The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Duffie

Reaction score
I know a few of those:
Jivvi matchmade Me with Coolio Night 1, we are not the same allignment.
Jivvi matchmade Me with Sploorky Night 2, we are not the same allignment.

JK blocked Alpha night 1.
JK blocked Ooglie night 2.

Ltin targeted Storm night 1.
Ltin targeted Tim night 2.

Thats all I know =S.
We also know Jeercrul was blocked by JKang last night and the night before, yes?

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
I protected fiesta last night. I should've died though. So something else happened.
..............................................................................................................................................

Wait. What?
That would be impossible?! If you protected me. Your name should've shown up...

Now wasn't mmarz11 the leader of the tribe? And since we killed him, doesn't that disband the tribe or sumthing?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You're misunderstanding the word Survivor. Survivor doesn't mean last man standing, it means surviving. Being alive. As I said countless times by now, I win when I am alive when the game ends. Since this can be with either the town or any other faction when the game ends, as long as I am alive I win.

Meaning the town does not have to eliminate me to win the game as I can win along with them if they win. Which they will, me and Tim will make sure of that ;)

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Why didn't Storm come up on Fiestaguy's lamp post?

Why didn't Fiestaguy die from the Voltari?

We know Fiestaguy is a Rough Sleeper, but could he be something else along with the Rough Sleeper role?
I asked GmK once but there is nothing much more to say than quote the direct PM wich i can't. (Well except that i'm female but it won't help ._.)

Duffie

Reaction score
I asked GmK once but there is nothing much more to say than quote the direct PM wich i can't. (Well except that i'm female but it won't help ._.)
If we can trust you, I have reason to believe Storm is not a bodyguard.

If Jeercrul was roleblocked and protected when a killing had occurred, it only leaves Storm as a viable option.