Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ stop ignoring me please and give ur thoughts on why a townie would blatantly lie in order to force a connection between two players and push for their lynch to fit their own narrative...

...Jesus Christ I've just realised Purple is like playing Mafia with Scrable
Because it was a mistake and they misremembered? Why are you assuming it was on purpose?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because it was a mistake and they misremembered? Why are you assuming it was on purpose?
So that's why they're pushing it with everything they've got along with all the other blatant falsities and contradictions they've been pushing since the start of this day to force this narrative about certain players being holy townies and others being evil mafia with full conviction.

If this was anybody else you'd be on these slips constantly except this time ur not, you're just letting her get away with doing or saying anything no matter how BS or scummy they seem.

We know you're not dumb, in the tiny chance Purple is scum she is nothing but harmful for town. So the fact that you're defending her to the end of the earth puts you in the same boat.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like everything they have posted today has been false or slander to push a certain narrative whilst she constantly contradicts her previous posts however she wishes.

This narrative oddly has moulded to follow a similar narrative to your own, the person she has oddly become really close to over night despite lacking this relationship besides you defending her day 0...

m
a
k
e
s

m
e

t
h
i
n
k

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So that's why they're pushing it with everything they've got along with all the other blatant falsities and contradictions they've been pushing since the start of this day to force this narrative about certain players being holy townies and others being evil mafia with full conviction.
I really don't see her 'pushing it with everything they've got' at all

If this was anybody else you'd be on these slips constantly except this time ur not, you're just letting her get away with doing or saying anything no matter how BS or scummy they seem.
It depends on the situation. I don't think these contradictions makes purple scum and I don't see them as 'slips'. I think she's just misremembering things since her attention span isn't hard enough to actually go back and check and she's just running with how she feels, and I think her change in view about who wagoned was just because she changed how she felt. None of what you're seeing seems like it's coming with mafia intentions to me.

We know you're not dumb, in the tiny chance Purple is scum she is nothing but harmful for town. So the fact that you're defending her to the end of the earth puts you in the same boat.
I don't agree she's nothing but harmful for town. If you're so worried she's going to push a mislynch, who do you think is going to follow her lead?

And I'm not 'defending her to the end of the earth'. She's feeling less townie to me than she did yesterday and I already questioned her quite a bit and mentioned I was doubting her last night. But I still think she's probably town and I don't see what you see. Yesterday she oozed town, all of her posts read like a townie knowing they were being mislynched to me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like everything they have posted today has been false or slander to push a certain narrative whilst she constantly contradicts her previous posts however she wishes.

This narrative oddly has moulded to follow a similar narrative to your own, the person she has oddly become really close to over night despite lacking this relationship besides you defending her day 0...

m
a
k
e
s

m
e

t
h
i
n
k
You keep saying that but how? She's scumreading you. I'm not.

The reason you had this thought in the first place was because you misunderstood her post about a bus and thought she meant hk was mafia, wasn't it? With that out of the picture why do you still think her views 'moulded' with mine?

TehBrian

Reaction score
going to be honest here, I got busy and needed to go to the doctor so I didn't have time to backread. I also reaaaaly don't feel like backreading the last 10 pages and most of the time that never helps me anyway.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

TehBrian

Reaction score
Aqua feels townie

Not completely sold on the idea that the red clock hands mean there's scum amongst the two people because having an investigation system like that seems a bit overpowered considering we all get to see the results and nobody has to out and risk their life and future investigative abilities for us to see the investigation results. Alisha and choco have both delivered well balanced setups in the past so I expect this one to be balanced as well. I'm open to the possibility of the investigation theory and I don't think it's impossible to make it balanced, it just seems unlikely to me rn and I don't want to lynch based off it atm

Instead I'm going to

vote tehbrian

his posts pinged my radar and he did that thing that bothered me with stranger last game where he said 'honestly' twice and it feels like he's overcompensating for hiding things, and the '._.' felt weird to me as well. He just feels nervous and like he's hiding something evil
Okay so wow I can't believe you accused me, how could you do this to me Inffy!? Second, I'm not hiding anything. Probably pinged your radar because I've been somewhat silent but I'm not hiding anything evil. I'm villager, I mean there's not a whole lot of other things I can tell you to prove that. Somehow, you seem a bit suspicious to me since you're going for the most silent people rather than the most active.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay so wow I can't believe you accused me, how could you do this to me Inffy!? Second, I'm not hiding anything. Probably pinged your radar because I've been somewhat silent but I'm not hiding anything evil. I'm villager, I mean there's not a whole lot of other things I can tell you to prove that. Somehow, you seem a bit suspicious to me since you're going for the most silent people rather than the most active.
No, you pinged my radar because of your ._. emote and your use of the 'honestly' word twice, like how stranger kept saying it last game. Do you have anything to say about that?

And if you're just a villager then how come you said your role knows something about the numerals but you weren't sure what? And can you go into more detail about how you know it has *something* to do with the numerals but you don't know what?

