The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was just giving Ltin the choice of choosing to jump in for me if he feels that I wouldn't be safe, potentially sacrificing himself.
Very true.

HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON

@GmK If 2 attempted kills go through on one person (e.g. if both tribunal and mafia try to kill timdood) will my single doc save cover both?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I was just giving Ltin the choice of choosing to jump in for me if he feels that I wouldn't be safe, potentially sacrificing himself.
Still makes for someone dying.

IF Priz is Mafia(which I'm pretty sure he is), he can not only do the night kill for the Mafia while he might be the last member, and also get one of you killed by not Protecting you since he can't. Practically giving him a free kill.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes, let's go along with the plan. Let's give Priz 2 free night kills because that is what we are giving him if we do the plan.

Let's stick with another plan called Lynch the Priz because he is super suspicious.
If I were mafia the other mafia wouldn't have been killed off so quickly. I am very much a commanding type player and they would have followed orders given by me if I were in charge of them.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes, let's not only give Priz 2 night kills but also make sure the Cop uses his vest instead of investigating.

Am I the only one seeing this?
Notty...did you miss the part where the plan was one I came up with? . _.

Though, to be completely honest, my brain is being swamped (not just by things in the game) and I'm actually starting to have doubts.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Though, to be completely honest, my brain is being swamped (not just by things in the game) and I'm actually starting to have doubts.
Unless there are 3 attempted night kills on you, I assure you that you'll survive the night.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

But you're missing the part where if(more like when) Priz is not the doctor, someone is gonna die. And then we lynch Priz tomorrow. I'd rather just Lynch him today.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unless there are 3 attempted night kills on you, I assure you that you'll survive the night.
The vest is active, not passive, btw. As in I'd give up my investigation for it. That's the only thing making me doubt this. I'm just trying to think of how we can maximize the effectiveness of this night.

Notty, it's night. Someone is going to die. Period. And hell, if the mafia targets me, too, then they'll have killed nothing. Honestly, I don't think there's a way this could go horribly wrong. (unless priz is right about serial killer and he targets me too :eek: )

But a quick question for GmK, does a doctor visit or vest take priority in saving?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The vest is active, not passive, btw. As in I'd give up my investigation for it. That's the only thing making me doubt this. I'm just trying to think of how we can maximize the effectiveness of this night.

Notty, it's night. Someone is going to die. Period. And hell, if the mafia targets me, too, then they'll have killed nothing. Honestly, I don't think there's a way this could go horribly wrong. (unless priz is right about serial killer and he targets me too :eek: )

But a quick question for GmK, does a doctor visit or vest take priority in saving?
Yes, someone is going to die. There will be a kill by the Mafia, the Assassins and the Voltari kill. And instead of doing something usefull, you want the Voltari to kill you to prove that Priz is not the Doc. Not only wasting their precious kill but also get our cop killed.

Sigh, Priz is getting into your head.
You're good at this game of 'let's pretend', aren't you? If you're going to townside, cooperate.
I am not going to cooperate on a plan that not only lets a Anti-town walk for the day, but also get probabily our cop killed and possibly kills someone else too.

This plan is not going to work out and will be a major backfire for the town.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, let's scrap the plan....I honestly forgot about the assassins when I made it. And Priz, you're using the term "WIFOM" quite a bit, but I'm not entirely clear on its meaning :c
WIFOM is an infinite loop of reverse psychology driven by two or more equal choices. On phone so can't link an example but look it up on mafia wikis.