Duffie Draws! (Reborn!)

Duffie

Reaction score
Our OC's are pretty much two brown haired wolf girls.
Me: I have dark blue eyes and long brown hair. I have wolf ears and tail that are light grey and I wear orange shorts (I nearly said organ heh) and a gold long sleeved shoulder less top. The rest of my legs are slightly wolf-ish.
Kylie: She has light blue eyes and short brown hair. She has wolf ears and tail that are white and she wears orange shorts and a red long sleeved shoulder less top. She has knee length black boots.
Any drawings to reference of? xP

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our OC's are pretty much two brown haired wolf girls.
Me: I have dark blue eyes and long brown hair. I have wolf ears and tail that are light grey and I wear orange shorts (I nearly said organ heh) and a gold long sleeved shoulder less top. The rest of my legs are slightly wolf-ish.
Kylie: She has light blue eyes and short brown hair. She has wolf ears and tail that are white and she wears orange shorts and a red long sleeved shoulder less top. She has knee length black boots.
Any drawings to reference of? xP
not really sorry xD I was planning to soon

Duffie

Reaction score
Well, I'm in the middle of doing requests and doing my own drawings now, due to artist block, so...

- - - - -​

A new look for Duffie Shirayuki! Outfits will change, of course, but now I shall attempt to keep her hair down~​
She shall have orange tips, including for the hair hanging over her shoulders and her cut bangs. She shall continue to have Enderman contacts, as well.​
Duffie Shirayuki - New Look

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie - Bug-Catching Police Vest + Four-Leaf Clover [Outline]

EDIT: In case you didn't know, my essential colored pencils, including my skintone and brown, have been used up. Until I get a new coloring set, I will be unable to color my drawings, and thus, will not post my drawings to DeviantART until further notice.