The Bastard Game: Day 5

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You're non-mafia yes but the way you've tunnel visioned so hard and refused to accept that your report could possibly be tampered with, and want to risk mislynching what could be the most useful asset town has EVEN THOUGH we can confirm it by just waiting, and the fact you won't give out your name even though you have 0 reason to, is what makes you suspicious in my eyes

??? When did Jivvi say that

What

Jivvi said earlier that he gets told statements that were lies ??

Yes it could

Jivvi invites two people to the inn tonight

Those two people tell one small lie about their role

Tomorrow morning we ask Jivvi what the lies were

If he can tell the lies, he's supported that his lie detector is legit

If he can't then he's suspicious

This has already been explained to you so the fact you've ignored it is also incredible suspicious
What even are you on about since when can Jivvi choose what he lie detects?????????????????????????????????????

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What even are you on about since when can Jivvi choose what he lie detects?????????????????????????????????????
??????????

He said he is told when a lie is told, statement by statement

He confirmed he can do the plan I just said, to iggish

and yet you're still ignoring the fact he can prove himself and want to lynch him off today

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
??????????

He said he is told when a lie is told, statement by statement

He confirmed he can do the plan I just said, to iggish

and yet you're still ignoring the fact he can prove himself and want to lynch him off today
Are you telling me at the end of the day Ender is going to quote each statement and tell Jivvi whether that is a lie or not

I'm not ignoring anything he can't prove himself

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are you telling me at the end of the day Ender is going to quote each statement and tell Jivvi whether that is a lie or not

I'm not ignoring anything he can't prove himself
He can prove himself

He has confirmed to Iggish that he can do this plan that I just repeated to you now

If he suddenly can't, he's lied and is probably not who he says he is

That is how he can prove himself

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
and CLAIM YOUR NAME OR YOU WILL DIE AAAA

Saying that you're not claiming because you "don't want to" doesn't negate the fact that you will die if you don't, unless you think I'm lying about that, which you've never said so I assume you don't??
If we're not lynching Jivvi I honestly hope I die

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we're not lynching Jivvi I honestly hope I die
We can lynch Jivvi tomorrow

There is 0 reason to lynch him now

Tomorrow we can confirm his lie detector claim, if he can't confirm it, we lynch him then

Like there is no reason not to wait one more day rather than risk lynching him

And if you are a cop we'll need you alive for reports so even if you want to remove yourself from the game if we don't lynch Jivvi, it's better to ask to be replaced so that town can have an actual cop rather than letting yourself die which would suck for the rest of us

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We can lynch Jivvi tomorrow

There is 0 reason to lynch him now

Tomorrow we can confirm his lie detector claim, if he can't confirm it, we lynch him then

Like there is no reason not to wait one more day rather than risk lynching him

And if you are a cop we'll need you alive for reports so even if you want to remove yourself from the game if we don't lynch Jivvi, it's better to ask to be replaced so that town can have an actual cop rather than letting yourself die which would suck for the rest of us
Unvote
Vote No lynch

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Care to give a reason?
Because flavour Nottykitten is scum whose claimed the most ridiculous overpowered role which shouldn't be in this setup since we're already decently powerful and has lied about a 1000 things about their role and somehow has convinced you even though he has no proof that his role is the truth and now has also convinced you to let him live another day only because conveniently he now can read statement by statement even though that was supposted to be based on his real-time information gaining claim and he's gonna claim he still gets statement by statement info at the end of the night because we weren't able to ask/question him about this earlier since we couldn't since he claimed the lie where he would get results real-time so I guess he's won since he's put himself into a position where he can now supposedly prove himself hey good job Jivvi :clap: I'm only mostly annoyed by Inf's insistence on following you it's almost as annoying as my insistence on my sanity has been to you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because flavour Nottykitten is scum whose claimed the most ridiculous overpowered role which shouldn't be in this setup since we're already decently powerful and has lied about a 1000 things about their role and somehow has convinced you even though he has no proof that his role is the truth and now has also convinced you to let him live another day only because conveniently he now can read statement by statement even though that was supposted to be based on his real-time information gaining claim and he's gonna claim he still gets statement by statement info at the end of the night because we weren't able to ask/question him about this earlier since we couldn't since he claimed the lie where he would get results real-time so I guess he's won since he's put himself into a position where he can now supposedly prove himself hey good job Jivvi :clap: I'm only mostly annoyed by Inf's insistence on following you it's almost as annoying as my insistence on my sanity has been to you
He claimed that Iggish's idea would work after he told the truth about the real-time thing.

So he's still saying he can confirm himself, so he's not going to go back on that, or else we lynch him.

If he can't prove himself then we lynch him tomorrow. It's only got him an extra day, I don't see the big issue.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
He claimed that Iggish's idea would work after he told the truth about the real-time thing.

So he's still saying he can confirm himself, so he's not going to go back on that, or else we lynch him.

If he can't prove himself then we lynch him tomorrow. It's only got him an extra day, I don't see the big issue.
??????? What are you talking about I'm No Lynching I'm giving him another day so he can STATEMENT by STATEMENT ask questions!!!!!

Hey Jivvi would you mind forcing the players in your chat to reply exactly this THANKS:

"My alignment is Town.

Because of my role I know Aqua is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Iggish is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Infected_alien8_ is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Vatumok is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Ooglie101 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know hipman500 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Nottykitten is Mafia.
Because of my role I know TheWeakGuy48_ is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Unusual_Dood is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Arelic is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Fog is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Danni122112 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know One one two is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Runemen4 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Oak63 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Jivvi is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Notme is Mafia.
Because of my role I know HKCaper is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Ltin is Mafia. "

It works because Mafia have all claimed their flavour names to each other, catch one Mafia catch them all EZ PZ can even have them have one statement in each post if you want to be sure.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Couple of questions/something to think about for everyone and inffy:

-If you want notty to claimc so doc can protect her, who is going to prot jivvi (asuming he is legit, not saying he is)? Or will that be you? And then again, everyone will then know who are protected.
-Fog already targetted flavour notty, so if we lynch jivvi, fog will get his role, but with guaranteed town win condition, and without his flavour name being known. Is that not a viable way to go?