Survivor Tetepare

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Strategy eh raxo? I say, we hoard ALLLLLLLLLL the coconuts, and then make the other teams vote for who we want them to vote for in exchange for 1 coconut per vote!
IF YOU TAKE ALL THE COCONUTS, THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE MY FAMOUS COCONUT BRAS
THAT'S THE ONLY REASON IM HERE BECAUSE IT'S A MULTI-MILLION COMAPANY
So anyways, my tribe, is like, awesome. I DONT WANNA VOTE D: Ansoro and notty, you guys are so evil. Black jack and hookers? sounds like a grand ol' time

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Raxo, oak now that I look at it I haven't seen any alliance attempts from 77 and really only saw a single post, perhaps were better off working with jivvi if 77 isn't really even playing the game
After targeting you, since we forged an alliance, I think Jivvi could be a possible threat, whereas 77 may see this and be more likely to co-operate.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Lol I have decided to be yolo this game.
Im voting for Jivvi since that's what my tribe thinks.
Btw I think this is bs since now me and Jivvi have no chance.

well you're not entirely doomed luckily there is a luck element to this game and who knows how that will run out. Personally I don't want to vote you out but it's a question of who we can keep and I'm hoping you could make it to the merge with us, now we just need to roll some dice and see how things roll.

storm886

Reaction score
-Jivvi approached the massive house of the Merita tribe

He presses it, and the house collapses on itself. Jivvi takes a moment to grab their crate of explosives, and also a milkshake from the hand of an unconscious Awwwyea-
Coming back from a nap in real life here to see this.. are we all dead now or...? x]
This is a magical house, remember? I open my book to the table of contents and find Q&A. I turn to the page and find, "What to do if someone blows up the house? - Answer: Say "Solis" again and this time.... MAKE SURE TO PUT UP THE SECURITY SYSTEM." I say this and the house reappears. I go inside and enter the super long password into the security system. Four walls, a roof, and a reinforced floor begin surrounding the house. It looks as if the house is in a cube. The walls are made out of a supernatural material that cannot be destroyed by anything (it's transparent btw :D). I go to the pool to relax.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
This might go against what I've been saying but...
Forest_Knight If we make it past this section, you interested in being in an alliance? Last season I think we were on the cusp of one but it never happened due to, well you know.
When you say this section, do you mean these group that we're in now? If so, we would need to be in the same group, ORR are you referring to a main alliance?

This section meaning our tribes right now yo, if we get past these tribes shall we be in an alliance?
I would love to be in an alliance with you after these tribes. Also, SmoggyWaffles , sorry but I seem to be in an alliance with my tribe, Friendlies with nitasu987 and Kattzen 's tribe, and going to also be in an alliance with HypeBurst . I got more than enough right now, and I hope that they don't get annoyed that I'm in more than one. I would love to be friendlies with you though, and maybe if we both make it a bit farther we can be in an alliance. c:

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
What if myth is in your alliance but chooses not to vote the same people as you.
Then what would the point of an alliance be?
To not vote the people in your alliance and choose someone to vote, you don't need to vote the same as everyone else just not vote anyone in the alliance.

Now it seems like you're saying anything to save yourself from going to the danger zone. I've never seen or heard of any alliances doing that.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Then what would the point of an alliance be?
To not vote the people in your alliance and choose someone to vote, you don't need to vote the same as everyone else just not vote anyone in the alliance.

Now it seems like you're saying anything to save yourself from going to the danger zone. I've never seen or heard of any alliances doing that.
You are just tell myth who to vote for with out her input.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

She is free to vote for who ever she wants to. The tribe though (Which she said she was apart of for now) is voting for you.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
She is free to vote for who ever she wants to. The tribe though (Which she said she was apart of for now) is voting for you.
If you haven't forgotten Xfolo and I are in the tribe too not just you 3 :p

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score

Xfolo

Reaction score
Xfolo walks past the discussion of his tribe, and suddenly tripped in some sand. The sand was deep, and Xfolo went right through it. He falls into a abandoned room, but he is unconscious. 1 hour later, he wakes. He looks around, and saw a stack of gold. He didn't have anything to carry it in, so he calls his tribe and they collect the gold. :3