The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes, im town sided, no, I cant investigate, and now that you know who I switched, your invesitgations arent messed up. And tim hadnt claimed when I picked him -_-

Heres my plan for to night. In going to visit someone who has not claimed. Therefore, mafia shouldnt attack me, because if they do they risk killing one of their own. And any investigative roles that choose me can know the alignment of the person I choose.
Unfortunately, if we coordinate this, it wont work......

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, im town sided, no, I cant investigate, and now that you know who I switched, your invesitgations arent messed up. And tim hadnt claimed when I picked him -_-

Heres my plan for to night. In going to visit someone who has not claimed. Therefore, mafia shouldnt attack me, because if they do they risk killing one of their own. And any investigative roles that choose me can know the alignment of the person I choose.
This plan seems flawed.
Why can't investigative roles just choose who they want to investigate?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
If they had something like a vest, they would be fine. But if not, they're dead.
I'm sorry I'm still unclear about this.
So, if you were to mimic Person A and he/she has a form of protection, you also have protection? So Person A still maintains their abilities. Am I right?

And you're not told of Person A's role or power. Are you made aware of the action they've taken? So let's say Person A has followed Person B, you're told this, right?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I really don't want a No-Lynch day.
Ltin, like Jivvi said, has a meddlesome role. The thing is, I don't find it threatening yet. If anything I feel his role will later become a hindrance.

Ltin said:
This plan seems flawed.
Why can't investigative roles just choose who they want to investigate?
The part I've highlighted is flawed.
Why should investigative roles go through you in order to find out who they're aligned with. They could easily just choose that person.