The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Meh I get bored.

I don't know why I didn't die. Someone has a weird role. Where be Jkangaroo when you need his advice? *stares at notty, other mafia role expert*
If you get bored. You ask to be replaced. Not hope to die. It's one of the rules of mafia.

This gets fishier and fishier.

I think i know why you stalled the protection claims.

I'm sure your bodyguard claim is a lie.

You quickly made it up. That's why you stalled it.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
I'm not bored to the point where I request someone to replace me. The game will be over soon anyway.

You can lynch me if you want. I know there aren't many options available. I am the bodyguard though.
And how are you sure this game is almost over? We got around 2 days left. Enough to ask for replacement.

If you're bored now. Ask for a replacement. If not. Don't forfeit your ingame life. By signing up you agreed to stay interested trough the ENTIRE game.

storm886

Reaction score
And how are you sure this game is almost over? We got around 2 days left. Enough to ask for replacement.

If you're bored now. Ask for a replacement. If not. Don't forfeit your ingame life. By signing up you agreed to stay interested trough the ENTIRE game.
I don't mean to be mean, but you just started talking like yesterday since the first day. I don't think it's your place to tell me to quit. I am not being replaced. End of story.

I am going to go through with the tribunal's plan like I think should happen.

Vote fiesta

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
As I said, my main suspicion lies within Fiesta/Storm. Fiesta because I tried to kill him last night and it didn't work. And Storm because of JK dying, his name not popping up on Fiesta and just being really sketchy right now. I just feel like something is wrong there.

So I will bring my vote on Storm since it just seems like he is lying about stuff.

Vote Storm

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where I just had
this really yummy cheese twirl thingy oh my gosh SO YUMMY

Fiestaguy - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886 (Lynch in 3)
storm886 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - nottykitten (Lynch in 3)

Not voting:
Jeercrul, Fiestaguy, timdood3, Duffie

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
I don't mean to be mean, but you just started talking like yesterday since the first day. I don't think it's your place to tell me to quit. I am not being replaced. End of story.

I am going to go through with the tribunal's plan like I think should happen.

Vote fiesta
I got my own personal life to account for. Since the vacation ended i have received my laptop allowing me longer conversations.

Now. I did not "Tell you to quit". It is everyone's place to remind persons of the rules. Even tough i cannot influence this you seem very jumpy all of a sudden due to this.

Even now is the First Time you mention the Tribunal's plan and immediatly vote. Furthermore i still find it fishy that you stalled just to presumably make up the votes.

I am standing by my case.

Vote Storm886

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I might be on to something.

@Timdood3. Tell me ALL investigative results you have obtained so far.
I was going to post them when I got home anyway, but here you are asking ^-^

N1: Std - Inno (lawyered)
N2: Notty - Inno
N3: 77 - Inno
N4: Storm - Inno
N5: Ooglie - Inno (Godfather)
N6: Duffie - Inno
N7: Fiesta - Inno

I sit down to make a post, and then have to leave forever D:

In the name of JKangaroo!
Vote Storm886