OOC Remnants of the Elements Discussion

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, there might be another city (or rather kingdom) even further south.
That one's abandoned though, and the place could be mistaken for a kelp forest.
For some reason, Catcocomics was unable to bring the reports he made after the guardians went into sleep mode to Himinn, so they're all down there.
You mean another underwater (former) civilization? How did he get there and how did his reports get there?

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
quICK TOILET ARE WE IN THE SAME CITY AND DO WE HAVE TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES BY NAME AND TITLE WHEN WE ENTER YOUR BALL
Edit: Toiletprincess and by the way I named mine 'Ciásta'
YES THAT'S AMAZING, also I think Zwn will have a different name Ij ust have to make one up.
Edit: I deed it --
Mynæia
(Pronounced Min-ay-ah)

Last edited:

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
YES THAT'S AMAZING, also I think Zwn will have a different name Ij ust have to make one up.
Edit: I deed it --
Mynæia
(Pronounced Min-ay-ah)
The city that is oops ambiguous there
Alouette is now going by Avis :3
And do we have to introduce ourselves idk??
dentist appointments (._.) at least I'm getting out of school \O/

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok and is it technically open to everyone like I'm interpreting it based off her family's values
And otherwise we can just enter without much/any fanfare right
It's mostly nobles but it is open to most of the public and you can enter without any fanfare - but it's fancy so people shouldn't enter in scraggy clothing.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, uh, what would the main plot be for now? We got quite a few ideas already suggested, so we can either pick from them or do something else. It's gotta be something large enough to involve us all and something important enough to have woken us up. Intros and reunions are fine and all, but we gotta get to the main stuff someday.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
So, uh, what would the main plot be for now? We got quite a few ideas already suggested, so we can either pick from them or do something else. It's gotta be something large enough to involve us all and something important enough to have woken us up. Intros and reunions are fine and all, but we gotta get to the main stuff someday.
We can think of that as we continue the story but it would be bad pacing if we got right into writing about the main conflict ya know

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
So you want to wait another 100 pages before getting there? I mean, I gotta set things up as well, and it's not like Erien's been doing nothing these last six years.
Obviously not, but it doesn't have to be one extreme or the other – just a reminder that we can make a main conflict but we shouldn't start writing about it immediately. We should have people meet each other and set up everything first and then get into it and not introduce it too early.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Obviously not, but it doesn't have to be one extreme or the other – just a reminder that we can make a main conflict but we shouldn't start writing about it immediately. We should have people meet each other and set up everything first and then get into it and not introduce it too early.
sigh

I'm not saying I'm going to write about it right away. I'm saying that it would help me plan out my stuff and allow me to be more detailed in my current posts. Whatever the main plot is, it will have already impacted the world enough for the Guardians to wake up in the first place. I'm not even saying it necessarily has to be a conflict. I'm just saying that I would find it much easier to think in character and to plan out my own smaller plotlines if I knew what was going to happen.

I mean, we don't absolutely have to decide on a plot now, but I just think it would be easier to do it rather early than later.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
sigh

I'm not saying I'm going to write about it right away. I'm saying that it would help me plan out my stuff and allow me to be more detailed in my current posts. Whatever the main plot is, it will have already impacted the world enough for the Guardians to wake up in the first place. I'm not even saying it necessarily has to be a conflict. I'm just saying that I would find it much easier to think in character and to plan out my own smaller plotlines if I knew what was going to happen.

I mean, we don't absolutely have to decide on a plot now, but I just think it would be easier to do it rather early than later.
mmk

Personally I vote for the magic users vs. non-magic users conflict but I'm at a loss for other things that haven't already been mentioned