The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the host comes back from cinema only to find absolute madness has taken over...

std1997 - 1 - digitalmez (Lynch in 10)
Ltin - 2 - nottykitten, myusername22 (Lynch in 9)
xXxFruitNinjaxXx - 1 - storm886 (Lynch in 10)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Prizyms, JKangaroo, Alpha102, Ooglie101, Ltin, 77_is_the_best, xxxFruitNinjaxXx

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: None set yet

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
omg I know that feeling
And when I turned the bed upside down I found another one. Now I am taking it apart piece by piece to make sure nothing can crawl over me during the night. I had this last night too, I was too afraid to sleep on my side since a bug might fall from the ceiling into my ear. I. Do. Not. Like. Bugs.

Why do they even exist.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
And when I turned the bed upside down I found another one. Now I am taking it apart piece by piece to make sure nothing can crawl over me during the night. I had this last night too, I was too afraid to sleep on my side since a bug might fall from the ceiling into my ear. I. Do. Not. Like. Bugs.

Why do they even exist.
I hate bugs.

I have ones that fly around my lights :S, startles me if I'm trying to study.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Why do they even exist.
So that you can contribute to mafia more :)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I hate bugs.

I have ones that fly around my lights :S, startles me if I'm trying to study.
I have those little crawler types which are totally disgusting and creepy and eeeeeewwwwww. I've found that there are no more bugs on my bed. However, I have this black carper so I think it'll be a while before I totally searched that =S.