The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
@hunter optimal play is scum hunting not lynching in claims
That guy might be really confused if he logged into the forums and realized he was being tagged in a game that didn't even involve him.

also welcome to the game @Hunter27a1

I'm still thinking to theories I'm getting pretty confused by the most recent events though, maybe it's one of those times I'd need to have played epicmafia to completely understand what's going on.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright then, thanks.
(also back.)
anyways another suggestion though this may not have been a problem this game but it was something in past games
no excessively flamboyant and substanceless reaction gifs
secret messages might be hidden within a frame or within the image's code itself
also they're annoying as fuck when overused esp. in chain combos

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
I guess Storm is probabily our only protective role.

This sort of leaves Mmarz to be the only person left I want to lynch. Worst reasoning ever but: You're pretty inactive. We lots of important claims and I highly doubt you are another important PR. In any case, I think we can afford to miss you should you be town. But I have the feeling you're not town.

Vote Mmarz
First off, I understand the reasoning behind it. I have been busy with a multitude of various tasks. I've been reading through what everyone has said but there is constantly a lot happening every time I am away for a bit. My role is town sided and involves a tribunal of members. These members were selected night one and can chat during the day and night. They then decide on one person to kill via majority vote. One person must carry out the kill and can not do another night action. If one were to die then I select a replacement. The tribunal lives until all members are dead. To the three members, I am Lord Voltari.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
First off, I understand the reasoning behind it. I have been busy with a multitude of various tasks. I've been reading through what everyone has said but there is constantly a lot happening every time I am away for a bit. My role is town sided and involves a tribunal of members. These members were selected night one and can chat during the day and night. They then decide on one person to kill via majority vote. One person must carry out the kill and can not do another night action. If one were to die then I select a replacement. The tribunal lives until all members are dead. To the three members, I am Lord Voltari.
OH SHIT

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm gonna get my vote out of the way:

I feel like lynching myusername22 is a great choice. He's continually agreed with me in particular and following my actions, and I don't really feel comfortable being shadowed. He's one of the people that is going after Ltin, but unlike Notty/Tim doesn't have a claim to back him up.

vote myusername22