OOC Remnants of the Elements Discussion

Faliara

Reaction score
It just occured to me that I had coloured Aetarine and the bottom right island the same colour. I can't believe I forgot.

Due to the Eclipse's nature, it's possibly the only place where Himinn's shack could actually reside in- unless someone has a idea.

Aww, I like them :)
Thanks! :) I don't know where to put them, though. All I'm sure of is they live in a village.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Due to the Eclipse's nature, it's possibly the only place where Himinn's shack could actually reside in
How tho? It's completely covered in pitch-black darkness and crawling with who-knows-what things; nobody has made it out alive

It would make more sense for it to be on the unnamed island, and if you're saying it has to be there because it wouldn't be noticed, then we could say that Endal's magic caused people to unknowingly sway away from the island and it was thus never discovered

Faliara

Reaction score
How tho? It's completely covered in pitch-black darkness and crawling with who-knows-what things; nobody has made it out alive

It would make more sense for it to be on the unnamed island, and if you're saying it has to be there because it wouldn't be noticed, then we could say that Endal's magic caused people to unknowingly sway away from the island and it was thus never discovered
Hm... I guess that's reasonable.

Also I cannot tell where anyone is help

(I mean, I know Aldkuld is in Ecremar, but other than that...)

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I might make another character in a little bit, who may or may not be descended from the people of the kingdom that is no more.
And should I go ahead and just do more of the post-mudball reports (that's essentially what I'm going to call the reports Catcocomics made after the guardians went into stasis) as we go? The reports leading to Catcocomics' first departure will still be on the GoTE thread (which by the way Clairebluh, I'm kind of waiting on you to respond to there).

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Himinn laughed, feeling a little giddy as she picked up her cloak and fastened it around her. "Yeah. I guess we were."

She furrowed her eyebrows a little. "Wait... Why would you change your name?"

((Enderfive Don't mind me, I'm just experimenting with using /color. EDIT: From now on, I will probably be using sky blue for Himinn, as I have two other OCs in this. I'll be introducing them in another post soon.))
It looks like an unclicked link...

I JUST HAVE TO CLICK IT

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

I think that's everybody who's posted so far (with a couple towns/cities added)

(also naoh u don't have to specify it makes it more fun since both zwn and ark are looking fo yo ass)
Yes, I exist as well. I have no idea where I'm at. Am I supposed to create my own place or what?

Please someone help me. Where am I supposed to be so I can start writing.

I'm so lost.

G

Guest35486

I might make another character in a little bit, who may or may not be descended from the people of the kingdom that is no more.
And should I go ahead and just do more of the post-mudball reports (that's essentially what I'm going to call the reports Catcocomics made after the guardians went into stasis) as we go? The reports leading to Catcocomics' first departure will still be on the GoTE thread (which by the way Clairebluh, I'm kind of waiting on you to respond to there).
And Faliara
I'm extremely sick right now (puking, fever, etc) so I won't be posting in the next 2-3 days, sorry about that.