The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one before the host goes to bed

No-Lynch - 10 - digitalmez Mmarz11 timdood3 std1997 Prizyms Jivvi nitasu987 nottykitten Ltin Fiestaguy (NL in 3)

Not voting:
Alpha102, Old_Man_Oak_63, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Ooglie101, ansoro2112, endersteve5, myusername22, JKangaroo, storm886, Sploorky, 77_is_the_best, HypeBurst, cooliorules, Duffie, UltimateBudgie

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 13 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: Sunday 1pm GMT (no autolynch of person with most votes)

(Do me a favor, if you reach a no-lynch within the next 8 hrs, stop talking in the thread. @Prizyms and @Alpha102 you two are authorised to lock this thread in case of successful votes)

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fiestaguy said:
We don't know the town's win-condition. Atleast i do not know.
It could be "Eliminate all Threats"
OR
It could be "Eliminate all Mafioso"
I went and skimmed through to maybe reevaluate my suspicions and I picked up on this.

A few pages later, this came along:
Fiestaguy said:
To be honest. I don't know Anything about how a third-party is supposed to work. I know how Mafia looks suspicious. But i have No idea how to prevent me from looking like third party. And a Closed Setup is definitely not helping XD.
His so referenced lack of knowledge of how to not look suspicious as third party may be the reason why he looks suspicious. I know I mentioned earlier that I don't think Fiesta is mafia, but I think he's probably third party. At the time, I couldn't back up my suspicion with any quotes because I hadn't been closely analyzing anyone's post; this time, I was.
My vote for No-lynch still stands, of course, because I don't quite think that it's enough to justify a lynch, especially with the closed setup; we don't know what third party roles are harmless or dangerous.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Perhaps I should say this, since I dont think it has been said. Do not base suspicions based only on a persons posts. We have no idea what roles might be affecting a common playstyle, and we dont know which side their roles are on. Fiestaguy is one of the times when we jumped he gun on simple words.

Duffie

Reaction score
(I hope this is okay, because I just drew it and I like how it looks so...)

Duffie Shirayuki

Taking part in the Bloody Masquerade, she arrived... Late.

As she looked around, she noticed everyone talking and arguing amongst themselves already. She clearly missed something everyone else didn't.

She listens in closely from one of the random conversation, hearing of a mafia possibly taking over the Masquerade. She now knew the fear that is falling upon this party.

Now, to get those questions, I suppose.​

Duffie

Reaction score
Who is the the nicest mask?
Other than me? JKang's mask is quite swanky.

Are you town-sided?
This is, like, a loaded question. I'm surprised everyone answered it. But, yes, I am town-sided.

What do you think is the best way for a player to help the town?
No matter how we play, we're going to lose some townsfolk. Sitting around and doing nothing will allow the mafia to strike at sunset. We must do something... But have an idea of who we strike.

What is your strategy?
Strategy? Hah! I laugh in the face of danger!

Who are mafia going to target the first night?
How should I know? If anything, they may either pick someone that overly active, or something who's overly quiet. Depending on where they strike determines how we should process it the next day.​

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Perhaps I should say this, since I dont think it has been said. Do not base suspicions based only on a persons posts. We have no idea what roles might be affecting a common playstyle, and we dont know which side their roles are on. Fiestaguy is one of the times when we jumped he gun on simple words.
What do you suppose we base suspicions off then? That's the whole point of mafia: to analyze someone's posts and see if they're suspicious or not. Yes, we can deduce something from nightkills, yes, we can have a cop tell us who's who, but those are just bonuses. Most of what you can do is exactly analyzing posts and base your suspicions on them.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
What do you suppose we base suspicions off then? That's the whole point of mafia: to analyze someone's posts and see if they're suspicious or not. Yes, we can deduce something from nightkills, yes, we can have a cop tell us who's who, but those are just bonuses. Most of what you can do is exactly analyzing posts and base your suspicions on them.
Im only saying to be careful about what you think, dont bandwagon on someone because of a few psots.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I suppose that we have exhausted our speaking options for the day, considering people are going off to get drunk and activity has died down.

I shall provide the final no lynch vote and lock the thread. If I'm able, I'll provide an additional post with an unofficial vote count as well.

vote No Lynch

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count - Subtitles Caught On!

No-Lynch - 13 - digitalmez Mmarz11 timdood3 std1997 Prizyms Jivvi nitasu987 nottykitten Ltin Fiestaguy HypeBurst Duffie Alpha102 (NL chosen)

Not voted:
Old_Man_Oak_63, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Ooglie101, ansoro2112, endersteve5, myusername22, JKangaroo, storm886, Sploorky, 77_is_the_best, cooliorules, UltimateBudgie

With 25 alive, it took 13 to lynch and 13 to no-lynch.

If I ended up making an error and the thread needs to be unlocked, PM me and include GmK in it so nothing ends up being 'hidden'. Now we sit back and wait for him to wake up and officially begin Night 1!