital on LCN, I was removed from the game immediately upon fulfilling my win condition, to avoid issues with neutrals with no goals upsetting the balance between town & mafia. However, my removal was displayed as a regular kill to everyone else alive at the time. Furthermore, the game info in Bluerose explicitly stated that would happen, so I don't think its something Choco and Alisha would just forget to mention, especially in a unique setup like this one.
Inf won't die when I die, he will only lose his ability. I will die when Inf dies though which is why we shouldn't lynch him.

In addition, one other huge hole I'm seeing in Notty's roleclaim - what happens if one of the flowers Notty is assigned dies before she can bond with them? You would end up with an annoyed 3p unable to fulfill their win condition, so what would they do in that scenario?
The hosts will assign me a new one to bond with.

I feel pretty confident in saying that Kroppeb, Aqua and Stranger are the last Mafia's in the game (since I believe Dess 100% and I feel like Inf being a Magnolia 99% clears him). I want to lynch one of these three today, and since Aqua/Stranger are confirmed not the Oleander that makes me want to lynch Kroppeb. It seems like a sure Mafia lynch to me and I'd rather get another flower than mislynch and lose.

Vote Kroppeb

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I have given up hope in this game. We keep reading too much into who said what and when and why as opposed to going for overall game feel, and every time we end up misslynching one of our own. Had I kept pushing my feels instead of following general consensus, we might be doing better off. The reason I was nervous over lynching Tehbrian and kept givimg him time was exactly this. A lot of town was afk. I'm tired of it, I'm going with my instincts, also Aqua is back now that mafia has a mostly secure win. So nah fam.

VOTE AQUA

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Things I distrust:
-Notty agreeing with me to vote for a Vy lynch when they have never agreed with me before and wanted me dead most of the game
- Aqua has been against me since the begining along with Omni. Everything I said was mocked and if I tried to put out opionins it was put against town.
- The rest of town either wasting time on me because of mafia bussing, or being completly afk for most of it
- Inffy reading too much into friggin everything, tho towards the end they started finally connecting more player reactions/feels as opposed to asking questions that can easily be lied to.

As of this moment everything is going down as I said. Mafia has left me for their last kill, or misslynch because that was part of their plan anyway. Inffy if you are town, watch your back since most of the investigations have gone after people deduced whatever questions you've asked.
If not, you are indeed the mastermind mafia.

I'm off this shit game.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Aqua - 1 (Purplepixies) [L-4]
Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Aqua) [L-4]
Kroppeb - 1 (Nottykitten) [L-4]

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Welp according to hosts if I quit now I can't join other games. In case anyone noticed I hate spending time on things just to lose. So count me as still in but just letting this shit show run. Here's my role again but word for word in case town even cares anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Abilities:
- Hour Hand Manipulation: During each night phase, you may set the hour hand on the game dial. Your action will always run first.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

GG mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Welp according to hosts if I quit now I can't join other games. In case anyone noticed I hate spending time on things just to lose. So count me as still in but just letting this shit show run. Here's my role again but word for word in case town even cares anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If only there was a way to not lose like contributing and trying to convince people to lynch whomever you think is Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

Abilities:
- Hour Hand Manipulation: During each night phase, you may set the hour hand on the game dial. Your action will always run first.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

GG mafia
I take it you have not read the rules of the game that were provided in our signup post:
Do not quote your role PM, take a screen capture of it, etc. You may paraphrase the role PM.

Since this was a word for word copy/paste, I am left with no choice but to modkill you without any chance of a substitution happening.

purplepixies, you have been modkilled and are no longer in the game. Thread locked for now.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The game has resumed, with a continuation of the day with all previous votes wiped because of Purplepixies being modkilled. Deadline will be the same as before, 10 April 2019 UTC.

With 7 players remaining in the game, it now takes only 4 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no lynch.

I also want to say, I am sorry to everyone that signed up to the game and had to be inconvenienced by that modkill, and I have tried to arrive at a solution as fair as I can be to everybody. The show must go on, after all!

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——

No votes have been registered.

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Purplepixies has been modkilled. They had the role of Hydrangea [Town-Aligned]

——
Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Hydrangea.

Abilities:

Win condition:
——