And I've suspected you yes but I've also suspected many active people. You suspecting me without considering who else I've suspected feels like a fake read to me as well

TehBrian

Reaction score
Yeah it's weird to me how he said his role has 'something to do with' the numerals but he isn't sure what, I can't imagine how he'd receive a role linked to them without having any idea of how they're relevant so it feels a bit like a fake claim as well, and if he does know how they're relevant then why bother saying they're linked but he isn't sure why? I'm just not sure why he'd feel the need to say something like that if it wasn't the truth either, it's weird

to elaborate a bit more, I mean as in he's got it in his head that he's lying this game, feels like it could catch him out, so subconsciously compensates like this. And I think that's more likely to be a mafia thought process than a town one
First, I said "something to do with" the numerals because I didn't want to give out any information that might be important to the mafia. Second, I like how you're looking into me psychologically but I'm going to be honest here I do believe I am a hard person to read, not because I can blend in as mafia, but because I look like mafia a lot and so when I actually am mafia, seems like I'm just being my regular self. Sometimes. Either way I don't know how you're getting so much off me from how silent I'm being.

I can't copy paste my role PM but I can apparently.. uh.. I forget the word but whatever it is, like rephrase it. I have no idea if this means anything but I can .. target a roman numeral, which I'm assuming is a person, and then I put a reflection barrier on that roman numeral? I'm going to guess this means I can target a person to do the action which they did to someone else. Again I don't want to say this because mafia might target me but I'm going to guess this is a PR. There is a sentence at the last part after that though, and it says that actions that HIT the reflection thingy, which again this makes it even more concrete it's a user-action thing. Anyway, they will be redirected depending on the angle of .. incidence.

I'm not sure if this is going to make me seem more like a villager but I hope it does.

TehBrian

Reaction score
No, you pinged my radar because of your ._. emote and your use of the 'honestly' word twice, like how stranger kept saying it last game. Do you have anything to say about that?

And if you're just a villager then how come you said your role knows something about the numerals but you weren't sure what? And can you go into more detail about how you know it has *something* to do with the numerals but you don't know what?

And I've suspected you yes but I've also suspected many active people. You suspecting me without considering who else I've suspected feels like a fake read to me as well
"Do you have anything to say about that?" no not really.. I have nothing to do with Stranger, different people have different psychological "twitches" when they're lying or making stuff up. It's different for each person and it makes no sense to apply the same logic for each person.

"And if you're just a villager then how come you said your role knows something about the numerals but you weren't sure what? And can you go into more detail about how you know it has *something* to do with the numerals but you don't know what?" read my new post please.

"And I've suspected you yes but I've also suspected many active people. You suspecting me without considering who else I've suspected feels like a fake read to me as well" that is because I literally *haven't* seen the posts where you suspected other people.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can't copy paste my role PM but I can apparently.. uh.. I forget the word but whatever it is, like rephrase it. I have no idea if this means anything but I can .. target a roman numeral, which I'm assuming is a person, and then I put a reflection barrier on that roman numeral? I'm going to guess this means I can target a person to do the action which they did to someone else. Again I don't want to say this because mafia might target me but I'm going to guess this is a PR. There is a sentence at the last part after that though, and it says that actions that HIT the reflection thingy, which again this makes it even more concrete it's a user-action thing. Anyway, they will be redirected depending on the angle of .. incidence.

I'm not sure if this is going to make me seem more like a villager but I hope it does.
Wait so you have a role that's linked to angles as well? Vy and molten do as well I think?

Interesting concept, that actions that are sent to somebody are represented as a line going to them, and it can be reflected and changed to other people based on that

First, I said "something to do with" the numerals because I didn't want to give out any information that might be important to the mafia. Second, I like how you're looking into me psychologically but I'm going to be honest here I do believe I am a hard person to read, not because I can blend in as mafia, but because I look like mafia a lot and so when I actually am mafia, seems like I'm just being my regular self. Sometimes. Either way I don't know how you're getting so much off me from how silent I'm being.
Actually I town read you strongly last game so you suddenly coming off as really weird this game bothers me a bit but I believe your claim even if I find it really strange how uncertain you seem to be about it.

TehBrian

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]TheWeakGuy48_ was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lynched[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Chrysanthemum (Town-aligned) and were on position XIII of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Chrysanthemum.

Abilities:
- Transport: Once, at night, you may select two roman numerals to switch the locations of those players on the game dial. Your targets will be informed which places they have been switched to. You are counted as “visiting” both your targets.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose in the middle of the room is now [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]RED[/BCOLOR].

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at VII, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at XVI.[/BCOLOR]
The hour hand points at I, and the minute hand points at IX.

Moments after the reveal, a blinding flash appeared from the RED primrose in the centre of the room, sending a jolt of pain into the eyes of the remaining players.

Amongst the newfound pandemonium, it was noted that the Primrose in the middle of the room had turned BLUE.

HKCaper was found dead.
They had the role of Dandelion [Town-Aligned]. They were at position III of the clock.

[xtable=skin1|border:0|border-color:#000000|687x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=677x@}Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Dandelion.

Abilities:
- You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
It is now Day 1.

We can make a map of this!!