The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Which would have been answered by me... can't exactly be answered legitimately because I can't know if these other players (Priz/UB) are actually anti-town (originally it was asking for Mafia). Because I am not answering this legitimately (and I am saying from the standpoint as an un-aware townsperson/simple villager role), I'm not even sure it would be accepted by GmK as a viable question because the role relies on the person telling the truth or not, and so if I did not know, then it would almost unanimously result in a lie.
Since you don't know wether one of them is Mafia or not, you don't know wether you are lying or terrling the turth. And as result I will get a "Don't know" answer instead of True/Untrue.

Trust me, I've been over this a lot of times. It will work. The only way this could go wrong, is if you are town and know that one of them is Mafia.

So if that is the case, share it now ;)

Also why specifically Me, UltimateBudgie, and Prizyms? It's a strange selection of players from out of the blue with no explanation, and it has me curious because again, there is no explanation for it. (And why me exactly. Though you did say that you chose me the night before, you didn't say why, which is also curious).
I chose you because you seem to disagree with most of my ideas. So I wanted to know wether you were mafia or not. I chose prizyms because he is one of the three people from the No Lynch group I thought about lynching today and I chose Ultimate because he is quiet and I needed a third name.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Digi, nearly everything you said made no sense whatsoever.
Sorry, I was skimming through the posts at work and my brain collected bits and pieces of information. What's frustrating for me is that this thread is active when I'm away and it's difficult to catch up afterwards because all I want to do is rest. Then comes another day and again I've missed out on a lot.
Liiiiike--

FruitNinja is an inn keeper?! Dahell did I miss that?

Sploorky is a third party role and he's not town sided. Oook.

The reason why I said don't waste your votes on Ltin, was because I saw the vote count and there are already two against him. It's not much to fret about yet, but all you need is another person to start bandwagon.

What makes me so sure that std is mafia? Believe me, I would LOVE to disclose that kind of information. But I'm bound by god damn secrecy! Speculate all you want about that. I would out myself in a heart beat-- but I can't! Not today anyway.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where we realise that we've already crossed 1000 posts...

std1997 - 1 - digitalmez (Lynch in 10)
Ltin - 2 - nottykitten, myusername22 (Lynch in 9)
xXxFruitNinjaxXx - 1 - storm886 (Lynch in 10)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Prizyms, JKangaroo, Alpha102, Ooglie101, Ltin, 77_is_the_best, xxxFruitNinjaxXx

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

---

Allright, listen up people: The Masquerade parade for the day is almost over, and what an eventful parade it was! Unfortunately everyone involved is getting slightly tired and wants to retire to his / her quarters, so, we will have a deadline:

Deadline of day: Sunday, 2pm GMT

(Player with most votes on him/her will be lynched at that moment, if there is no proper lynch at any time before that. In case two players have the same amount of votes, random.org will decide with a classic coinflip)

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
God there's a deadline now. Let's start by asking questions this time again

POSSIBLY QÜÊŠTĪØÑŚ¡

What is your view on your situation?
Currently my brain is a mess of out-date oreos with a side order of fries. I find it weird that Digitalmez is trying SO HARD to hide this for us. And sploorky is against making developments and gave up roughly 5 pages ago

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Iv decided to do this because id rather not mess up too many investigations if I can, and it would HAVE to be a fluke for the mafia to kill me.

I am the Mime

Each night I select one person, and all night actions between me and that person switch.

TARGETS
Night 1: storm
Night 2: tim

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Iv decided to do this because id rather not mess up too many investigations if I can, and it would HAVE to be a fluke for the mafia to kill me.

I am the Mime

Each night I select one person, and all night actions between me and that person switch.

TARGETS
Night 1: storm
Night 2: tim
So if that player is investigated/targeted etc, it will be transferred to you?

Or are you a Lockpick-esque role?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, I was never quite clear on the whole lockpicker thing, but I think it was just swaps their roles for the night.

How I take this: You could do some serious framing in a tracker's eyes, by, say, swapping a random innocnet with, say, someone preforming the mafia kill.....I'm not sure I like that :s

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, I was never quite clear on the whole lockpicker thing, but I think it was just swaps their roles for the night.

How I take this: You could do some serious framing in a tracker's eyes, by, say, swapping a random innocnet with, say, someone preforming the mafia kill.....I'm not sure I like that :s
I cant do that if I dont know who the mafia is. And why would I want to do that?