Height: 6'0"
Build: Muscular
Appearance: Short orange hair, rough features, hazel irises
Weapon: Sword
Unable to use magic

Name: Brom
Race: Human
Height: 5'10"
Build: plump, round belly, chubby cheeks, large hands and arms but powerful and strong
Appearance: Slightly long gray hair, large nose, blue irises
Weapon: Hammer
Abilities (from least power-consuming to most):
Wind (small whirlwind that can blow things back - active)
Agility (increases speed and mobility - continuous)
Is that ok?
Yes, it's okay, as far as I'm concerned, anyway.

Faliara

Reaction score
I think we need something to keep all these bios in so we can keep track of them. Where, though? Something that's easy to search through, easy to edit, and less of a hassle to edit. The only thing I'm coming up with is FictionPress, and knowing the rules on that site, I don't think it's a good idea.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It'll be harder to update, plus I fear adding too much content to the first post.
tbh you have like five posts at the beginning that are just tags, and those tags are basically useless now

I think the best option would be to put the character bios in the opening posts of the OOC thread. If you're concerned about not being able to edit them in (although I see no reason for that), then with your permission I can just edit them in myself when I see them and am behind a computer at the time.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Psst sorry guys I'm confused and have re-read over and over.
I have no idea what's happening. (Yes I've read the RotE thread)
Could someone please explain the concept of the '__ years ago'. I'm now confused beyond belief of what time it is and other things like that.
Sorry ;n;
I don't know. I just edited mine to say "sometime in the recent past" because I felt I needed a time stamp of some description.