The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Why is Ltin automatically innocent in all this?
He isn't automatically innocent.
It's just that today there's a lot more to question about You, Notty and Priz. There's the Lie Detector (Notty), The (possible) Doctor (Priz) and The Message Interceptor (you, myuser). All three of you are under suspicion because two of you declare that Notty's female, whereas Notty declares that her role is male.
You're just straying.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the host just saw a funny cat video, which is very unrelated to this game

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangarroo, (Lynch in 8)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1, digitalmez, timdood3, Ltin, Sploorky (Lynch in 3)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - myusername22 (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, Jeercrul (xxxFruitNinjaxXx), 77_is_the_best, Prizyms, Fiestadude, nottykitten

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.

Notice:

- xXxFruitNinjaxXx has been replaced by Jeercrul

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We've been over this. (Though it was by priz . _.), Ltin was 'confirmed' male
You haven't been over it entirely though =3.

Ltin targeted Tim night 2. Priz targeted Ltin night 2. Thefore Priz's protecting would of gone towards Tim. And also would get the male result of Tim.

Therefor we don't know wether Ltin is male or not since every action used on him would be redirected to his targets. This is how he could of screwed it up.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You haven't been over it entirely though =3.

Ltin targeted Tim night 2. Priz targeted Ltin night 2. Thefore Priz's protecting would of gone towards Tim. And also would get the male result of Tim.

Therefor we don't know wether Ltin is male or not since every action used on him would be redirected to his targets. This is how he could of screwed it up.
That logic is....actually pretty good....and it fits, seeing as I'm male.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to address a few things--

(1) I firmly believe that you do have the ability to change messages, but it's with conditions.

(2) I don't think that you, as the message interceptor has the ability to send anyone an offhanded message as easy as that.

Your assumptions make the role sound overpowered and simple. In your experience since when has any role been that effortless? There have always been conditions! I think that your ability to manipulate messages has to coincide with that person's role. Simply changing the message completely would give you the most unfair advantage in the game. Conditions!

To me you've made the most scummiest counter arguments in the game so far. You've basically called us idiots, by simplifying your role's abilities in your hypothetical theories.
If that wasn't bad enough, you've done what Old Man Oak did and brought the focus back to Ltin, when he wasn't even in the spotlight. That tactic looks like an act of desperation rather than a legitimate reason to think he's a threat.

You @myusername22 are NOT town-sided! The moment you role claimed, wasn't to help town, it was for your own benefit. You found out something about Priz and immediately voted for him. With subpar information by the way. Certain votes like that are usually lead by Cops and not side-kick roles that should be more questioning rather than accusatory.

"My absolute biggest suspicion at the moment is prizyms. For this reason, something that always bothers me is when mafia/thirdparty will intentionally throw something off and then they are all like oops sorry I didn't mean it at all. I've seen scum make moves like that often and just come up with "oops sorry i didn't mean to do that." and in that way make it look unintentionally or make themselves look like they were simply confused and everyone just overlooks them. ontop of that there was his near-last minute vote on me which looks like an attempt to complete a bandwagon/possibly save his possible mafia buddy oak to me.

Also I find it weird how digi knew a mafia member was going to die. this could be a possible assassin seeing as that could indicate both an investigative and killing role which is highly unlikely. I'm not sure how Digi would've been sure STD was going to die otherwise (i'm assuming std was digi's kill because I believe she said she was going to take out a mafia member)

The Ltin situation confuses me. Right now I'm not entirely feeling like Ltin is mafia but his role also seems very unlikely to be either third party or town sided. maybe he is an assassin but I'm not really feeling it at this moment.

anyway for the reasons I said above in my post I'm voting prizyms"

I clearly stated the reasons why prizyms was suspicious. I also quoted this post which made me suspicious of him in the first place.

I answered the question in a different way to intentionally give you a choice as to which possible investigation you wanted. I did not answer 'two or fewer' to be awkward - if I wanted to be awkward, I would have answered the same as everyone else.
I clearly stated my reasons based on events that happened after some of todays events i didn't "Immediately vote him" based on solely the message results which were pretty vague.

To me you've made the most scummiest counter arguments in the game so far. You've basically called us idiots, by simplifying your role's abilities in your hypothetical theories.
If that wasn't bad enough, you've done what Old Man Oak did and brought the focus back to Ltin, when he wasn't even in the spotlight. That tactic looks like an act of desperation rather than a legitimate reason to think he's a threat.
I'm sensing a lot of confirmation bias against me at the moment. your saying I'm calling you idiots for overestimating a role you assume I have? and now your using your incorrect assumption on my role to say I'm calling you idiots and therefore i must be scummy. Please calm down It's just a game and we can't just start throwing insults out because it's getting a bit heated

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
also something I forgot to addresss in the above post

@digitalmez it's true that I'm voting Ltin at the moment but try looking at it from my shoes. Right now I've seen prizyms message and know what it said, so I know prizyms definitely isn't lying. I know that I cannot and did not altar the message prizyms received so I know that is correct, I fell confident nottykitten has no reason to lie. And I know i'm innocent so therefore I am not lying. From that point of view there's really only one thing that makes sense: prizyms was re-directed last night to someone else, I find it unlikely there is another re-directing role in the game, so from my perspective that means Ltin has to be lying.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the host starts tagging cool people so they make up their mind

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangarroo, (Lynch in 8)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1, digitalmez, timdood3, Ltin, Sploorky (Lynch in 3)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - myusername22 (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
@Mmarz11, @Alpha102, @Duffie, @Ooglie101, @Jeercrul (xxxFruitNinjaxXx), @77_is_the_best, @Prizyms, @Fiestaguy, @Nottykitten

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.

Notice:

- xXxFruitNinjaxXx has been replaced by Jeercrul

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Impossible, your investigation would be redirected.
lol good thing I haven't then <3

And honestly, I feel like both myuser and ltin should be lynched....I just don't know which should be first.

If we lynch ltin, I can investigate myuser tonight and we'll know what his alignment is, while if we lynch myuser, I can get a trustworthy report on ltin. Sure I could say "Ltin, switch with x and I'll invetigate x" but there's no garuntee of compliance, and we'll ave no way to verify.

unvote
Vote Ltin

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If myuser is bad he can just manipulate your report to seem innocent.
.....oh god....there's no winning....oh god....oh god....

And Notty, I'm pretty sure the post you mean says "I CLAIMED TOWN K?"
So if you lie detected him, it will tell you whether or not he claimed to be town :eek:

Putting my vote back on myuser because I'm stupid, hasty and didn't think things through >n<

unvote
vote myusername22