The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Yo, JK, didn't you say you were going to claim today, too? <3
Oh yeah, sure, but my report is going to be not as good as I was planning. >.<

I am the town Roleblocker.

Day 1: I roleblocked Alpha. This was more of a shot in the dark, however my role also has a smaller side-objective that isn't entirely important and I would rather not disclose as of this moment, but I could if you want me to disclose it.

Day 2: I roleblocked Ooglie. This is the event that I thought was curious, because Day 2 ended up having no kills with the exception of digi's resurrection. For this reason I was under the belief that Ooglie was either Vigilante, a Serial Killer-esq role, or likewise. I didn't, and still don't believe him to be Mafia, especially since he was also targeting std in his posts (whom was revealed to be Mafia!) Due to MMarz's post about the Tribunal, he could've merely been apart of that group and was the designated killer.

Day 3: Against my own judgment, and because FOR SOME REASON, I forgot MMarz just happened to be the leader of the tribunal (yesterday kind of blurred together), and thought he remained unclaimed for some reason, I ended up blocking him. This ended up being a waste of a night. I was originally planning to investigate Ooglie again to see if he was indeed a killing-role, and I WAS going to change it last night, but the night ended when I woke up this morning. >.<

I don't think Ooglie is bad, but I could certainly be wrong seeing as std, who was believed by many to be safe thanks to the cop claim, was indeed Mafia due to sly lawyering.
The Ooglie lead was what I was hoping to go off of, but due to my own bad judgment, It never came to fruition.
I guess Ooglie is a good start if we have no leads.

That was going to be my role claim yesterday.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
*totally messed up big time*

Well actually. My investigation is not 100% useless. Priz answered the question: "How many of the following people are Mafia: JKangaroo, Prizyms, Hunter(former Ultimate)" with the answer: "Two or fewer". The result came back as True.

While I previously did not think that fewer also included 0. The investigation does hold something. From the people JK, Priz and Hunter, only 2 of them can be Mafia. As the answer states "Two or fewer". So we know atleast one of them is not Mafia. This information is still pretty useless, but ohwell it's all I got =/

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
*totally messed up big time*

Well actually. My investigation is not 100% useless. Priz answered the question: "How many of the following people are Mafia: JKangaroo, Prizyms, Hunter(former Ultimate)" with the answer: "Two or fewer". The result came back as True.

While I previously did not think that fewer also included 0. The investigation does hold something. From the people JK, Priz and Hunter, only 2 of them can be Mafia. As the answer states "Two or fewer". So we know atleast one of them is not Mafia. This information is still pretty useless, but ohwell it's all I got =/
I answered the question in a different way to intentionally give you a choice as to which possible investigation you wanted. I did not answer 'two or fewer' to be awkward - if I wanted to be awkward, I would have answered the same as everyone else.