The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Why would there be two doctors in the game, that work completely differently, and are both town sided. It wouldnt make any sense.
I know I keep double posting, I apologise. Well, I initially found that this made sense. However I bring your attention to medieval mafia and doomed cruise:

Medieval Mafia Protective Roles
^-King Lawrence = the monarch of the Tralfaye kingdom. Lawrence has the ability to protect one player during the night, which blocks them being killed. However, he cannot protect himself or protect the same person in a row. Appears as King in investigation.
^-Queen Sophia = wife of Lawrence. She can protect one person during nighttime actions. However, if the person she is protecting receives a hit, she is killed instead. Appears as Sophia in investigation.
Doomed Cruise Protective Roles
nitasu987 - (Passenger / Bodyguard)
mariosatr - (Passenger / Protective Detail (Jailkeeper*)
I would say it is a hasty generalisation that there wouldn't be two doctors in a game. I am assuming that each doctor has their limitations, which is what balances the game itself. The part about how Priz cannot protect female players is a limitation to his role itself. I'm not saying that this is proof that he isn't Mafia, it just isn't a well-grounded assumption to begin with. I'm still interested in what others have to say about Prizyms, however.

And I initially wanted to unvote digi, but you called it, Notty. I don't believe that you are a vampire who resurrects as a townie again, we have enough of these bulletproof vests around. If you stated that you were anti-town and resurrected to be a townie I would have been more willing to believe you.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I beg to differ. People who push to vote for an innocent town member does not necessarily equate to the fact that they are confirmed anti-town. There are cases where circumstances do not favour an innocent - e.g. his posting style, certain incidents, etc.
if you read my post, you will see that its not because he went for prizyms, but that he claimed doc. A different kind of doc than priz. Im certain one of them is scum, and if its not priz, then it must be jk

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Still, I stick with my idea of lynching Priz today and possibly killing Digi during the night by the Voltari.
I think you're scared-- but that's neither her nor there.

Not that I'm pulling at straws or anything but I honestly think that Notty is a recruiter of some kind. The whole plan to bring down Priz seems well concocted.

Duffie and Tim seem to have nothing but admiration for her. Ask yourselves why?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I think you're scared-- but that's neither her nor there.

Not that I'm pulling at straws or anything but I honestly think that Notty is a recruiter of some kind. The whole plan to bring down Priz seems well concocted.

Duffie and Tim seem to have nothing but admiration for her. Ask yourselves why?
Because they are lovely people <3. And I am scared, since I have the idea you might just kill me tonight.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Incase anyone is confused, here are the current claims:
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Name{/td}
{td}Claim{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Duffie{/td}