The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So Storm is Bodyguard? I'M. SO. CONFUSED.
So here is what he said:

Storm said that Ltin was lucky that Storm used his PR on Nitasu night 1 and not on Hype[who died].
Ltin said that he used his powers on Storm during Night one. Meaning that if storm would have been hit, Ltin would have been hit instead.

Now being a bodyguard, Storm gets hit instead if his target gets hit. Thus if his target were Hype during Night 1, Hype would have been saved by storm. And Storm would be alive because the hit got redirected to Ltin.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Updated Claim List -
Confirmed/Believe to be Town/Pro-town:
Nottykitten - Lie Detector
Fiestaguy - Rough Sleeper
std1997 - Tracker

timdood3 - Alignment Cop
Jivvi - Matchmaker
Duffie - Armourer

Unknowns:
Alpha102
Prizyms
Mmarz11
Old_Man_Oak_63
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Ooglie101
myusername22
JKangaroo
77_is_the_best
UltimateBudgie

Third Parties and Anomalies:
Sploorky - Uncertain Third Party
digitalmez - Anomaly (Resurrection, claims she will die tomorrow)
Ltin - "Mime"; uncertain alignment but claims pro-town
storm886 ????
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm honestly not all that confident in Ltin at the moment, which is why I put him in the anomalies section.
I read back and didn't see a reason for Ltin to really claim since the talk about him kind of died down for awhile... Then he posted his role. Felt like he's kind of just riding the claim-train at the moment to try and seem less suspicious, but although he claims pro-town, the Mime, which sounds extremely like the driver (which historically, at least for me in other games, has always been anti-town) I don't entirely trust.

And I don't remember storm saying anything about a bodyguard Notty? ._.
I don't see it.
I'm active. I read the posts. Vote how I see fit. I don't have the time to search the thread though and pull people apart. Also you're lucky that I targeted nitasu and not hypeburst, Ltin. Otherwise, you'd be dead right now.
That sounded more like he's a night-kill role, and the one who killed Hype day one... not some bodyguard roll.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So here is what he said:

Storm said that Ltin was lucky that Storm used his PR on Nitasu night 1 and not on Hype[who died].
Ltin said that he used his powers on Storm during Night one. Meaning that if storm would have been hit, Ltin would have been hit instead.

Now being a bodyguard, Storm gets hit instead if his target gets hit. Thus if his target were Hype during Night 1, Hype would have been saved by storm. And Storm would be alive because the hit got redirected to Ltin.
There goes a protecting power role :S

JKangaroo

Reaction score
The claim was weird and wasn't really a claim in the most obvious way.[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 244, 229)]While we're at it the Vigilante should claim too. And then we got the whole club =D.[/BCOLOR]
You forgot the doctor, but he probably should stay quiet since he/she's critical to keeping people alive tonight.

storm886

Reaction score
Well actually... the mafia has a very good idea of who they need to kill tonight. The unknowns could contain anywhere from 3-5 mafia for all we know. That means that the remaining roles are vigilante, possibly doctor, maybe some normal citizens, and the assassins guild people. Maybe it would be better for our doctor or vigilante to claim. That way I could protect one of them and we would have a greater chance of lynching a bad guy. But then of course there are false claims and the whole nutshell....

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I guess Storm is probabily our only protective role.

This sort of leaves Mmarz to be the only person left I want to lynch. Worst reasoning ever but: You're pretty inactive. We lots of important claims and I highly doubt you are another important PR. In any case, I think we can afford to miss you should you be town. But I have the feeling you're not town.

Vote Mmarz

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess Storm is probabily our only protective role.

This sort of leaves Mmarz to be the only person left I want to lynch. Worst reasoning ever but: You're pretty inactive. We lots of important claims and I highly doubt you are another important PR. In any case, I think we can afford to miss you should you be town. But I have the feeling you're not town.

Vote Mmarz
Lets not get hasty. @Mmarz11

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Anyways, onto lynching ideas, SHOULD we decided to trust basically everyone so far in their role claims (I feel skeptical about trusting all of em), but should we, we have a fairly small group of people we can look at:

Unknowns:
Alpha102
Mmarz11
Old_Man_Oak_63
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Ooglie101
myusername22
77_is_the_best

Plus we can decide that Sploorky/digi are possible lynching targets due to one being a third-party and the other one we don't even know about but will possibly die tonight. (Also Ltin if people still want to suspect him, I kind of do, until that role claim he didn't appear that sketchy to me)

People were saying because we have little leads at the moment we should PROBABLY come up with a reasonable lynch target during the day out of this group, and not just the No-Lynchers, before our time-limit is up in a few days. Note: I cut out myself, Prizyms, and UltimateBudgie from the top list due to Notty's lie detector test which will occur tonight, but we can still count them in that list.

Who do you believe is more likely to be anti-town from this list? (can just be hunches)
Who do you think is safe?
I feel Ooglie is honestly town-sided, but that's just me.
Everyone else there is little information on for me to really vote.

I'll take a more controversial vote and choose Alpha. Sometimes Mafia hide in plain sight through participation and thus be pushed into the shadows as a "possible Mafia" through these means, because people don't think of them to be really anti-town until the end, when it may be too late (I tend to do this)
Alpha's been apart of the discussion, hasn't claimed and hasn't really been investigated.
It's also a bad vote, but it seems that is all we've come down to at the moment
(I would investigate and look back more for interesting evidence/quotes of players but I really need to study for my exams since I don't feel all that prepared.)

Vote Alpha102

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where it's the game of thrones roleclaims

Mmarz11 - 1 - nottykitten (Lynch in 10)
Alpha102 - 1 - JKangaroo (Lynch in 10)
xXxFruitNinjaxXx - 1 - storm886 (Lynch in 10)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Prizyms, Alpha102, Ooglie101, Ltin, 77_is_the_best, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, digitalmez, myusername22

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: Sunday, 2pm GMT (Player with most votes on him/her will be lynched at that moment, if there is no proper lynch at any time before that. In case two players have the same amount of votes, random.org will decide with a classic coinflip)

UltimateBudgie has been replaced by @Hunter27a1

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Considering we have so many roleclaims, I feel like there is not much need to claim. However, there is also lots of reasons to claim since the likeliness of you being killed tonight is quite low.
So wait, claiming will make me more vulnerable? Therefore drive the potential of kills away from the cop/ltin?

I guess that could help, if I'm not a vital power role. If I am vital, then that's not good.