Duffie Draws! (Reborn!)

Duffie

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been posting my drawings! Since I haven't had internet for the past two or so months (grumble, grumble), I haven't been able to even upload my drawings, the way I usually do.

So, for now, I'll just bump my thread to keep it on date. Also keep in mind that when I finally get internet back at my house, there will be a large photo uploading dump of drawings I've done!

Until then, check out my older drawings. :p

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually love your newest drawings. They're getting more into the anime division-- which I like but it's keeping in your style and not going all stereotypical anime. Dont get me wrong, I loved your style/drawings before-- but adding a little bit of anime style to it-- purposeful or not-- I'm in love with your drawings.

Oh and
What program do you use for your digital drawings?

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score

Duffie

Reaction score
Thank you all for your awesomeness. :3

What program do you use for your digital drawings?
Artrage, but I pirated it, because it costs flippin' $60.
Is artrage a good software for drawing.

Artrage...so cs photoshop can't use for drawing?I pirated that too.
You can use Photoshop, there's nothing wrong with that. I just prefer the tools of Artrage, as they're more smooth and adjustable, I guess.

Artrage is more designed for drawing from a tablet, while Photoshop is more for altering photos or fancy graphics. There's still nothing wrong with using Photoshop to draw, or any other program. Just find a program that best suits your needs! :3

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thank you all for your awesomeness. :3

Artrage, but I pirated it, because it costs flippin' $60.

You can use Photoshop, there's nothing wrong with that. I just prefer the tools of Artrage, as they're more smooth and adjustable, I guess.

Artrage is more designed for drawing from a tablet, while Photoshop is more for altering photos or fancy graphics. There's still nothing wrong with using Photoshop to draw, or any other program. Just find a program that best suits your needs! :3
Paint.

Duffie

Reaction score

Paint.
Beside the sarcasm, I actually saw someone draw beautifully on Paint with just lines, along with curving those lines. I can't do that, but she definitely could.

Duffie

Reaction score
Hey, guys~!

So, I was wondering, does anyone have any requests?

I can only really draw females, as well as those females being human. I don't think I do too well drawing based on real-life photos, but if you have some reference pictures, I'll give it a go.

I'd also need some sort of idea for a pose, as I have a terrible time coming up with them.

Oh, and I much prefer adorableness over seriousness. :3

Mia

Reaction score

Duffie

Reaction score
Can you draw my avatar kthnx :3
I can only really draw females, as well as those females being human. I don't think I do too well drawing based on real-life photos, but if you have some reference pictures, I'll give it a go.
:c
Can't you give it a go? :c It will help you learn how to draw animals k.
I'm not a fan of drawing animals. D:

It's the same as with me drawing guys. I probably can draw them, but I just find it more comfortable and enjoyable to draw girls. :p