Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Notme if we lynch the wrong person today(Stranger or Hockeyfan) and they turn up as town when today ends, kill the other person.

If we lynch the right person and they turn up as mafia when today ends, do not kill anyone.

This will force mafia to roleblock you and keep them away from better targets like the cop.

Before I vote, I want you Raxo to respond to this and say if you are good with this plan.
I'm cool with voting Hockeyfan.
Vote Hockeyfan

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Do you not agree that stranger's latest post looks very much like she forgot the perspective of town tracker since she's not actually that?
Sort of, but don't think it's anything else than slightly misworded.

And there's really no reason to not lynch Hockey. If we're about to lynch tracker I suggest the real doctor to claim, and we will get two mafias without a mislynch (which honestly is more worth than keeping doctors identity hidden). Otherwise we have tons of evidence against Hockey, while he has nothing backing himself up. When there's so much evidence against Hockey it would seriously just be silly to not lynch him.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sort of, but don't think it's anything else than slightly misworded.

And there's really no reason to not lynch Hockey. If we're about to lynch tracker I suggest the real doctor to claim, and we will get two mafias without a mislynch (which honestly is more worth than keeping doctors identity hidden). Otherwise we have tons of evidence against Hockey, while he has nothing backing himself up. When there's so much evidence against Hockey it would seriously just be silly to not lynch him.
I don't really see how it's just slightly misworded, she's having a thought process of "this is suspicious but maybe that's just the way games are". She shouldn't be having that thought process if she's truly town tracker, she should know hockey is Mafia.

And where's "tons of evidence against hockey"? Are you talking about how stranger and tims claims back each other up? I guess I'm just convinced they're a team so that doesn't sway me at all. Did you see my post quoting why I thought they were a team (with molten)? What do you think of my interpretations?

I dont agree it'd be silly not to lynch him at all considering how scummy I've found stranger to be and how hockey seems fine but I guess you don't see that.

I do agree that the doctor should cc Tim if it's looking like he won't be lynched however, I was planning on suggesting that it things looked like they were headed that way

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Let me just say that again since I think ive made it confusing

It seems to me she's having a thought process of "hm this is suspicious but maybe that's just how the game works and he's fine" as if she's considering him being town, and I think it's since she forgot the perspective she's pretending to be in but not actually in, since it seems unlikely to me that she forgot that perspective when it's truly her real perspective

I can think of a way it'd come from a townie mis wording it but it seems a stretch and I wouldn't call it "slightly" misworded so I'm not sure where you're coming from there?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I still think we should lynch stranger but i do want Hockeyfan1852 to explain about why he just said les died and not who he visited/if he visited (i mean why wouldnt les visit? unless les got roleblocked.)
"During the night you track Fantome visiting Stranger from Planet 9. "

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Timdood3: [1/6] Hockeyfan1852

Stranger from Planet 9: [2/6] Infected_alien8_ and HKCaper

MoltenAshes: [1/6] Fog

Hockeyfan: [1/6] Unusual_Dood

Unusual_Dood: [1/6] Comp

HKCaper: [1/6] Stranger from Planet 9

Not voting: [4] Alisha, Notme, MoltenAshes and Timdood3.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 25 hours!
I'm tracker. N1: I tracked Les he died. N2: I tracked Timdood visit inffy. I assumed he was the mafia hooker since the victim isn't notified of a rollblock unless they are an actually role. Stranger is mafia 100% then for claiming my role and since vig came out we can't rely on shooting him during the night so we can lynch Stranger today and I will likely die tonight.
Vote Stranger
Just a quick note I switched over my vote from Tim to Stranger.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
If we're about to lynch tracker I suggest the real doctor to claim, and we will get two mafias without a mislynch (which honestly is more worth than keeping doctors identity hidden)
You know what, I agree with Unu on this one. Let's go for Hockey today. If Tim is lying and the real doc is still out there, they should claim asap. If a cc happens we go for Stranger instead, if a cc doesnt happen we go for Hockey.

