The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Oh, so I ended up falling asleep back around Pg 90.

I believe they wanted me to claim.
I'm the new member of the Voltari Tribunal. Hi there.

I don't have anything else to say for today really.
-Still think the best choice is to vote Prizyms. I feel there is more evidence for a lynch than against it.
-I don't trust digi as being a "town-sided Vampire" (when does that ever happen after they get ressurected)
-A bunch of people are cleared innocent, like storm and Notty, so I don't understand why people would jump on them; seems like they are pushing blame onto other roles in order to survive *cough* *cough*

My vote still stands, I hope the rest of the group makes the right decision.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
People not voted yet:
Jeercrul, Ooglie101, Digitalmez, Mmarz11, Fiestaguy, Ltin.

Jeer is probabily still catching up so I doubt he'd vote.
I haven't really seen Fiesta or Mmarz much.
Ltin just unvoted.
Digi is deciding not to vote Priz and Ooglie is not sure yet.

Looks like we will have to wait for either Digi or Ooglie to make up their minds.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
@Timdood3 as the supposed 'cop' (who suspiciously hasn't died despite having claimed very early in the game) I'd like to see you actually post something as opposed to merely rating 'agree' to anything that goes against me
I'm not agreeing because it's against you, I'm agreeing because your arguments don't quite add up in my mind, and because I still don't really believe in your being cleared.

EVIDENCE SUPPORTING ME
  • The aforementioned PM intercepted by myusername.
  • Going after scum in the tribunal
  • Lack of quack
EVIDENCE AGAINST STORM
  • Inn scum pattern
  • 'Innocent' on cop report with me innocent - guaranteed third party
  • Quickly changing the subject of arguments from an argument against his role claim to an argument against him as a player to finally appealing to the town's emotions by begging Digitalmez to hammer, as I 'begged' him to protect me in the inn.
  • WIFOMing about 'more night kills'
The first two can be just as easily applied to storm. The third is...what even? And the last: why wouldn't he be killing as SK? And we concluded on a previous day that there probably wasn't an SK.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
@Timdood3 The third one means there is no quack role in this game: that is to say, there is no mafia-sided doctor equivalent due to reasons stated earlier.
Sorry, misphrased my response. I mean in the 'evidence' agasint storm, the same first two can be applied to you as well, and the rest the same.

And just because your role has to do with gender doesn't clear you in any way shape or form.
Neither does being part of the tribunal.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry, misphrased my response. I mean in the 'evidence' agasint storm, the same first two can be applied to you as well, and the rest the same.

And just because your role has to do with gender doesn't clear you in any way shape or form.
Neither does being part of the tribunal.
What other role would have a gender requirement?

We've exclusively killed mafia for days on end in the Tribunal.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd like to hear something from members of the tribunal: Does the vote to kill have to be unanimous? That's mostly curiosity; it doesn't really matter anyway as priz would likely see that he had no choice in the matter of shooting a mafia because if he didn't he'd be called out. (This assumes Priz is guilty)

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd like to hear something from members of the tribunal: Does the vote to kill have to be unanimous? That's mostly curiosity; it doesn't really matter anyway as priz would likely see that he had no choice in the matter of shooting a mafia because if he didn't he'd be called out. (This assumes Priz is guilty)
It's a majority vote.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
That the message which you keep telling us cleared you, infact does not clear you at all.

For all we know, you could have the role of Bachelor. And you need to get a date with 2 female players to win the game. And your flirting isn't that good so you have a 50% chance of being rejected.

I mean "Nottykitten was female but your action did not work" litterally fits that. So as I said, that PM did not clear you and sounds more like a third party role.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's a majority vote.
So only two of the three. Meaning if there is one mafia member in the tribunal, it can still kill mafia members. If the tribunal gets multiple mafia members in it, it would be incredibly easy for the mafia to start killing of the town.

I have to go afk now, I'll be back after I cook, eat, and probably be forced to do some other stuff.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That the message which you keep telling us cleared you, infact does not clear you at all.

For all we know, you could have the role of Bachelor. And you need to get a date with 2 female players to win the game. And your flirting isn't that good so you have a 50% chance of being rejected.

I mean "Nottykitten was female but your action did not work" litterally fits that. So as I said, that PM did not clear you and sounds more like a third party role.
Dating wasn't really a thing in Renaissance Italy as far as I'm aware. And GmK stated that there are no autowin roles such as fool or jester - your bachelor autowin condition fits that perfectly.