The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

nitasu987

Reaction score
77 I think nitasu made a mistake, he meant to say that std also visited fiesta, not that fiesta visited someone.
yes that's what I meant:

I visited Fiesta (my role is purely investigative) and What I learned was that STD visited fiesta.
Fiesta so far is completely innocent as far as my investigation goes, considering Fiesta is NOT dead, either he was protected or std isn't mafia.

nitasu987

Reaction score
yes that's what I meant:

I visited Fiesta (my role is purely investigative) and What I learned was that STD visited fiesta.
Fiesta so far is completely innocent as far as my investigation goes, considering Fiesta is NOT dead, either he was protected or std isn't mafia.
Also so what I really think is that Fiesta and Std probably aren't mafia, meaning Std's role is most likely 3rd party or town.

@std1997
We're waiting for your thoughts :D

Also... Going to school now, don't do anything crazy in the next 7-ish hrs!

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
You're yes that's what I meant:

Fiesta so far is completely innocent as far as my investigation goes, considering Fiesta is NOT dead, either he was protected or std isn't mafia.​
You're still groggy my friend.
STD Possibly isn't mafia. Because if someone protected me their name would've showed up. Now that means youre actually a protective role and protected me from STD, Or vice versa. STD protected me from you. Also STD could be a mafia-sided roleblocker or tracker of anything

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im honestly not sure what to think. This is actually pretty productive as far as nights go, 2 anti towns dead....

Fiestas posts certantly seemed suspicious, but im not sure that it means anything. He could be a fool type role possibly, so tread carefully.

Duffie

Reaction score
Quite an interesting play of events.

From the previous games I've played, I always died so quickly for some reason. Finally, I get to see the light of the Day 1, and hopefully Day 2. <3

/ And to release suspicions of quietness for the next several hours, I'm about to be heading off to school. I'll probably post back some 4 hours from now, as I have a computer in that class. /

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty is here and ready to give an opinion!

Let's look over what happened:
Pierra Crevelli (HypeBurst) - Dreaming Oracle - was killed.
Christina Vespucci (cooliorules) - Ninja Tracker of the Assassins Guild - was killed.
Cristoforo Vasari (Ansoro2112) - Mad Inventor - was killed.
Ambrogio Lorenzetti (endersteve5) - Roleblocker of the Machiavelli Mafia Clan - was killed by the bomb of Ansoro2112.
Hype, Coolio, Ansoro and Ender died tonight.

Ender killed Ansoro
Ansoro killed Ender
Coolio killed Hype(or another member of the assasins Guild)
Who killed Coolio?

To answer that question, first we need to find out what Coolio's role actually means. We have Ender's Mafia role as following: "Roleblocker of the Machiavelli Mafia Clan". First the role powers [Roleblocker] and then the allignment [of the Machiavelli Mafia Clan] which indicates that Ender is part of a clan.

Then we have Hype and Ansoro, who have their allignment shown by the green color of their role.

And then there is coolio, who's allignment is: "of the Assasins Guild". I don't know if you ever played MMORPG's, but Guilds almost never exist out of only one person.

Therefor, Coolio must have been part of another team of killers/mafia [Assasins]. So who killed Coolio? My best guess would be a town-sided killer[Vigilante]. Because with two killer teams in the game, another third party Serial Killer seems unlikely.

Incoming post with a vote and accusation of a player. Stay tuned ;)

But you know, here is the fun thing: The name of the guild seemed awefully familiar to me "Assasins Guild". You wanna know why it sounds so familiar?

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I followed Fiestaguy during the night due to the fact, he seemed suspicious and I felt it'd help the town best by following/confirming one of the more suspicious "Mafia-like" guests. I, like Niatsu though, turned up nothing so Fiesta was either under some form of protection from someone or is possibly just as innocent as a newborn baby.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So what sounded so familiar about the Assasin Guilds name? This:
Strategy for catching scum: Use Ezio's powers of manly seduction and drunkness to catch scum (or get the ACTUAL Ezio Auditore da Firenze to help us out....)
"the ACTUAL Ezio Auditore Da Firenze". Implying that his rolename is Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. And it was funny because GmK said not to use your rolename in the roleplaying. So me being me I googled the name, like I did with my own rolename, to see if this was an actual person. And you are never gonna believe this:

*screenshot for dramatic effect*
That's right. If only I could see your face right now. Nitasu's character is a direct link to an Assasins Guild.

