Survivor Tetepare

Xfolo

Reaction score
I looked around for food. I found a few coconuts, but i needed more. But after ages of searching, i found nothing. I realized I should fish for the food. I didn't have a rod, but i found a rope and attached some bait for it, and just hoped it would work.
It didnt work that well, but i caught enough. I went back to my tribe, and cooked the fish on a fire.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Several Alliances and Truces are being made. I walk from the spot where we decided to make base and go into the direction of the sunrise so I don't lose my sense of direction. The leaves in this jungle area seem to have holes through them and there is a ticking sound from the tops of the trees. Suddenly, the jungle gets dark, I look up to see 1,000s of flying ants swarming the tops of the trees. I start to panic and look ahead where there are mounts full of them. They slowly come down eating all the leaves on the jungle tree. I look back to where I was just standing and they are coming out of the ground building new nests blocking my path back to camp. That swarm starts to take off I sprint across the area going away from camp hit a rock flip over the hill of flying ants and start rolling down a hill. Branches start whipping me as I fall down the hill. I start falling faster and land in a pit hitting my head on a rough surface. The ticking sound begins to fade and it seems the sun is setting fast. I try to get up and fall back down into darkness.

storm886

Reaction score
As I walk back to the tribe, I notice the house on the blueprint is no longer on the book page but standing tall on the ground. Our banner is hung across the entrance. I enter cautiously. I tap my foot on the doormat a few times to make sure it isn't a trap. Nothing happens. I continue inside to the kitchen. The pantries are overflowing with food. I decide it seems safe enough, so I continue to the rest of the house. There are five bedrooms. Each customized for its inhabitant. I tour each one, astounded by their majesty. The most puzzling one of all was Awwwyea's. "How in the world did all of this stuff get in here," I asked myself. Putting it behind me, I continued to the pool. The pool had clear blue water, a marble deck, and a wooden fence enclosing it. Above the fence were tall, beautiful banana trees that created a cooling shadow that kept you safe from the boiling evening sun. As night crept upon us, I called for my tribe to come enjoy their new home.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
vati180
mythelf
Who are we going to vote out first? I say it should be hockey since he has more experience with survivor than Xfolo. Ideas?
So in the end I am gonna be gone t'ill monday so ya I am going to vote for Hockeyfan because of the reasons you stated.
The votings are upen untill somewhere on tuesday, so you shouldn't have any trouble while you're away.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
After traveling the coastline for a couple hours, carrying a box of oddball fruits and seashells and a fishing pole, I stumble across Storm886, whom was searching around for our group. We greeted and he guided me to the house. I hesitated to enter, and almost dropped the box in the process.

"This is sketchy as fuck, Storm." I told him. However, I set my worries aside, trusting my group's decision. I hand Storm the hand-made fishing pole, and tell him that one of us has to enjoy fishing and be half decent at it. "Freshly cooked fish on a campfire would be lovely."

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Xfolo Lets vote for vati, because he has more seasons played than me and led a huge alliance and cut it apart to get into the top 10. mythelf vote vati. or anyone but me to make it a tie.
mythelf has already said she is in our alliance for now.
Also, vati never 'cut the alliance apart' lol.
What if myth is in your alliance but chooses not to vote the same people as you.
Then what would the point of an alliance be?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
-Jivvi approached the massive house of the Merita tribe

He presses it, and the house collapses on itself. Jivvi takes a moment to grab their crate of explosives, and also a milkshake from the hand of an unconscious Awwwyea-

I vote that we vote for 22, cause he hasn't said anything yet, and therefore has the worst roleplaying, which is how I propose we select a person to be in the danger zone. I reckon just a tribewide alliance, vote the least silly rp-ers off, and have a chill, eh, Purdeni?

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
This might go against what I've been saying but...
Forest_Knight If we make it past this section, you interested in being in an alliance? Last season I think we were on the cusp of one but it never happened due to, well you know.
When you say this section, do you mean these group that we're in now? If so, we would need to be in the same group, ORR are you referring to a main alliance?

This section meaning our tribes right now yo, if we get past these tribes shall we be in an alliance?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I vote that we vote for 22, cause he hasn't said anything yet, and therefore has the worst roleplaying, which is how I propose we select a person to be in the danger zone. I reckon just a tribewide alliance, vote the least silly rp-ers off, and have a chill, eh, Purdeni?
I'm in an alliance with myusername, so sorry, raxo2222 myusername22 id rather not have us all in the danger zone, who do you suggest we all vote for, Jivvi or 77?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score

I'm sorry jivvi I've been busy helping a friend with something and also because today is my birthday, however I'm glad you said this because I was going to say we vote you out first.

Oak I'm going to say we vote jivvi then 77 out to help keep our tribes strength

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
mythelf has already said she is in our alliance for now.
Also, vati never 'cut the alliance apart' lol.
What if myth is in your alliance but chooses not to vote the same people as you.
Then what would the point of an alliance be?
To not vote the people in your alliance and choose someone to vote, you don't need to vote the same as everyone else just not vote anyone in the alliance.