One might argue that, if Hockey is lying, a mafia bud could fake cc Tim, but i doubt that, because they would then trade revealing a maf for 1 misslynch and I dont think they'd to that.

unvote

(a side note to this is that I still expect stranger to be scum, and therefore expect the real doc is still out there. However, i do see that simply assuming that without proof, and stubbornly sticking to Stranger for that reason is not the smartest way to play.)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ill add a reason why I still think Stranger is scum, besides vibes. As i pointed out earlier in the day, lynching stranger gained little traction, especially considering they were also a lynch target yesterday. On the contrary, Hockey seemed to get voted fast after he cc'd. It might have been blown out of proportion in my mind, but in my experience people who gain lynch traction fast are generally town (unless ofc there is concrete proof someone is scum, cus then ofc they gain traction fast), and people who gain lynch traction slowly are generally mafia. Feel free to disagree, but I do consider this quite decent info, at least for my considerations.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I'm confident its stranger who is Mafia and not hockey. If hockey is actually Mafia, there is no reason at all for him to have claimed afterwards. He wasn't going to be lynched, and now it looks like he might. Doesn't make sense at all.

vote stranger

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Also - I'm gonna go ahead and guess that stranger is the Mafia goon - I don't think the real doctor should out yet, they can do that tomorrow. It also would give them a night to prevent the real tracker's death potentially if we get this lynch right. Imoif the Mafia want to do some fake claiming, bussing their most useless role makes most sense. If we get any more claims, then the roleblockers can just destroy us in the night

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also - I'm gonna go ahead and guess that stranger is the Mafia goon - I don't think the real doctor should out yet, they can do that tomorrow. It also would give them a night to prevent the real tracker's death potentially if we get this lynch right. Imoif the Mafia want to do some fake claiming, bussing their most useless role makes most sense. If we get any more claims, then the roleblockers can just destroy us in the night
I don't think stranger is being bussed. I think the Mafia are doing everything they can to keep her alive actually. I think she's kidnapper.

I agree it'd be better to just lynch stranger, but tbh I kinda don't see that happening since seems a few townies are against lynching her and her Mafia friends will probably also be. But yeah maybe doc should wait a bit longer before claiming just to see if we can lynch stranger without - with doc being unclaimed we might get ourselves more mislynches by saving lives as well.

I think molten is goon since they kidnapped him n1 so makes sense it was the role with no abilities. If he's Mafia then Tim is blocker since he visited me and I was kidnapped and I'm alive so the only other possibility is that he blocked me. And then the mystery person is the godfather.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think stranger is being bussed. I think the Mafia are doing everything they can to keep her alive actually. I think she's kidnapper.

I agree it'd be better to just lynch stranger, but tbh I kinda don't see that happening since seems a few townies are against lynching her and her Mafia friends will probably also be. But yeah maybe doc should wait a bit longer before claiming just to see if we can lynch stranger without - with doc being unclaimed we might get ourselves more mislynches by saving lives as well.

I think molten is goon since they kidnapped him n1 so makes sense it was the role with no abilities. If he's Mafia then Tim is blocker since he visited me and I was kidnapped and I'm alive so the only other possibility is that he blocked me. And then the mystery person is the godfather.
If tims Mafia then he's blocker*

Wasn't kidnapped*

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Then again, its weird that both hockey and stranger gave the same result for the second night.
If stranger was tracker, then thats fine hockey is Mafia and can claim the same result.
But if its stranger whos mafia, then its unlikely that hockey managed to track the exact same person as stranger claimed to have visited

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/6] Infected_alien8_, Hockeyfan1852 and Comp.

MoltenAshes: [1/6] Fog

Hockeyfan: [2/6] Unusual_Dood and Notme

HKCaper: [1/6] Stranger from Planet 9

Not voting: [4] Alisha, HKCaper, MoltenAshes and Timdood3.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 19 hours and some minutes!