The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Ezio confers with his compatriats surrounding his table of women and wine, and decides to vote <No-Lynch>, as he does not want to see anyone die on the first night of our fabulous festival!
ffs for somereason I can't un-Italicize... so (IRL): Honestly Nolynching does put us down numbers but it will give us some clues maybe, like you said we need to take risks, and every move is a risk, so I think this could do us some good in the long run.
Hahah, Infuriating isn't it? For some reason only IE can un-italicize. But we're in italia so italicizing is part of it i guess? ;D

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gonna address @Fiestaguy and his supposed suspiciousness first. I think he's either a third-party or a town player that thinks he has a master plan and wants everyone to know about it without actually spoiling the plan. That's what it looks like to me. I wouldn't bet on him as mafia, but the possibility of him being a third-party is in my opinion possible. However, I don't think we should act on this suspicion right now, because it really isn't that much to go on. Looking back on the last game, we made some pretty hasty decisions about who and how to lynch and that cost the game. I don't want to make those mistakes again.

Now, the other person with some suspicion in my eyes curently is @HypeBurst, because of the fact that he's trying to rush the day's end while we still have half of it left. It's like he's trying to keep us from having more discussion while we can. Why? I don't see any point in rushing the day, other than to prevent slips or suspicion, which is something no town would do in my opinion. This suspicion extends, to a lesser extent, to everyone else that voted No Lynch already, but main suspicion for that stunt goes to HypeBurst from me. That said, he can also be a town PR that wants to get the game going and use his powers, so, again, I wouldn't quite act on it yet.

As for timdood... I have a quote by him here:

Ok, seems something town would do, right? Only after that, when Hype starts the No Lynch train, he bandwagons soon after. If you want to use the day to the fullest and test the waters, then why do you suddenly want to end it prematurely?
May be something, idk.

All of this sounds a bit off.

It seems like you're using passive aggressive lingo to lay suspicion on people you have a problem with. I've done this as well, and have used past games to explain why people shouldn't trust so-and-so. But your reasons are weak and highly misinformed.
I believe it was I who wanted to hurry this day up: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/the-bloody-masquerade-ball.15624/page-8#post-289415
From there, other people were voting for a no-lynch with the exception of HypeBurst. Why are you pushing for a #lynchHYPE! vote?

Also, you're attack on Fiesta is uncalled for.
When you're making these accusations it'd be good to supply some evidence to back up your claims. Or you're doing this on purpose and you're a Fool role?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
All of this sounds a bit off.

It seems like you're using passive aggressive lingo to lay suspicion on people you have a problem with. I've done this as well, and have used past games to explain why people shouldn't trust so-and-so. But your reasons are weak and highly misinformed.
I believe it was I who wanted to hurry this day up: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/the-bloody-masquerade-ball.15624/page-8#post-289415
From there, other people were voting for a no-lynch with the exception of HypeBurst. Why are you pushing for a #lynchHYPE! vote?

Also, you're attack on Fiesta is uncalled for.
When you're making these accusations it'd be good to supply some evidence to back up your claims. Or you're doing this on purpose and you're a Fool role?
For the attack on Hype, see my previous post. As for fiesta, I wasn't attacking him. I was simply stating my opinion on the matter because it seemed that he was in the limelight at the moment.

You have taken my words and twisted them to look scummy. What you make of it is not what I had in mind. I believe I was rather clear that they are slight FoSes with no proof behind it, not certain mafia in my eyes.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Nevermind, I just read what you posted.
Oh, shit. Sorry, @HypeBurst, it seems that I got you mixed up with @digitalmez. So, everyone, replace Hype with Digi in my previous post and you'll see what I mean.

Sorry :L
I just want to move the day ahead because, in my experience people tend to become more insightful the second day. We speculate more on who and why so-and-so died. From there that's where you start to see cracks. Right now we're just prolonging a no-lynch anyway.
I'm reading the pro-lynch posts, yet no one seems to want to move forward and point a finger at someone for something. Why? because there's nothing to go on. Yet it seems that some of you live under the delusion that maaaaybe someone just might say something suspicious.

I stand by my vote.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Was said before the game started there weren't any of those roles. Unless I read incorrectly.
Ok found it. My bad...
This is a closed setup game (!!!) That means you will not know which roles exist, and how many of each. I would say that 80% of roles are common and normal, with potentially roles that pertain to the specific setting that is outlined above. No role will have any unknown factor to it, that would make it fail on any role actions (e.g. an insane Doc, etc.). You should be aware of the potential roles that can come up during a game (from prior knowledge of playing Mafia), and still be open to the possibility of roles you have never heard of. There is no role that autowins if lynched or killed (No Fool / Jester).

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Must admit, I agree with Ender. Even though it seems likely that we won't get anything, the possibility of it is completely wiped out by not trying.

It's similar to lotto - you have to be in it to win it instead of saying "Oh, I won't win so I won't do anything about it"
I'm saying lets join the lottery tomorrow when there is more chance to win.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but I laughed at this.
I never said to lynch today, I didn't mean that either. I mean let's let the time run down and talk as much as we can so that we still have something to go off.
If you have something to talk about, feel free to share and I'll discuss right along with it. But I will still keep my vote since I think we've talked enough for today.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one that isn't really exciting

No-Lynch - 8 - digitalmez Mmarz11 timdood3 std1997 Prizyms Jivvi nitasu987 nottykitten (NL in 5)

Not voting:
Alpha102, Ltin, Old_Man_Oak_63, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Ooglie101, ansoro2112, endersteve5, myusername22, JKangaroo, storm886, Sploorky, Fiestaguy, 77_is_the_best, HypeBurst, cooliorules, Duffie, UltimateBudgie

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 13 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: Sunday 1pm GMT (no autolynch of person with most votes)

Sploorky

Reaction score
Just woke up, ok.

I've read over everything, but I'm simply too tired to respond now, so I'll do it later. One thing though- I'm not fussed about a no lynch, but I would still prefer to let the day run out. If the town really wants to NL, I'll comply and be the final vote for it, otherwise I'll refrain from voting for the time being.