The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

storm886

Reaction score
Wow this digital and notty feud is really distracting. Prizyms is the mafia of the Grumpy Cat Inn. I strongly support the idea that there is a third party, mafia, and two towns in each inn. With only two left, me and Prizyms, there can only be one option. I am the bodyguard and I was proven innocent by timdood with no lawyer alive.Yet for some reason Prizyms says that I am third party anti town. Jkangaroo has also claimed that he is a doctor roleblocker. I highly doubt there would be two doctors in the game unless they were on opposite sides. Maybe Prizyms is a doctor for the mafia if that is even possible. Who knows? All I know is, I don't trust Prizyms one bit. We are getting distracted by digital. We need to set our priorities straight. Prizyms needs lynched. The tribute group can kill someone else deemed dangerous tonight if it be digital or whoever. But I will say it again, I don't think the pattern in the first two inns is just a coincidence. We need to take action.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
two doctors in the game unless they were on opposite sides
By your logic there also shouldn't be both a doctor and a bodyguard in the same game.

Yet for some reason Prizyms says that I am third party anti town
Third parties show up as innocent on cop reports.

The tribute group can kill someone else deemed dangerous tonight if it be digital or whoever
I'm in the damned thing, let us decide!

storm886

Reaction score
By your logic there also shouldn't be both a doctor and a bodyguard in the same game.

Third parties show up as innocent on cop reports.

I'm in the damned thing, let us decide!
Nope bodyguards and doctors are different things. I die if my person gets targeted.

Sorry that doesn't fit the pattern. Myusername is our third party. You are our mafia.

And that is exactly why we have to lynch you, because you are part of the tribunal group. So the chance that you die at night is slim due to the fact that you are in two killing groups. Lynching might be the only way we can get rid of you.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nope bodyguards and doctors are different things. I die if my person gets targeted.

Sorry that doesn't fit the pattern. Myusername is our third party. You are our mafia.

And that is exactly why we have to lynch you, because you are part of the tribunal group. So the chance that you die at night is slim due to the fact that you are in two killing groups. Lynching might be the only way we can get rid of you.
Assassins' Guild seems to be an alternate Mafia faction. I'm banking on you being a serial killer or something along the lines of that.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No. I have no idea why it being called a quack and whayever a yazuka is is relevant either.
The quack's name stems from 'medical quackery' - the promotion of fraudulent medical practices (i.e. a scumsided doctor). Typically, a quack in a game of mafia is used to buy the scum time at night - saving the fool from being killed at night (there is no fool in this game), saving the yakuza so they can yak repeatedly (there is no yakuza as far as I know) or saving a cultist leader in exchange for conversion (there is no cult as far as I know). In addition, quacks do not attend the mafia meetings - it is a very difficult role to play that only shows up in very specific setups.

storm886

Reaction score
Prizyms, if you are so sure that I am a serial killer or something along the lines of that, why were you begging me last night in the Grumpy Cat Inn to protect you? And if I was a Sk, wouldn't there be more kills at night? And I'm curious, what made you choose to claim doctor? Why not claim some other weird role? I mean there are tons of other ones that would have avoided a conflict. Did you think claiming doctor would manipulate the town into keeping you for an extended period?

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Prizyms, if you are so sure that I am a serial killer or something along the lines of that, why were you begging me last night in the Grumpy Cat Inn to protect you?
...what?

And if I was a Sk, wouldn't there be more kills at night?
WIFOM

what made you choose to claim doctor?
Because I am.

Did you think claiming doctor would manipulate the town into keeping you for an extended period?
Obviously not as you are all voting the only cleared doctor you have.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The night message confirmed you have a night action that somehow involves males/females. Not being a doctor.
Yes, because I'm a male-saving doctor. Why would anyone fakeclaim as a doctor? This is a closed setup game. There are hundreds of roles I could have claimed, if I were scum. I could easily have lied like you have time and time again, and not be in this situation.