The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ltin isn't the threat. He's an annoyance. (His role that is) This shouldn't be a lynchable offence right now.

I'm having a hard time deciding between Myuser and OMO. I want to unvote.

To me it seems like Old pushed for Ltin's vote to bring the focus to him. Kind of like, "Hey guys, I may have been inactive and lurking but remember this guy"
It seems like a cheap move. Why not myuser or anyone else?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ltin isn't the threat. He's an annoyance. (His role that is) This shouldn't be a lynchable offence right now.

I'm having a hard time deciding between Myuser and OMO. I want to unvote.

To me it seems like Old pushed for Ltin's vote to bring the focus to him. Kind of like, "Hey guys, I may have been inactive and lurking but remember this guy"
It seems like a cheap move. Why not myuser or anyone else?
Alright let me pose this to you Digi, since you seem to know whats going on, do you know what Ltin's role is?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I really hate quotes
We all know what Ltin's role is. I am extremely skeptical of his role,a s it seems that he is the only person who can benefit fully from it; a 3rd party statistic. Imagine town has been eliminated; Ltin can still win the game via being last person alive (provided that's how he wins). A member of the town most definitely would not be given such an untouchable role.

I would vote Ltin, but he has a slight possibility of being useful, and Oak and Myu are super shifty at the moment.

I have to agree with Digi on Oak's rapid deflection of blame onto Ltin.

vote Old_Man_Oak_63

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We all know what Ltin's role is. I am extremely skeptical of his role,a s it seems that he is the only person who can benefit fully from it; a 3rd party statistic. Imagine town has been eliminated; Ltin can still win the game via being last person alive (provided that's how he wins). A member of the town most definitely would not be given such an untouchable role.

I would vote Ltin, but he has a slight possibility of being useful, and Oak and Myu are super shifty at the moment.

I have to agree with Digi on Oak's rapid deflection of blame onto Ltin.

vote Old_Man_Oak_63
I was trying to make a point which highlighted that we don't know a person's role until they are dead, every role claim so far has been taken with a grain of salt which in my opinion isn't the way to deal with claims in a closed set up. Ltin could simply be lying about his role, we don't know he is town-sided, nor do we know what he can actually do. Yes he can give us a name and a description of his powers, sure as hell doesn't mean thats what he is. Look at Prizym in the Doomed Cruise, claimed town watcher I believe but was actually the Mafia Godfather, its not hard to fake that sort of information. And considering how weak his claim actually was, it was basically an afterthought, riding the wave of claims that had gone before it. This is what makes me feel like its a fake claim on his part.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where dusk is settling over Venice

Alpha102 - 1 - JKangaroo (Lynch in 10)
myusername22 - 3 - Alpha102, Nottykitten, Duffie (Lynch in 8)
Ltin - 3 - timdood3, Old_Man_Oak_63, storm886 (Lynch in 8)
Old_Man_Oak_63 - 4 - xxxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, Ltin, Jivvi (Lynch in 7)
Sploorky - 1 - 77_is_the_best (Lynch in 10)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, std1997, Sploorky, Prizyms, Ooglie101, digitalmez, Hunter27a1

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: Sunday, 2pm GMT (Player with most votes on him/her will be lynched at that moment, if there is no proper lynch at any time before that. In case two players have the same amount of votes, random.org will decide with a classic coinflip)

Approx 6hrs to go till autolynch. Please don't let me flip a coin, that sucks to do...

Last edited:

GmK

Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where it's now or never

Alpha102 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangaroo (Lynch in 10)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - Alpha102, Nottykitten, Duffie, Prizyms (Lynch in 7)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - timdood3, Old_Man_Oak_63, storm886 (Lynch in 8)
Old_Man_Oak_63 - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - xxxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, Ltin, Jivvi (Lynch in 7)
Sploorky - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - 77_is_the_best (Lynch in 10)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, std1997, Sploorky, Ooglie101, digitalmez, Hunter27a1

Deadline of day: Sunday, 2pm GMT (Player with most votes on him/her will be lynched at that moment, if there is no proper lynch at any time before that. In case two players have the same amount of votes, random.org will decide with a classic coinflip)

Approx 3,5hrs to go till autolynch. Please don't let me flip a coin, that sucks to do...

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Okay, after considering the evidence Myuser has been acting very differently to other games and I believe his other post about how it's so hard to be original was a somewhat sob story to try and get the town to not vote him out. Plus, from experience, I usually mess around with my play style when I'm scum (like in Supernatural Hotel where I lurked at the beginning then came out a bit, kinda like Myuser this game o.o). I don't want it to come to a coin flip since I'm all for group decisions and I'm pretty sure we have some innocents in the voting piles. I'll see if there's any other evidence against Myuser or others laterrr but for now I feel like the best decision is to:

vote myusername22

GmK

Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the host drinks a coffee and waits

Alpha102 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangaroo (Lynch in 10)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - Alpha102, Nottykitten, Duffie, Prizyms, Ooglie101 (Lynch in 6)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - timdood3, Old_Man_Oak_63, storm886 (Lynch in 8)
Old_Man_Oak_63 - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - xxxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, Ltin, Jivvi, 77_is_the_best (Lynch in 6)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, std1997, Sploorky, digitalmez, Hunter27a1

Deadline of day: In 40min

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also, just so everyone remembers, JK, Priz and Hunter (previously UB) are gonna be lie detected on the question that JK answered...

Question: "How many of the following people are Anti-town: JKangaroo, Prizyms, UltimateBudgie"
My answer: "Two or more"
This means that Notty (the lie detector) can see whether JK is telling the truth or not. If he is that means that 2 or 3 of those 3 are scum and if he isn't then that means there's 1 or none!