Lasagne Mafia - Game over

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I think we'll just have to decide on hockey or stranger and see from there.

I think if we get maf here, we can see if a doc cc still happens and decide from there who to lynch.

I think if we dont get maf here, we lynch the other claimee tomorow, and see if we have more info the day after.

Ofc there is also the chance tim is legit and will therefor die soon. Aldo the odd he would savd someone in that case might be less significant then possibly cc'ing him tomorow or day after and then having the odds that town misslynch.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Btw im stilll keeping my vote on stranger. Mostly because im stubborn, and im feeeeling it. If it isnt stranger ive either been lead on by inffy, or me and him have both been lead on by someone. And that last scenario scares me. Ofcourse feel free to convincd me otherwise, i just think weve gotta move forward.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Btw im stilll keeping my vote on stranger. Mostly because im stubborn, and im feeeeling it. If it isnt stranger ive either been lead on by inffy, or me and him have both been lead on by someone. And that last scenario scares me. Ofcourse feel free to convincd me otherwise, i just think weve gotta move forward.
It genuinely took me several minutes of fighting against my natural instincts to unvote

Like it just feels so right

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Going to bed, let me outline what I think happened here

So last night Tim tells his buddies (stranger, molten and ???) to bus him since himself and stranger are heavily suspected and stranger's a better role than him (kidnapper) while he's blocker, and as he said himself:

Kindapper is probably the most powerful mafia role in this game
So at the start of the day, stranger and molten both execute this plan, stranger goes first and then molten follows (these quotes are all on the same page, within 7 hours of each other).

Just a preliminary post on what I've read so far, but my reads haven't changed much from yesterday. I'm definitely far more inclined to suspect Timdood given that TehBrian is dead now.

Also,

This quote doesn't sit right with me for some reason. Like it comes off as trying to excuse his scummy actions D1. Comp would you mind giving us a list of your reads?

Nice to see Unusual_dood is active. I don't have much of a read on him yet, but I'm not inclined to lynch him seeing as I have a few more solid suspects.

Vote TimDood3
As this person has been reminded to talk constantly since forever, and still hasn't talked, I'm going to start to put pressure on this person. I will definitely change my vote if need be, but for now..

Vote Shadow
Like I said, only a pressure vote, I still find Tim more sus for now..
Oh cool, Fog replaced!
unvote Fog
vote Tim
Notice how the reason stranger gives for increased suspicion on tim is tehbrian being dead, which isn't the compatible with the reason she gave me today, because she says tim was most suspicious after day 1 (not before brian's death) for being defensive of anyone put in the spotlight - she didn't mention this above, she's only mentioning it now, and she's not mentioning brian's death now. Also note how (I think at least) her reason for picking tim is essentially <person i forgot's> reason for suspecting tim, regurgitated (but I can't find the quote for that but I swear someone else said this? But maybe I'm misremembering so take this last sentence with a pinch of salt)

Why'd you choose those people?

unvote for now
Brian was just a random pick night 1.

Tim because he was by far the most suspicious person at the end of day 1.
remind me why you thought that?
Because I thought he was being defensive of pretty much anyone who was in the spotlight at the time, amd generally aiming for a no-lynch.
Then tim enters the thread, throwing suspicion onto his buddy molten (and also stranger lowkey) as a way to distance himself from him, by using a reason that isn't even true?

Another thing I'm struggling to understand is why molten (and stranger, if memory serves) are flipping their votes around on me right now. With how haphazardly they're throwing them about, I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to signal to the rest of the mafia.

I mean, seriously, there is no reasoning here.
He says there's no reasoning here, but there's very clearly reasoning there.

And molten never even responds to this? He doesn't defend himself against this untrue accusation, he completely ignores it. I smell fake.

However, suddenly alisha gets cold feet about tim/stranger, and then points out that timdood voting NL gives him townie points, and all of a sudden both molten and stranger miraculously change their minds about tim and back off within the same 30 minutes of each other. Heck if it weren't for TWG's votecount they'd be back-to-back posts. What a coincidence. Except it ain't no coincidence and they're realizing they don't need to bus their buddy anymore so they're letting him go.

