The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Why fake a doc claim? Claiming doc gets me killed tonight but at least means you don't waste today's lynch.
Because appearently when you claim doc people are too afraid to lynch you.

And since you are Mafia, you don't have to worry about the Mafia killing you. The tribunal council not either since you are on it, and the Assassins haven't exactly killed in 2 nights. So I don't see too much risk for a Mafia member fake-claiming the doc.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

And since you are Mafia, you don't have to worry about the Mafia killing you. The tribunal council not either since you are on it, and the Assassins haven't exactly killed in 2 nights. So I don't see too much risk for a Mafia member fake-claiming the doc.
I don't think Prizyms is Mafia, because he's been willing to go along with the tribunal going after std1997 on two different nights. It's possible he's an Assassin's Guild member, though.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
You all want to back down because he claimed the Doc. Don't forget Priz is highly experienced and can easely fake a doc claim.

None of you were bothered when someone suspicious claimed tracker(std) so now because someone claimed a more usefull role you are all like "yeah lets not risk it".
Strategically it doesn't make a lot of sense to lynch him today. If he's legit he dies tonight anyway if he's not we lynch him tomorrow.

If he's legit and we waste a lynch on him its kind of like giving the mafia a free kill since they would have had to target him anyway.

And if he isn't legit there are probably more than 1 anti town killing roles between the mafia/assassins/3rd parties who could target and kill him anyway. If that is the case we've killed an anti-town without even wasting a lynch

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

You're pretty set in your ways, aren't you? Only 2 (or fewer) of the 3 you stated in your lie detection test can possibly be mafia, and that is true - I am not one of them. It was entirely your fault for taking my modified answer (intentionally made to give you a choice of answers) and using it, then complaining at a useless result.

Tribunal is a town-sided faction.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You're pretty set in your ways, aren't you? Only 2 (or fewer) of the 3 you stated in your lie detection test can possibly be mafia, and that is true - I am not one of them. It was entirely your fault for taking my modified answer (intentionally made to give you a choice of answers) and using it, then complaining at a useless result.

Tribunal is a town-sided faction.
Since Mmarz chose whoever was in it, for all we know there are a few mafia/assassins in it.

And yeah, chosing your answer was indeed my fault. I never said it wasn't.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
what do you mean, "if"
you literally just confirmed him as doc for yourself
can you selfvote to confirm prizyms as doc please
you're the most optimal lynch
and if you flip town, notty's the liar herself and should die for that
I say "if" because though my claim highly supports the idea prizyms is doctor it still isn't 100% though I have high doubts he wrote his role around my future claim revealing his message when people don't know i saw there messages. honestly though above I was discussing hypothetical scenarios of any doc claim. never lynch a doc claim it doesn't really make a lot of sense in any scenario it generally goes against most strategic thinking.

seeing as ltin admits he didn't throw off prizyms message I'm going to vote nottykitten because I'm pretty sure she's lying about being female. Also I'm finding it highly suspicious she's trying to lynch a doctor completely ignoring the strategies I've posted above.

vote nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I say "if" because though my claim highly supports the idea prizyms is doctor it still isn't 100% though I have high doubts he wrote his role around my future claim revealing his message when people don't know i saw there messages. honestly though above I was discussing hypothetical scenarios of any doc claim. never lynch a doc claim it doesn't really make a lot of sense in any scenario it generally goes against most strategic thinking.

seeing as ltin admits he didn't throw off prizyms message I'm going to vote nottykitten because I'm pretty sure she's lying about being female. Also I'm finding it highly suspicious she's trying to lynch a doctor completely ignoring the strategies I've posted above.

vote nottykitten
I'm not ignoring them. I'm saying that your opinion about lynching a doc claim and my opinion are just alot different.

Your strategies don't involve all possibly scenarios and thus aren't really completely trustable..

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Strategically it doesn't make a lot of sense to lynch him today. If he's legit he dies tonight anyway if he's not we lynch him tomorrow.
Now let's say I were Mafia. Great, we don't lynch Priz today. I don't kill him during the night and then you guys are going to lynch him tomorrow because he didn't die? Mafia can easely choose to kill someone else especially after your post.

Seeying wether he dies tonight is not a valid reason to not lynch him today or to lynch him tomorrow.
If he's legit and we waste a lynch on him its kind of like giving the mafia a free kill since they would have had to target him anyway.
Any mislynch is a free kill for the Mafia. The doc being no exception.
And if he isn't legit there are probably more than 1 anti town killing roles between the mafia/assassins/3rd parties who could target and kill him anyway. If that is the case we've killed an anti-town without even wasting a lynch
So let's not lynch people because the Anti-towns could kill him? Great. Let's not lynch me. Cop claims are pretty favoured for a kill, so if you think I am bad just let the other killing parties take care of me!

And ofcourse there aren't that many killing parties out there that would kill Priz. As I said, if he were Mafia then the Mafia wouldn't target him. The tribunal council wouldn't risk it and also Priz is in the council. The assassins guild hasn't killed in two days, so I doubt they'd kill him. But if Priz is anti-town this is the only Faction that can kill him at night.

I doubt there is actually another third party out there that can kill.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yet you have Notty saying she isn't.
Wait wait wait wait....I have Notty saying? I've had nothing to do with what Notty's said.

And I just had a thought triggered by Notty's saying that the assassin's guild hasn't killed in two nights: What if the assassin's guild isn't just like the mafia. What if the assassin's guild's win condition is to eliminate a specific set of targets?

sticking with this unless a myuser lynch reaches majority, and she isn't town anyway so yay
But...she isn't anti-town either.....She wins at the end of the game if she's alive, and has an ability that is useful for town.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Now let's say I were Mafia. Great, we don't lynch Priz today. I don't kill him during the night and then you guys are going to lynch him tomorrow because he didn't die? Mafia can easely choose to kill someone else especially after your post.

Seeying wether he dies tonight is not a valid reason to not lynch him today or to lynch him tomorrow.

Any mislynch is a free kill for the Mafia. The doc being no exception.

So let's not lynch people because the Anti-towns could kill him? Great. Let's not lynch me. Cop claims are pretty favoured for a kill, so if you think I am bad just let the other killing parties take care of me!

And ofcourse there aren't that many killing parties out there that would kill Priz. As I said, if he were Mafia then the Mafia wouldn't target him. The tribunal council wouldn't risk it and also Priz is in the council. The assassins guild hasn't killed in two days, so I doubt they'd kill him. But if Priz is anti-town this is the only Faction that can kill him at night.

I doubt there is actually another third party out there that can kill.
there is still incentive for scum to take out the Doc ASAP. the doctor is a huge thread to them getting rid of cops and investigative roles in further nights. It'd be a risky and probably less useful move to not kill the doc if they knew who it was. as for the assassins guild.... how are you so sure they didn't kill in two days? for all we know they could've been the ones to kill Digi night 2

But...she isn't anti-town either.....She wins at the end of the game if she's alive, and has an ability that is useful for town.
don't forget we still have no actual way of confirming that win condition. same goes for many of the other third parties we've left alive so far, it's an easy claim to say and would you expect them to say something like "my goal is to kill off all the town and mafia to win"