Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Omni isn't trying to help at all but he's fun to have around

Purple on the other hand is doing everything wrong for a townie and yet you have no intention of lynching her :thonk:
I'm not lynching people based on who isn't fun to have around I'm lynching based on who I think is mafia

omni being way less helpful this game than last game when he was town makes me think he's scum and is trying to replicate how he thinks he came off as last time with the joking and laid-back attitude but he's missing the conviction and drive to lynch that he had last time, which makes me think he's failing to replicate it and it's not coming naturally since he doesn't have that drive to lynch who he thinks is mafia since he isn't scumhunting since he's not town

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not lynching people based on who isn't fun to have around I'm lynching based on who I think is mafia
since he doesn't seem to be trying to help at all and keeps saying he thinks I'm scum but not doing anything about it
If that's ur reasoning for thinking omni's mafia more than anyone else you're deluded then... or scum

Omni

Reaction score

omni being way less helpful this game than last game when he was town makes me think he's scum and is trying to replicate how he thinks he came off as last time with the joking and laid-back attitude but he's missing the conviction and drive to lynch that he had last time, which makes me think he's failing to replicate it and it's not coming naturally since he doesn't have that drive to lynch who he thinks is mafia since he isn't scumhunting since he's not town
and that was due to a meme lynch... i had to avenge my boy aqua!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Omni if you're truly the flower you claimed ages ago then why did you claim it all that time ago, and why did you say you were Disabler this time

Have Omni claimed anything
1-shot disabler, targetted aqua

claimed his role name was 'Disabler', I pointed out how him not being a plant was sus, then he quoted himself saying ages ago '<name of flower>? who me? no' or something saying that was him claiming his flower name

If that's ur reasoning for thinking omni's mafia more than anyone else you're deluded then... or scum
he thought I was mafia last game and voted me and pushed for my lynch and felt like a pretty strong force in getting me so close to being lynched

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait hold up are you talking about how he just spammed "lynch inf" over and over?

You do realise that's cus I told him to and it was a fucking meme u dipshit

Also

Literally ur argument for purple earlier was that you can't compare her to the one other game she was in because it was ages ago and her only game?????????????????

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait hold up are you talking about how he just spammed "lynch inf" over and over?

You do realise that's cus I told him to and it was a fucking meme u dipshit

Also

Literally ur argument for purple earlier was that you can't compare her to the one other game she was in because it was ages ago and her only game?????????????????
It was a year ago and she didn't have a clock to throw ideas about at so I thought it made sense for that change to be there

I'm not seeing an explanation for why omni is so different

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
well then why'd you vote aqua on day 0 and push so hard for his lynch in that game?
BeCaUsE iT's A fUcKiNg MeMe YoU dIp ShIt AaAaAaAaAA

You know omni doesn't take shit seriously,

he literally runs it down in dota every game and trolls his ass off

why the fuck do you not expect him to take mafia seriously lmao

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not seeing an explanation for why omni is so different
omni isn't so different?

Last game he contributed nothing

This game he contributed nothing

what's your point???

Like I don't even know if omni is scum or not, I can't fucking read him. People who spend every day talking to him can't read him.

He's an enigma

And you think ye of small brain can read him?

Fool.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
even if that lynch on me was a meme, what about the lynch on you then? since it seemed like he genuinely thought you were mafia day 0 and then felt bad about it
All the lynches were a meme, he pushed on me nonstop because it's me. Once I flipped townie and told him to avenge me he did... for a meme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
omni isn't so different?

Last game he contributed nothing

This game he contributed nothing

what's your point???
but he did contribute last game, he pushed for your lynch day 0 and then mine day 1, and claimed his role legit not trolling and faking his role name

even if it was meme lynches last game the fact he isn't doing that this game is still a difference

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
but he did contribute last game, he pushed for your lynch day 0 and then mine day 1, and claimed his role legit not trolling and faking his role name

even if it was meme lynches last game the fact he isn't doing that this game is still a difference
I mean 1)

DON'T FUCKING BASE AN ENTIRE LYNCH THIS GAME OFF OF HOW SOMEONE ACTED LAST GAME THAT SHOULD BE BANNED

2)

find one post from last game from omni that had solid analysis or a detailed explanation of why he wanted to lynch either of us, because trust me, it doesn't exist.

I'm going out now, probs wont respond til tomorrow morning or evening, if you lynch omni and he flips town and I die you guys deserve to lose... but inf and purple are scum so you should lynch them x

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean 1)

DON'T FUCKING BASE AN ENTIRE LYNCH THIS GAME OFF OF HOW SOMEONE ACTED LAST GAME THAT SHOULD BE BANNED
If there are no better leads then yes I will do that

find one post from last game from omni that had solid analysis or a detailed explanation of why he wanted to lynch either of us, because trust me, it doesn't exist.
But he still pushed for lynches. This game he hasn't. He didn't even vote for me until you did the next day, despite saying I was hilariously obviously scum