Survivor Cephalonia

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Since this may be my last time on the island:
-->''I sit with my machete and walking stick in hand. I gaze out over the slowly graying haze that engulfed the Greek lands as the sun rose. Time for a new day. I sip the water from the coconut husk. I thought to myself: I'm glad I came here. I sit up, and watch, maybe for the last time, as the sun rose over Bellatorum.''<--

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Voting recap Fourteen:

As Silvuss becomes the third member of the Jury, everyone prepares for the coming long, and hard days ahead. The newly formed alliance continues with their plan to vote out the last two non-alliance members Dill, and Night. They are eventually successfully voted into the danger zone, but Noma, after a brief bought of inactivity (dealing with school :(), is voted in as well, for not voting. Noma and Night choose the same number, entering a tie, and Dilly chooses a number farther from ansoro's, and is safe. Noma and Night vote again. Night chooses a closer number than Noma, and is voted from the island. Night becomes the fourth member of the Jury. Six are left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 2 Survivors who recieved the most amount of votes and are in danger of leaving the Island are.... DillonSaysRawr and JohnOgozalek

This is what will happen now. You 2 will now have to send ME a number between 1-100. The one CLOSEST to my number is OUT of Survivor.
I will give you guys 2 days. So send it as soon as possible!

Dillon recieved 5 votes
John recieved 5 votes
Noma recieved 1 vote
Forest recieved 1 vote

Here are the results of who voted for who:

Bellatorum Tribe

Forest = Dillon and John
Solis = Dillon and John
John = Dillon and Noma
Dillon = John and Forest
Noma = Dillon and John
Ooglie = Dillon and John

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivor who is out of Survivor Cephalonia is.... JohnOgozalek

DillonSaysRawr , you are safe. You can return to your tribe.

DillonSaysRawr used his Immunity. Therefore JohnOgozalek goes immediately home.

John, you are the FIFTH member of the Jury. You will have a saying at the last Tribal Council. So stay in touch with the thread.

John, you can say one last statement to your fellow Survivors if you want.

(John will keep posting the recaps)

JohnOgozalek, the Tribe has spoken. 15 down. 5
left.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
JOHN NO :( :( :( asdfgh You were one of the few people I actually trusted in this game and oh no. well. ahh.
And solis22 what about me? I feel that I've been just as strong/if not stronger than at least one of Forest or Ooglie, minus my afk vote out. Plus, as you said, someone needs to talk. and here I am talking.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
Yes and what I'm saying is that I can be a strong force in said new alliance, and have proved my worth numerous times.
Also I'm active (with the exception being the before said incident) and have worth.
You don't have to declare a concrete alliance, I feel that with 5 people left the teams are still very much up to discussion.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Yes and what I'm saying is that I can be a strong force in said new alliance, and have proved my worth numerous times.
Also I'm active (with the exception being the before said incident) and have worth.
You don't have to declare a concrete alliance, I feel that with 5 people left the teams are still very much up to discussion.
See Noma. This is the thing. Lets say we keep with the alliance. Forets, Ooglie, you and me. Dillon will still be in the outs. So, we will have to vote out 2 Survivors. And I DON'T want to use the randomizer. That's risky to this point. And I am sure NOONE wants the luck to determine their path. It's time for strategy. TO make moves. And I already made mine.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
I never said keep with the old alliance, I just said that you should consider other options. Obviously you are in the power seat right now, and I am asking for your consideration.
Instead of your decided 3 person alliance, we make a separate three person alliance with another person. I personally see more from Ooglie and Dilly then I do from forest, even though he did make the move for the last alliance.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Nomasaurus I am not in the power seat. EVERY single Survivor left is in the same level. Now, there are some Survivors that are more quiet and they just don't do much strategy. And then there are the ones that are not afraid to talk and at this point of the game it's game on. Like 2 more Survivors need to go home and then the FINALS.

And I am not forcing Ooglie or Forest to be with me. They may say no. But I just threw out on the table my idea. And I'm offering them a free ticket to the final 3.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
Nomasaurus And I'm offering them a free ticket to the final 3.
That's what makes you in the power seat.
You just threw out on the table a free way to make it to the final 3, why would they not take that? their desire for that ticket will push them to go with you.

Frankly I don't understand why you would choose not to include me in said alliance, unless you're trying to find fodder for the final 3 for an easy win.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
That's what makes you in the power seat.
You just threw out on the table a free way to make it to the final 3, why would they not take that? their desire for that ticket will push them to go with you.

Frankly I don't understand why you would choose not to include me in said alliance, unless you're trying to find fodder for the final 3 for an easy win.
See. It could be Forest or Ooglie or Dillon or You to give an idea first. But why would I just seat there and wait for someone to give an idea and NOT include me in it? No. I needed to talk. I was not gonna take that chance. I am sorry... Just trying to survive in this game :/

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
I'm not asking why you spoke up, because I KNOW why. I would have done the exact same thing, with the exception that I would have included You, Ooglie, and myself. But you beat me to it. and that's why I'm asking for you to include me in your alliance instead of Forest. I have worth, and here I am talking, neither Ooglie nor forest have responded yet to your call for an alliance. I'm calling for help, and I think that you should reconsider the structure of the alliance.

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
What about me? I was part of the alliance until Forest decided to state that I wasn't active when I clearly stated that my computer was being fixed. I know that may not be an excuse, but I have been nothing but loyal to the alliance, even when I was kicked out of it. Remember when I voted against Night, and we were the only 2 not in the alliance? And not just that, I used the random vote thing for the rest of you, just because I felt as if I could be re-added to the alliance. I have fought for so long, being in the bottom every voting since the final 8, and I am still running strong. (Like CeCe Frey from season 2 of XFactor USA :m) So keep your little alliance. I now realize that I don't need no one to help me win this. I have made it this far by myself and I am not slowing down now. I am too close to victory, and I am sticking with my gut. I can prove that I don't need others to come out of this with the title of the Survivor Champion. Too-da-loo I say to you. :m