The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Overpower compared to what? Average roles? We all know this isnt an average game.
Overpowered in that I would be able to say anything to anyone with full confidence the message came from the host. I could randomly send someone a message telling them the cop is poisoned night 0 and that they needed to get the cop to claim so the doctor could save them. I could tell the suspected doctor their visit showed signs of the person they protected being scum and telling them they were poisoned by said person. The list only goes on and someone much more creative and much more evil could come up with better examples.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Overpowered in that I would be able to say anything to anyone with full confidence the message came from the host. I could randomly send someone a message telling them the cop is poisoned night 0 and that they needed to get the cop to claim so the doctor could save them. I could tell the suspected doctor their visit showed signs of the person they protected being scum and telling them they were poisoned by said person. The list only goes on and someone much more creative and much more evil could come up with better examples.
Poison? Where did that come from?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
user, that hasn't even been suggested
thank you for confirming yourself as tamperer
now please selfvote and notty can vote too as her "waiting to be last" thing is ridiculously illogical
even if there were a terrorist, you only win if you're alive.
how does that confirm me? I was discussing hypothetical situations in which the role you are suggesting I am would be overpowered. It has nothing to do with my actual role anybody in the game should've been able to speculate that? also I don't know if poison is in this game It was a hypothetical thing i could claim if i were a tamperer.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
look, if you flip town you confirm notty as liar and you also confirm prizyms
it'd be for the greater good.
if you think I could be innocent why are you trying to lynch me? If i know I'm innocent i'm very well not going to lynch myself and If you suspected I was innocent you wouldn't try to waste a lynch on me. the way you're pushing on my lynching is among the strangest things I've seen all game...

besides that It's still possible Nottykitten isn't lying. I think Ltin is lying it's so easy for him to cause chaos like this that it's really strange how everyone is jumping to the possibility that I have some kind of overpowered role rather than the idea that he could much more easily just be lying about visiting hunter.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
ltin's not lying, he has no reason to right now
unless he's mafia then he has every reason to cause this kind of chaos in hopes of getting an innocent lynched. Similar to how a mafia member has no reason to kill anyone unless they are a mafia member. you can't assume he's not lying because you think he's innocent because you think he can't be lying. that's definitely the largest logical fallacy I've seen all game o.0

I don't think Ltin is confirmed Innocent by Prizyms because prizyms role would've been redirected to whoever Ltin was visiting.