This sounds generally reasonable, and what's making me lean away from voting you is that you voted for a no lynch. If you were scum, voting Stranger would have most likely ensured your survival and not left you open to being lynched by a single vote. Any one person had the power to shift the vote, but did not, so if you are scum you took a huge risk in sticking to your declared principles.

I'm seeing less possible scenarios that involve you being scum.
Rethinking this over, the last few posts from Tim are giving me town vibes, and hockey hasn't answered why he's voted Tim to my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong). Due to this, I'm definitely not as certain on lynching Tim. Also Comp and Notme please give your input on the day, you two have started to go silent.
unvote Tim
You and Timdood. That said,

This explains Tim's thought process to me a lot more clearly. I'm not fully convinced he's town yet, but I'll at least hold off from voting him for now.
Unvote
Meanwhile, just before this, and then again just after it, tim and stranger have a couple back and forths that feel like two teammates to me:

Might I remind you that had I not voted no-lynch yesterday, you'd have, in all likelihood, been lynched. Are you saying that you suspect me as being mafia because I kept you from being lynched?
It wasn't you by yourself though. The vote was still tied between me and you at the end of the day. If you really want to convince me, tell me this: Why did you specifically vote no-lynch yesterday instead of just abstaining?

Also, Comp I still want to see a reads list from you.
Because I wasn't convinced you were mafia. I really wasn't understanding why people were voting you (I still kind of don't, tbh) and didn't want to mislynch (or be lynched, obviously. Though you were the one to vote me at the last minute, which seemed like a self-preservation vote, which is reasonable.) If I hadn't voted no-lynch, I would've been voting for you.

Which brings me back to: Unless you know you're mafia and therefore know that preventing your lynch was not a good play for town, I can't see a reason that me wanting to save you from being lynched makes me look scummy in your eyes.
In b4 someone roasts me for starting my sentence with the same two words Alisha did. :p
You know, I'm gonna have to call you out on that one.
Anyway, flash forward to the future where we're lynching stranger. She claims tracker since if she claims VT she's going down, and she uses a true report on her buddy blocker tim so that her claim seems believable, since if she lies then someone might catch her out, and if she tries to say she just visited dead people or was blocked the whole time she's also probably not going to be believed. Tim supports his mafia friend in this claim and says he visited me as the doctor.

Hockey cc's, coincidentally also having seen tim visit me, hence his vote on him at the start of the day as he thought he was blocker.
I'm going to lock in a vote here. Unless Tim defends himself claiming a role and having a good reason not to suspect him as mafia or if we get another clear lead. I'm going to keep my vote here.
Vote Timdood3
Tim points out that it's a suspicious coincidence that hockey found the same report so that he can push a mislynch of hockey, protect his kidnapper for one more night, and force us all into lylo for the rest of the game - something he's already thought about himself and why he was willing to claim doctor and support his mafia buddy and enter a double cc situation, which is why he was also able to point out this 'put them into lylo' tactic when accusing hockeyfan, since that's what he was planning on doing.

Meanwhile a couple of other points:

Remember how I had to prod stranger to vote for tim yesterday, despite him being her scumread, since she was still voting comp who nobody else had shown any sign of supporting, instead of switching to tim to push that through. Seems like she was throwing shade on a teammate but reluctant to actually vote them to me. Why stay on someone who nobody else says they're interested about voting when the deadline is approaching and you have another suspect who actually has some support but needs a bit more to be pushed through?

Yeah I did consider it, and I know it's possible, I just don't really feel it's the true reason

I'm sorry if I'm wrong about you

Also I think you should vote for tim if you truly think he's scum so that we have two lynches for people to choose between since tim seems to be a common suspect as well, because that can get us some juicy reads tomorrow by looking at who chose which lynch
Ok fair enough.

