The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Screw it, I'm going for it.

I am the Lie Detector.

I catch lies better than anyone so you better watch out. Remember when you said the question "Are you Town-Sided" was stupid? Think again.

I successfully cought both Endersteve and Timdood on their lies.
Night 1: Endersteve5. - Was lying when saying "yes" to the question "Are you town-sided"
Night 2: Timdood3. - Was lying when saying "totally not" to the question "Are you town-sided"

Meaning that Ender was Anti-Town and Tim is Town-Sided.

Since I am the Lie Detector you will have to follow my every command. Such as I am making right now.

@JKangaroo please answer the following question with the answer "Two or more"
Question: "How many of the following people are Mafia: Jkangaroo, Prizyms, UltimateBudgie"

Please only copy only the question and the answer and don't add or change anything. This is my power of finding Mafia, and refusing to do this means you are Mafia.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
@xXxFruitNinjaxXx Can you explain why you'd vote for me when I said I have a motive that the mafia and assassins guild directly hinder upon? Even an "I don't believe you" is better than just voting me without saying anything.
I was going more on the fact that, notty can't be mafia, according to jivvi, must be you, type deal.

And I've made some overly hasty decisions as of right now, and probably should have just been silent and seen how this matchmaker thing played out.

I want to lynch myself right now, but that would do the town no good. The discussion still was going nowhere and to me it looked like I had something.

I don't know what to do.

Unvote

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And the plan was indeed to have Duffie claim the Lie Detector. So that we would gain the trust from the town and could ask the question, however if Duffie would die during the night we would still have the investigation.

Which obviously isn't happening now since Fruit fully outed me to be the investigative role.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I was going more on the fact that, notty can't be mafia, according to jivvi, must be you, type deal.

And I've made some overly hasty decisions as of right now, and probably should have just been silent and seen how this matchmaker thing played out.

I want to lynch myself right now, but that would do the town no good. The discussion still was going nowhere and to me it looked like I had something.

I don't know what to do.

Unvote
If you litterally had waited 5 minutes me and Duffie would have claimed ;-;

Duffie

Reaction score
And the plan was indeed to have Duffie claim the Lie Detector. So that we would gain the trust from the town and could ask the question, however if Duffie would die during the night we would still have the investigation.

Which obviously isn't happening now since Fruit fully outed me to be the investigative role.
At least it got the ball rolling for everyone, either way. xD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ha, now every sarcastic answer to that question got 2x as funny!

Alright Lie Detector is now the most unique role I've ever encountered. Ever.

Notty since you're telling JKangaroo the answer, couldn't any one of us answer that question?
I can only investigate one person, and that is JK tonight.

Also Alpha, no need for you to answer. I can only Lie-Detect from posts from the day that just ended. So I can't take those from day 0 anymore also.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So you can ask only a specific person?

As in, GmK gives you a person, and you can only detect an answer from that person?
No, I can choose whomever I want. However I chose JK today to see if he was mafia or not. The question might have been phrased weirdly, but it is the most effective way to check if JK is Mafia or not.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Now that there's been these huge revelations, we gotta look at the people against Notty/Duffie/Tim from the beginning.

Sploorky I was fully intending to vote until he claimed he's going to screw with the assassin's guild and mafia, and I really want to see what's happening with that. What strikes me as odd is that digitalmez said something similar to that. Making me wonder if they're the remaining Assassin's Guild members, whom are not allied with the mafia.