Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Do you have anything to say about that?" no not really.. I have nothing to do with Stranger, different people have different psychological "twitches" when they're lying or making stuff up. It's different for each person and it makes no sense to apply the same logic for each person.
It makes sense to at least consider that you have the same twitch, because it feels weird you'd say that word

"And I've suspected you yes but I've also suspected many active people. You suspecting me without considering who else I've suspected feels like a fake read to me as well" that is because I literally *haven't* seen the posts where you suspected other people.
But you know that you haven't read them. To come back, read one read and conclude I'm only targeting quiet people and not active people is an assumption and I find it weird you didn't consider the possibility that I'd read other people and you'd just not seen them, like you were lashing back at me for scumreading you since I was onto you and you panicked

TehBrian

Reaction score
What do you guys think about that? It's strange how each person seems to have their own spot on the 12-numbered dial but there's 16 players. Maybe we could claim our roman numerals and do ccing? Not sure.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm a lilac. Uhh.. Who did I target the reflection barrier to? I believe it was IV.
Can't you just check in your role PM?

I can only target roman numerals, not players. And I don't even know my roman numerals. Is there a way to find out peoples' roman numerals without killing them?
On the first page of the game there is a list of all players and their numerals. I'm IV.