Thus Nitasu is the second member of the Assasins Guild.

In case you don't believe me, here I googled Coolio's rolename[text is dutch but you can see what I mean]:
If only I could see your face again. And incase you are wondering how Nitasu visited Fiesta, I got a theory. Coolio was a tracker role, if she tracked someone she could find out if that person visited someone. Therefor Nitasu must be a Watcher role. Who can see if anyone visits the visited person. [Which is how he knew Std visited].

I see everything.

Vote Nitasu

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
So what sounded so familiar about the Assasin Guilds name? This:

"the ACTUAL Ezio Auditore Da Firenze". Implying that his rolename is Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. And it was funny because GmK said not to use your rolename in the roleplaying. So me being me I googled the name, like I did with my own rolename, to see if this was an actual person. And you are never gonna believe this:

*screenshot for dramatic effect*
That's right. If only I could see your face right now. Nitasu's character is a direct link to an Assasins Guild.

Thus Nitasu is the second member of the Assasins Guild.

In case you don't believe me, here I googled Coolio's rolename[text is dutch but you can see what I mean]:
If only I could see your face again. And incase you are wondering how Nitasu visited Fiesta, I got a theory. Coolio was a tracker role, if she tracked someone she could find out if that person visited someone. Therefor Nitasu must be a Watcher role. Who can see if anyone visits the visited person. [Which is how he knew Std visited].

I see everything.

Vote Nitasu
You literally cannot say anything to that.

vote Nitasu

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Wow. I honestly didn't suspect Niatsu of being Assassin's guild until now but with this new light until Notty proved what she did on him. so I will reveal what actually happened on Night 1 for me. I followed Niatsu to Fiestaguy. My investigation of Niatsu turned up guilty but considering he didn't kill him, I thought my investigation was much like the paranoid cop last game where guilty show up innocent or my investigation was just screwed up by some menacing third party.

But with this new light on things, I know for almost certain now that Niatsu is guilty and so with that.

Vote Nitasu

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wow. I honestly didn't suspect Niatsu of being Assassin's guild until now but with this new light until Notty proved what she did on him. so I will reveal what actually happened on Night 1 for me. I followed Niatsu to Fiestaguy. My investigation of Niatsu turned up guilty but considering he didn't kill him, I thought my investigation was much like the paranoid cop last game where guilty show up innocent or my investigation was just screwed up by some menacing third party.

But with this new light on things, I know for almost certain now that Niatsu is guilty and so with that.

Vote Nitasu
There are no hidden/unknown stuff about your role. So you can't be paranoid or anything.

Also, I don't see how investigating someone who visited someone, results in both of you visiting Fiesta. So what you're saying seems quite odd.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I apologize if it seems confusing cause I'm just as confused as all of you are. I don't truly understand what happened. I don't know if I got Fiesta or Nitasu's but I assumed that since Nitasu seems like an Assassin that he would be... Once again, apologies for adding confusion on top of the current confusion. I'm just trying to help but it seems my inexperience with this investigative role is just confusing me.

Duffie

Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait.
Std, why would you lie about that and uncover your tracks now, just after a reasonable revealing? If Nitasu seemed guilty on your trip, why didn't you open up with that?

Either you lied about Fiesta, and he may actually be suspicious... Or, you're lying about following Niatsu, trying to get us to vote for him.

Jeez, what the hell happened last night? xD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait.
Std, why would you lie about that and uncover your tracks now, just after a reasonable revealing? If Nitasu seemed guilty on your trip, why didn't you open up with that?

Either you lied about Fiesta, and he may actually be suspicious... Or, you're lying about following Niatsu, trying to get us to vote for him.

Jeez, what the hell happened last night? xD
Nitasu is Guilty for sure, so we should lynch him anyways. But perhaps Std saw an opportunity to pretend to be the cop by saying Nitasu is guilty, so that we'd think he's inno.

Duffie

Reaction score
Nitasu is Guilty for sure, so we should lynch him anyways. But perhaps Std saw an opportunity to pretend to be the cop by saying Nitasu is guilty, so that we'd think he's inno.
Yes, I can agree to this.

Still wanna see what Nitasu has to say for himself, though.

And typing on a mobile phone is so hard. I may just read into the chat from now on instead of responding. I don't want to make a bunch of typing errors, and quoting posts is easier on a computer.