The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately our Cop, Tim, investigated std N1 and confirmed him as innocent. My pushing for std only made me look like a crazy person, so I had to let it go.

For a hours we were getting nowhere with who we wanted to lynch. Then lo and behold, Ltin comes along with his role claim and *boom* he becomes our scapegoat. Yet lurking in the background are other malevolent forces rubbing their hands together.
Old Man Oak, MyUser and 77.
Sorry myuser and 77 I don't mean to call you malevolent. Shifty is what I meant. ;b

Myuser
It's good to see you make a contribution now. Message Interceptor will come in handy for town.
Thing is, what I find odd is you had information on Priz. Although it was cryptic at the time, you saw the bandwagon and jumped on it. Why not question that information before voting?
You then unvote and apologise-- wait hold on a minute.

My absolute biggest suspicion at the moment is prizyms. For this reason, something that always bothers me is when mafia/thirdparty will intentionally throw something off and then they are all like oops sorry I didn't mean it at all. I've seen scum make moves like that often and just come up with "oops sorry i didn't mean to do that." and in that way make it look unintentionally or make themselves look like they were simply confused and everyone just overlooks them. ontop of that there was his near-last minute vote on me which looks like an attempt to complete a bandwagon/possibly save his possible mafia buddy oak to me.
Also if there are any doubts on Prizyms I can now confirm him.

My role is the Message Interceptor. Each night I select one player and receive whatever messages they would receive in the morning such as cop investigations etc. I am town aligned and my aim is to intercept mafia/assassin/thirdparty messages.

last night I used my ability on Prizyms and the message he received this morning was: Nottykitten is female but your action did not work

@Prizyms I'm really sorry I voted you. The message you received didn't really make a lot of sense to show your innocence until you claimed.
I believe that you're the Message Interceptor, but unless someone is willing to clarify whether they blocked you N2, (I think it was) then I'm forced to believe that you're something else sinister and that you have information you're not willing to share.

Your smarmy behaviour makes me want to lynch you above anyone else. Like OMO you've done nothing but say things here and there. Oh and you're invincible. If you are town and you are in fact what you claim to be why not mention this before? Oh because Mafia or the AG could counter it, which then defeats the definition of the word invincible. Also, all the bandwagon votes. You're the worst culprit for them. I have to agree with Sploorky. I'm willing to vote for you 77 if you haven't produced anything with substance.
---------------------

Now I'm pretty sure you're curious about my role. Unless put under great scrutiny, I'm not ready to reveal it. That's right @Nottykitten, your tell or die approach will not have me crumble.
What I can tell you is that I knew I had a chance to live again. And I smiled like a Cheshire Cat when the person that tried to kill me had no idea who the fuck they're messing with.
Sorry for cursing, I wanted something badass to say at the end.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
look, we've made it clear that both me and 77 have claimed to each other in our private rooms. I could reveal our roles, but would like his permission first.
I don't really want to man :/ If it gets to that point then of course but not when I have one person voting on me who I think is lying about his role and is third party and another person who is coming back from the dead and killing people.

I think we should focus on someone in The Grumpy Cat room today since if there is one mafia and one third party (like Hunter and I's room and Notty's room), we have 50% of hitting anti town.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
@Nottykitten can you confirm that your character is female in case people have doubts about my claim?
I am not female. So I do indeed have lots of doubts against your claim. But not as much as I have against Priz. I changed my mind, and I am pretty damn sure that Priz is Anti-Town. Especially after this fake claim.

Also I still need to do my Lie Detector thing. No more fancy question, since the Mafia is almost dead the fancy question has little purpose now.

So @Ooglie101 Are you town-sided?
Answer with either yes or with no.

Unvote
Vote Prizyms

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where wheeeeee I just had some champagne

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangarroo, timdood3, Fiestaguy, Nottykitten (Lynch in 5)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886 (Lynch in 8)
storm886 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Prizyms (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Sploorky, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, Ltin, Hunter27a1, digitalmez, 77_is_the_best

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that Priz's claim is legit. I mean, he could just as easily be a (female) third party that wins by doing something to all the males in the game (that's enough detail, don't you think?:p) But he claimed a town role...Something a mafia would be more likely to do than a third party.

The fact is, someone from the grumpy cat is lying (unless the theory about 2 town+third-party+Mafia per room is just coincidence), and I'm inclined to think it's priz.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that Priz's claim is legit. I mean, he could just as easily be a (female) third party that wins by doing something to all the males in the game (that's enough detail, don't you think?:p) But he claimed a town role...Something a mafia would be more likely to do than a third party.

The fact is, someone from the grumpy cat is lying (unless the theory about 2 town+third-party+Mafia per room is just coincidence), and I'm inclined to think it's priz.
Both Priz and Myuser are lying about my being female.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am not female. So I do indeed have lots of doubts against your claim. But not as much as I have against Priz. I changed my mind, and I am pretty damn sure that Priz is Anti-Town. Especially after this fake claim.

Also I still need to do my Lie Detector thing. No more fancy question, since the Mafia is almost dead the fancy question has little purpose now.

So @Ooglie101 Are you town-sided?
Answer with either yes or with no.

Unvote
Vote Prizyms
Liar.