Survivor Tetepare

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
4,136
Congratulations last 4​
​
​
As you all can see only one more Survivor needs to be voted out. Then the other 3 will be in the final. It's the last effort you have to do to get one of those three spots.​
​
You wil need to vote for two Survivors.​
​
Good luck​
 

SmoggyWaffles

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
579
I don't know either.
This is how I see it.
Hype will defend digi and vote for both of us.
Digi will do the same for hype
We now have 2 votes.
Then you will vote for hype and I to keep digi safe, now that raxo is gone.
And I will vote for digi and you, to keep hype safe, because I am sticking with the alliance from the beginning. :0
 

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
979
Reaction score
1,509
which basically means me and you are going to the danger zone smoggy :3

Unless, since we've made it this far, we could bring up that one plan hype had earlier where we all go to the danger zone.

Me: Digi Hype
Smoggy: Digi Hype
Digi: Me Smoggy
Hype: Me Smoggy

or something like that
 

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
4,136
Results​
​
The Survivors who received the most votes against and were sent to the danger zone were... digitalmez, SmoggyWaffles and xXxFruitNinjaxXx​
​
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... SmoggyWaffles​
​
FruitNinja received 3 votes​
Digital received 2 votes​
Smoggy received 2 votes​
Hype received 1 vote​
​
Who voted for who:​
​
Fruit- Hype and Digi​
Hype- Fruit and Smoggy​
Digi- Fruit and Smoggy​
Smoggy- Fruit and Digi​
​
Smoggy, you're the Seventh and final Member of the Jury. Please keep in touch with the thread because you'll be very important at the end.​
​
You can say one last statement if you wish​
​
Smoggy, the Tribe have spoken.​
​
17 down. 3 left.​
​
​
​
 

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
4,136
Congratulations Final 3!​
​
You've done what the other 17 couldn't do.​
​
​
Now listen carefully. Each one of you will send ME by PM saying why you deserve to win Survivor. You can write whatever you want. Once I have the three statements I will post them so the Jury can read them. After that the Jury can ask you guys questions.​
 
Top