The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

storm886

Reaction score
Wouldn't you rather kill me? I mean according to you I am the third party of the Grumpy Cat Inn. If I was dead and proven to be the sk, then you could live freely without worrying about the town trying to lynch you. Or would you rather continue manipulating the town with your lies. You're not confirmed doctor.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Oi, I do vote. I just feel very sketchy about all of this business and if Priz is innocent I hate being the guy who hammers the wrong guy since it makes you feel like a poop for ages :c

However, I don't trust anything that Storm or Priz says about what happened in the Grumpy Cat inn since to be honest we don't know what was said in there and either team can fake evidence, specifically what Storm said:

Prizyms, if you are so sure that I am a serial killer or something along the lines of that, why were you begging me last night in the Grumpy Cat Inn to protect you?
Now I'm not sure who to vote, both look like they're extremely scummy or desperate to survive and we all know how that turns out (coolio from supernatural hotel). I do think that storm has been trying to play a sympathy card when he said...

Yeah I am a weak mafia player. That's why you chose to target me.
Also if you're a "weak mafia player" then why play a game of mafia which was pointed out for it's hard difficulty?

And then Priz is trying to play a very confident character which could be to influence votes and then turn the tables like Kake did with his Barman claim against Jivvi which he won in Supernatural Hotel.

Both have reasonable evidence against them and I'm personally not sure who to vote ._. I'm gonna go through the thread another time and vote the person which raises the most alarms on my scumtell to meee.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Prizyms I have NEVER lied in this game once. You tell me one lie that I have said. And I have been picking at your flaws when I reply to your comments.

Ooglie, Prizyms did beg me to save him. Ask jeercrul, he can see the inn chats.
I didn't 'beg' you. I asked in the vain hope that you were indeed the bodyguard, but alas it would turn out that with further deduction, you aren't the bodyguard.