Unvote
Vote Timdood3
Going to bed now

I think if stranger is mafia, the fact she had to be prompted to vote for tim is another sign of them being partners, I think if tim was town she'd have switched to him since he had more sus than comp did so it'd be an easier lynch to push for
And then this tiny little thing I noticed when reading back which just feels like a fake line of questioning to make comp convince people that molten is town by giving his reason for why mafia wouldn't kidnap their own n1 but this is a tiny point

Why do you think that?
And that's all for now. Good night my fellow townies, and tim/stranger/molten <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notice how the reason stranger gives for increased suspicion on tim is tehbrian being dead, which isn't the compatible with the reason she gave me today,
I should say, which isn't the same as the reason she gave today*

and she's not mentioning brian's death now.
(well of course not since that wouldn't make sense for her to say, so ignore this bit, but the fact she didn't mention the reasons she's giving now for finding tim suspicious n1, at the start of the day, is suspicious to me and makes me think it's a fake read)

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm tracker. N1: I tracked Les he died. N2: I tracked Timdood visit inffy. I assumed he was the mafia hooker since the victim isn't notified of a rollblock unless they are an actually role.
Not sure if this is an oddity in how this game's run, but I find it rather suspicious that Hockey isn't saying who Les visited here, and I definitely would find it odd if Les would choose to do nothing any night as a cop. That said, I haven't visited anyone on the night they died in a forum game, so for all I know tracker could just not get a result if they visit someone on the night they die.

And that's all for now. Good night my fellow townies, and tim/stranger/molten <3
<3 u too Inffy. Have a hug. :D

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not sure if this is an oddity in how this game's run, but I find it rather suspicious that Hockey isn't saying who Les visited here, and I definitely would find it odd if Les would choose to do nothing any night as a cop. That said, I haven't visited anyone on the night they died in a forum game, so for all I know tracker could just not get a result if they visit someone on the night they die.
Are you forgetting you claimed tracker and if you were town he'd be confirmed mafia to you? Because that's what it looks like here.

<3 u too Inffy. Have a hug. :D
:angel:

vote stranger

Just don't hammer until raxo confirms he'll shoot hockey if stranger's town.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Action progress:

- Stranger claims that he is tracker - N1 brian didn’t visit, N2 tim visited Inf
- Tim claims doctor and confirms that he visited Inf N2
- Hockey counter claims tracker - N1 fantome visited -someone- (unmentioned). N2 Tim visited infected
- Later claims fantome visited stranger from planet 9

Conclusion:

Both Stranger and Hockey claimed at right time, assumining both are what they are what they’re telling. Stranger came up with totally new info (tim visiting Inf) which Tim confirmed. Only way Stranger is mafia is if Tim also is mafia, or if he «guessed» but that’s very, very unlikely to have happened. Hockeys claim gave no new info, only repeated what already was known, and he has no one to back him up.

Basically we should lynch Hockey. Worst case scenario is that hockeys town but then we get two mafias next days (tim and stranger)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Do you not agree that stranger's latest post looks very much like she forgot the perspective of town tracker since she's not actually that?
Also why do you think hockey cc'd?

(I don't think unu's vote makes him scummy btw, bearing in mind he hasn't seemed to agree with anything else surrounding stranger being scummy so far, it makes sense to me he's just going with that line of thinking of purely 'which claim is more believable' rather than having anything else weighing in on his decision. And if he's mafia then I think he's just associated himself with his buddies when he's probably the one under least suspicion, which I don't think is likely. But that's down to who I think the mafia are.)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/6] Infected_alien8, HKCaper and Hockeyfan1852.

MoltenAshes: [1/6] Fog

Hockeyfan: [1/6] Unusual_Dood

Unusual_Dood: [1/6] Comp

HKCaper: [1/6] Stranger from Planet 9

Not voting: [4] Alisha, Notme, MoltenAshes and Timdood3.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 25 hours!

Last edited: