Русская мафия! [Complete]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I give you my word that I am not a killing role, and asking your name only serves to fill my own needs on theorycrafting. As it's only fair that I introduce myself as well, I'm Lubomir Kalyagin. Nice to meet you.

Flavorful camaraderie aside, I'd like to know if anyone else can be affected by "a certain one's death" before I put out my theoretical conclusion.
Interresting, if therenis nobody else though it would be a real big coincidence that you just happened to ask the right person ;). But if there are more it could reveal some interresting mechanics of the game

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Interresting, if therenis nobody else though it would be a real big coincidence that you just happened to ask the right person ;). But if there are more it could reveal some interresting mechanics of the game
It wasn't really a coincidence :p
You said you would "Mass-panic" if your partner died.
Caff said something about a lover.
And then it clicked.
(Yes I know you said your partner, and it's not your partner but it clicked anyway)

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sort of kinda. It came from not-exactly-flavor text The message sent N1 that notty just mentioned. I am claiming town PR. I suspect that Notty's death will have an effect ranging from detrimental to extremely detrimental to town.
how can you be so sure?
Unless you know something about notty that we don't
and even then you may be lying.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
that's literally relying on technicalities to remain true, something you'd do to avoid setting off a lie detector role
CAN WE JUST ADMIT THAT LIE-DETECTOR IS AN OP ROLE AND HAS A 95% PROBABILITY OF NOT BEING IN THE GAME? You're directly inserting an absurd theory.

As far as the Lynch on Notty goes I'm going to go back and Re-read. I'll quote any contraditions and almost contradictions I find

Also,

If anyone has seen my participation in my 2 games on escape restart, I was scum in both games. Outside of here I prefer to be scum simply because I don't have a team holding me back or limiting my gameplay. For anyone who isn't understanding what in trying to say: I'm claiming town and saying that (as decently experience scum) I think we've found some scum. Scum always has super small slips and it's just how they cover up those slips and trying to make sure no one notices those small things. That's why day 0 I noticed why hunter mentioned about inns since it seemed like a small slip scum would make. I was gonna also point out the time idea notty mentioned but ooglie summed that up for me. No town role would need time to pass especially not one having to do with another role. Then either you're maf with your partner notty, third party with another partner or completely lying. One way or another according to what notty said lynching them makes no difference other then 1 less player. Either notty's a vanilla townie, they're mafia or they're a third a party. (Not really sure where my vote is ATM so)
First of all, this confuses me. It's written in a confusing way that I'm not 100% of what you're trying to say other than 'Notty is pretty much scum.'
However, you also directly say You're not sure where your vote stands directly before voting notty? This just kind of screams you aren't really sure what's going on, but you're trying to jump on the bandwagon anyway? This confuses me a bit.

Secondly,

No town role would need time to pass especially not one having to do with another role.
This is completely false. Let's say Notty was the cop or another powerful investigative role. Would you suggest the investigative role claims D1? what if Notty were a doctor, would you suggest a doctor claiming day1?

I'm not implying notty is a town power role, I admit Notty is very scummy and could easily be mafia, but I'm trying to keep the facts straight here.

Now to go back and look for contradictions in notty's posts.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Note: There is no actual confirmation that it is Notty's death that will trigger the (unknown but almost certainly detrimental) effect on me, nor is there confirmation that it is my death that will have an affect on Notty. This is merely the most reasonable conclusion given the information we currently have.

Notty do you have any suspicions of what might happen to you if I die?