The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Sploorky

Reaction score
wait wait wait.

I don't think notty is mafia, and this is going to get me killed. Do we know that third parties match other third parties in terms of alignments? IE, if our win conditions are different, but we are both third party, does that mean we have the same or different alignment?

I just don't believe that notty would claim third party to a certain few town members, but not the entire town. Seems off. Not that I don't believe you, fruit, I don't think notty is telling the truth about being third party.

And I can almost promise you, there are not going to be third party roles with the win condition of "Win if the town wins". It's just not how third party works, ghost had that because it was a double role, but I don't feel that's going to happen again. So if notty really is the third party she claims to be...she's not going to win purely with the town, I promise you that.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
wait wait wait.

I don't think notty is mafia, and this is going to get me killed. Do we know that third parties match other third parties in terms of alignments? IE, if our win conditions are different, but we are both third party, does that mean we have the same or different alignment?

I just don't believe that notty would claim third party to a certain few town members, but not the entire town. Seems off. Not that I don't believe you, fruit, I don't think notty is telling the truth about being third party.

And I can almost promise you, there are not going to be third party roles with the win condition of "Win if the town wins". It's just not how third party works, ghost had that because it was a double role, but I don't feel that's going to happen again. So if notty really is the third party she claims to be...she's not going to win purely with the town, I promise you that.
My win condition is to survive till the end of the game. Be it with the town or the mafia. As long as I am alive when the game ends I win.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Ok, so, I see I should have read some things before posting that.

When seeing Sploorky claim, I had this huge surge of things I thought I knew, and I kinda of rushed that post.

I missed that Jivvi found notty to not be in a group with endersteve. Therefore, notty would not be mafia, and I apologize notty. I should have been more careful.

Although I did mess up, if the third party do fall under the same alignment...

Unvote

Vote Sploorky

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ok, so, I see I should have read some things before posting that.

When seeing Sploorky claim, I had this huge surge of things I thought I knew, and I kinda of rushed that post.

I missed that Jivvi found notty to not be in a group with endersteve. Therefore, notty would not be mafia, and I apologize notty. I should have been more careful.

Although I did mess up, if the third party do fall under the same alignment...

Unvote

Vote Sploorky
You messed up big time. Now answer my question or die.

Duffie

Reaction score
We planned on letting me be a Lie Detector, which is what Notty actually is. She had asked the question Are you town-sided or not? in order to check these questions at night time, giving her a type of cop role.

But, in actuality, I am an Armorer. I have made two vests as of now; one given to Notty, and one kept for me.

Now, I have one more in stock, but I already have someone in mind that I plan on giving it to: Timdood3.

This was kind of a personal choice, but reassured by Notty in the Wild Boar.

... Also, Fiesta is, like, super quiet in the chat, but he doesn't really have anything to add, being a Rough Sleeper role or w/e.... The one where you can see whoever visits him. It's why I didn't give him an armor. xD

... Dunno what else to say, but if things come to mind, I'll be sure to open up. Especially with Fruit being a sly spy. xD