Map Problem Reports

crafter

Reaction score
Map: On_The_Hunt
Problem: Possible to ender pearl through bedrock ceiling.
Solution: ? You can get through any thickness of roof with enderpearls if you have enough...
E: Also, players can build up there. It'd probably help just to move the build limit down.

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Map Name: Llyn
Problem/Glitch: Lava doesn't flow at the top of the timer, it just sits there, even when I fiddled with it, placed lava didn't decide to update either and just sit there, however users do not gain cookies while up there
Solution: bump up the map height limit

W

Wimali

Not a bug or a glitch, but the amount of wheat in the map Pixels needs to be majorly nerfed imo. I was able to get over 106 wheat just by going around and destroying wheat- In a server with 15+ people.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Not a bug or a glitch, but the amount of wheat in the map Pixels needs to be majorly nerfed imo. I was able to get over 106 wheat just by going around and destroying wheat- In a server with 15+ people.
That is 35 breads, with 15+ people that is two breads each player for an entire round, not sure if that is all too much?

W

Wimali

Map: Anhysbys
Bug: Not really a bug, but on Annoyed+, it's impossible to create a spawnhouse after the spawn has flooded. I think this is discouraging for new players, as they aren't able to do anything, and would make people leave.
Solution: Put some stone bricks or something around the spawn, whatever. Something that makes people able to build a spawnhouse. Sure, there's a pretty decent chance people will mine the stone bricks before the spawn is surrounded by lava, but oh well.

W

Wimali

Map: Sapling
Bug: Wooden planks are no-break, but they can still be placed. This means people can be locked in, which is exactly what happened to @tyukmn earlier today.
Solution: Either make wooden planks both no-break and no-place, or remove the no-break.

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Map Name: Bob
Problem/Glitch: After lava has flown, you can no longer jump off the duck into the water, because the lava is on the water. Suggestion to make a deployable water containment (emergency break glass) to release water and to make a obsidian platform. This would work mainly in calm mood.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Map Name: Spaced_Out by rawrmynameisrex

Problem/Glitch: Map does not fully flood, you can make a pillar at a corner of the map (coords will be in screenshot)

Solution: Make the last timer (the one at the very top) flood sooner (it floods at 1 minute left) than before time is up or make the timer in the middle of the map.

EDIT: As you can see from the picture Bib was on, but I had to go, so I couldn't show it to him, and you can really be at 3 corners of the map and get cookies easily.

Last edited: