The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the game really starts

nitasu987 - 4 - nottykitten 77_is_the_best std1997 timdood3 (Lynch in 7)

Not voting:
Alpha102, Prizyms, Ltin, Old_Man_Oak_63, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Ooglie101, nitasu987, myusername22, JKangaroo, storm886, Sploorky, digitalmez, Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 11 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: None set yet

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(I know I've voted for him already, but...) In all fairness, Nitasu's rp could merely be a coincidence. I mean, perhaps he's an AC fan that wanted to rp, and couldn't think of anyone else with an Italian sounding name. I know this is a stretch, but I at least have to give the guy a shot.

It's likely that I'll end up putting this vote back on him, but I feel as if I have to give him a chance to defend himself. Sorry for being so hasty, I tend to act impulsively before thinking about how things would go down afterwards.
Unvote

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
(I know I've voted for him already, but...) In all fairness, Nitasu's rp could merely be a coincidence. I mean, perhaps he's an AC fan that wanted to rp, and couldn't think of anyone else with an Italian sounding name. I know this is a stretch, but I at least have to give the guy a shot.

It's likely that I'll end up putting this vote back on him, but I feel as if I have to give him a chance to defend himself. Sorry for being so hasty, I tend to act impulsively before thinking about how things would go down afterwards.
Unvote
I'm just gonna say that that is a nearly impossible coincidence, and even though Nitasu is probabily gonna say the same as you, my vote stands.

He "RP's" as a assasin character. There happens to be an assasins guild and according to the lore, Coolio's role and Nitasu's character had a relationship. I mean, it doesn't get more obvious than this.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say that that is a nearly impossible coincidence, and even though Nitasu is probabily gonna say the same as you, my vote stands.

He "RP's" as a assasin character. There happens to be an assasins guild and according to the lore, Coolio's role and Nitasu's character had a relationship. I mean, it doesn't get more obvious than this.
I pointed out the 'coindedence theory' just to let him know that it wouldn't be believed :cat:

Note to Nitasu: This is probably why GmK said not to rp as your role name.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think I ever would have realised the connection, even after playing ACB >.>
I did recognise the name, but well completely overlooked, I actually did think along the lines of timdood somewhat since it is well acknowledged nitasu loves to RP.
That being said the chance that this is a coincidence is pretty low so that being said
vote nitasu

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where it goes really fast

nitasu987 - 6 - nottykitten, 77_is_the_best, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Alpha102 (Lynch in 5)

Not voting:
Prizyms, Ltin, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Ooglie101, nitasu987, myusername22, JKangaroo, storm886, digitalmez, Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 11 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: None set yet

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I agree that an investigation would be nice for std, but it's something that isn't reliable.

I don't think we can count on investigative roles given the Oracle is dead, which looked to be the 'primary' role with that power. Really neat twist since the Oracle didn't die with their investigation this time, and hopefully someone out there got the first night's worth of information.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree that an investigation would be nice for std, but it's something that isn't reliable.

I don't think we can count on investigative roles given the Oracle is dead, which looked to be the 'primary' role with that power. Really neat twist since the Oracle didn't die with their investigation this time, and hopefully someone out there got the first night's worth of information.
I think that in such are large game, there are bound to be multiple investigative roles, even if the other aren't as specific, maybe there's an allignment cop running around?

Duffie

Reaction score
Nitasu is currently at school, he said so a while ago. All we can really do is wait for him, or lynch him before he can defend himself. I'd rather the former.
Ah, thanks for the information. ;3

I would much prefer to hear Nitasu scramble to his defense, as I'd like some sort of plea, if anything.

Hopefully he either has good supports to prove he's not evil, like assisting the townies on who's who, or admits to being guilty... Because, we don't really know what the Assassin's Guild's motives are. For all we know, they have the same motive we do; annihilating the mafia.

But, yeah... I'll make my final decision after Nitasu responds, and some questions and answers are set out.