The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
I answered the question in a different way to intentionally give you a choice as to which possible investigation you wanted. I did not answer 'two or fewer' to be awkward - if I wanted to be awkward, I would have answered the same as everyone else.
My absolute biggest suspicion at the moment is prizyms. For this reason, something that always bothers me is when mafia/thirdparty will intentionally throw something off and then they are all like oops sorry I didn't mean it at all. I've seen scum make moves like that often and just come up with "oops sorry i didn't mean to do that." and in that way make it look unintentionally or make themselves look like they were simply confused and everyone just overlooks them. ontop of that there was his near-last minute vote on me which looks like an attempt to complete a bandwagon/possibly save his possible mafia buddy oak to me.

Also I find it weird how digi knew a mafia member was going to die. this could be a possible assassin seeing as that could indicate both an investigative and killing role which is highly unlikely. I'm not sure how Digi would've been sure STD was going to die otherwise (i'm assuming std was digi's kill because I believe she said she was going to take out a mafia member)

The Ltin situation confuses me. Right now I'm not entirely feeling like Ltin is mafia but his role also seems very unlikely to be either third party or town sided. maybe he is an assassin but I'm not really feeling it at this moment.

anyway for the reasons I said above in my post I'm voting prizyms

Vote Prizyms

storm886

Reaction score
Yes there seems to be a sudden vote for Prizyms without much analysis on the issue. It is likely that somebody in the Grumpy Cat Inn is mafia. My suspicions lead me to Prizyms and myusername. Prizyms being the one who lurks and doesn't give us much to build off of. Myusername being the one who doesn't lurk but seems to "follow the crowd" if you will. And myusername's quick vote on Prizyms makes me quite suspicious of him. In his reasoning for voting for Prizyms, he not once mentions the fact that he is innocent himself. Ex:

Mean Cow Inn: Bob, Billy, Sue, Sally

Bob: Claims town role
Billy: No claims or info
Sue: No claims or info
Sally: Actions lead to the general suspicion that she is innocent.

Evil Billy says, "Well it is pretty much narrowed out that Bob and Sally aren't mafia. Soooo that leaves me and Sue. Well Sue has been actin' pretty darn suspicious lately....

Good Billy says, "Well it is pretty much narrowed out that Bob and Sally aren't mafia. And since I know I'm not mafia, that leaves Sue."

Wouldn't it make sense for myusername to reply using Good Billy's response if he were innocent himself? This leads me to the conclusion that myusername feels uncomfortable with his role for obvious reasons: he is mafia!

vote myusername

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So, here's why I didn't know how vital I was to the game. I have an open-ended role, that gives me multiple options to play with. It's very hard to be able to predict what to use and when, though I think I've done a decent job so far.

I am the Jack of All Trades.

I get one use of these powers: inspect, protect, and block.
Night 1-I WAS going to inspect storm886, but @JKangaroo spent the night instead, and I didn't get around to it. Sorry.

Night 2-I inspected UltimateBudgie because he had caught my eye, and I felt like taking a shot. UltimateBudgie(Now Hunter27a1) turned up innocent. Considering this was the same night std must have been lawyered, I'm confident Hunter is not mafia unless he's the godfather.

Night 3-Tough decision since this was right after all the investigating roles claimed, but ultimately I decided to protect Nottykitten. I figured Timdood3 was safe because there could be a doctor, and even if there isn't a doctor there's still the fear of one being able to protect him. Nottykitten I think is valuable despite being third party, and I figured someone would try to kill Notty that night.

I have my block left, and I'm going to have to feel what I want to use it on. I'm considering blocking Prizyms, right now I don't think he's Mafia at all. Maybe Assassin's Guild, but the votes are piling on fast and it's a bit suspicious.

So that's my role, if you believe me then that means two more names are added to the list of greens!