The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can't tell if coincidental rp, or actually knows I live with my cousin x3
Way back in the beggining of the game.
The man known only as Ltin was a mysterious man, nobody ever saw his face or knew his name. All they know is he made a fortune off his fleet of fishing ships.

He very quickly spent a few minutes outside finishing up decorating, than went to the docks to meet his cousin, coming into the city from France. But he was dismayed when a courier came to him with a letter from his cousin, saying his ship was delayed and wasnt due to arrive for nearly a week.

Duffie

Reaction score
@Duffie @storm886 @JKangaroo
someone vote please
You know, I don't normally get home until about now, or about an hour+ from now, so...

Yeah. Sorry, Ltin, if you're a good guy. You don't seem to be too sad about this decision, so if you're the last one...

Good game.

And now, it's hammer time.

vote Ltin

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where this day is suddenly over

Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - timdood3, nottykitten, Mmarz11, Hunter27a1, Duffie, 77_is_the_best (Lynch in 0)
Hunter27a1 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Ltin (Lynch in 5)

Not voting:
Jeercrul, Fiestaguy, JKangaroo, storm886,

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
The thing about a masquerade, my friend, is the one simple fact: Nothing is ever as it seems.

The town watched, hidden behind their masks, as Lorenzo Donato was strung up...

[fa=#1aff00|fa-user][/fa] Lorenzo Donato (Ltin) - Town Mimic/Mime - was lynched.

and almost unnoticed by most, Novella da Vigo bled to death...

[fa=#1aff00|fa-user][/fa] Novella da Vigo (Hunter27a1) - Town Bleeder - bled to death.

It is now Night 6, please send in your actions.​

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Aha, my plan partially worked!
@Timdood3 , your investigation?
@Nottykitten , you lie detection?

I blocked/protected Jeercrul.
There was a plan in place to determine if one of the final "uninvestigated players" (Me, Duffie, Jeer, Mmarz, or Fiesta) were a final anti-town / third-party (Mafia, Assassin, something else that could kill... etc)
The Voltari did not make a kill tonight (due to the low population)

I believe Jeercrul is either our final killing-role, or I protected Jeer from someone else's attack.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Aha, my plan partially worked!
@Timdood3 , your investigation?
@Nottykitten , you lie detection?

I blocked/protected Jeercrul.
There was a plan in place to determine if one of the final "uninvestigated players" (Me, Duffie, Jeer, Mmarz, or Fiesta) were a final anti-town / third-party (Mafia, Assassin, something else that could kill... etc)
The Voltari did not make a kill tonight (due to the low population)

I believe Jeercrul is either our final killing-role, or I protected Jeer from someone else's attack.
I'm as harmless as a kitten. With a shotgun. JK. I can guarantee you i'm town : D