Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'll admit my read on purple is still very mixed. They are clearly desperate not to get lynched would could be noobiness or it could be scuminess. Or both IDK. That said, they seem to have a bit too much insight into the mafia's actions for my liking.

The vibe Im starting to get for Omni is a lot more of "I know I'm gonna be lynched so idgaf anymore". Which could say anything tbh, though their desperation not to get lynched and the fact that they've player a decent amount before leads me to believe they're mafia. I'm just going to hold off voting them to avoid a hammer right now.

I'd specifically like to hold off hammering bc Vyryn could you sum up for me why exactly you scumread Inffy?

Also I think the Celebi is supposed to represent Choco due to its intense interest in death/blood. (Also Choco is totally gonna be the next Quentin Tarantino y'all, you can thank me later)

Unvote
Vote purplepixies

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Because I don't believe for a moment that there's a reflection mechaism, at least not the way you guys have been discribing it. I'm sticking to it being a color theory, and if there is a reflection, it would only work opposite of whatever hand is pointing. Example: 16 shoots at any number but hits himself because a color already set screwed him over. Or, 16 shoots at any number but because of say 'green or yellow' it shoots the person directly opposite of them, which would be 8. Or something along those lines.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aqua you said there's no difference between how omni is this game and last game. Here's a sample of quotes from omni last game

As you can see he's actually contributing arguments/thoughts and reasons why people are mafia not just voting them and saying nothing else, or saying they're scum and not voting them until aqua does like he has in this game

Yes I know there are explanations for his behaviour that could mean he's town, but I'm not going to ignore the big difference here

"convincing everyone how she's 3p all day to suddenly preach how she could be mafia last hour is quite possibly the scummiest move out there"

"we'll have lynched two non mafia in a row, and lose an important town member during the night and setting the mood for a mafia dominated day discussion whereas lynching inffy means they lose momentum, notty can be proven or lynched and the discussions won't be as distorted without him"

"id rather have a lynch happen so please vote"

"inf what is the downside of lynching you right now? other than 'hurr u guys will never lynch notty if it ain't today'"

"hey guys maybe wait for someone who hasn't voted yet/is inactive to make input before arguing

you're just making it harder for people to catch up & say something"

"actually no, you did know about that, why are you lying at such a critical moment? And I meant the quotes about moog and whatnot"

"on p80 you quoted my post where I said im immortal so yes u did know"

"inf mdude leaving out the parts of the quotes that might influence people to vote you instead of notty sounds pretty manipulative to me regardless of any claimed intent :)"

"how exactly would she claim she was framed? explain me through that please"

"if mattys power is the deciding factor in lynching notty or not then yeah i don't see why it wouldn't as her only saving grace is gone"

"matty dying during the night would guarantee her lynch would it not"

"because she's harmless, if we suspect you to be mafia then lynching a potential mafia over a potential 3rd party vigilante who's totally harmless for the night is totally reasonable, not to mention it'd take away some from the suspicions toward me"

"you're awfully desperate to try and convince me to lynch notty - plus aqua said he wanted you OR notty dead tomorrow and yet you quoted the message where only notty is mentioned, at this point you're only digging your grave"

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Because I don't believe for a moment that there's a reflection mechaism, at least not the way you guys have been discribing it. I'm sticking to it being a color theory, and if there is a reflection, it would only work opposite of whatever hand is pointing. Example: 16 shoots at any number but hits himself because a color already set screwed him over. Or, 16 shoots at any number but because of say 'green or yellow' it shoots the person directly opposite of them, which would be 8. Or something along those lines.
So why aren't you voting Brian then?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Color has nothing to do with reflection.
Are you implying that players have no control over where there actions go and it's instead determined entirely by the color? Because that's the impression I'm getting.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Omni - 6 (Nottykitten, Purplepixies, MoltenAshes, Infected_Alien8_, TehBrian, Vyryn) [L-2]
Purplepixies - 3 (Timdood3, Omni, Stranger from planet 9) [L-5]
Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Aqua) [L-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
No, I say that if Weak could switch, other PRs could pick, but not by action, simply by positioning like Weak could. In which case I'd be dead by now if it were by action. Mafia killed HK because why waste a kill on me, when my own town has been convinced to kill me. No no no, they can kill me tonight, and probably perform another action against Inffy, in which case would leave the rest of inactive town easy prey. Plus, if town's not careful, they might end up with only vanilla town anyways, because someone already had sort of claimed they had abilities, soo... we're a little too exposed out here rn. I'd recommend town members to start becoming more active here because it's looking shit from where I'm standing.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No, I say that if Weak could switch, other PRs could pick, but not by action, simply by positioning like Weak could. In which case I'd be dead by now if it were by action.
What
Mafia killed HK because why waste a kill on me, when my own town has been convinced to kill me. No no no, they can kill me tonight, and probably perform another action against Inffy, in which case would leave the rest of inactive town easy prey.
Why would Mafia kill you tonight if the entire town is convinced to kill you? Why would Mafia ever kill an easy lynch target?

Plus, if town's not careful, they might end up with only vanilla town anyways, because someone already had sort of claimed they had abilities, soo... we're a little too exposed out here rn. I'd recommend town members to start becoming more active here because it's looking shit from where I'm standing.
Stop looking at your own posts then <3

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Nottykitten That's what I just said, why waste a kill on me when town's already against me? Inffy and Choco are next in line, after me, which leaves town with maybe 1 defender, if not 0. But keep eating mafia horse shit out of silver plates town, It's part of a nutritious breakfast. I'll be in dead chat laughing my ass off.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottykitten That's what I just said, why waste a kill on me when town's already against me? Inffy and Choco are next in line, after me, which leaves town with maybe 1 defender, if not 0. But keep eating mafia horse shit out of silver plates town, It's part of a nutritious breakfast. I'll be in dead chat laughing my ass off.
You're right the Mafia is gonna kill the host.

What have you been eating?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1) No, I say that if Weak could switch, other PRs could pick, but not by action, simply by positioning like Weak could. 2)In which case I'd be dead by now if it were by action. 3)Mafia killed HK because why waste a kill on me, when my own town has been convinced to kill me. No no no, they can kill me tonight, and probably perform another action against Inffy, in which case would leave the rest of inactive town easy prey. Plus, if town's not careful, they might end up with only vanilla town anyways, because someone already had sort of claimed they had abilities, soo... we're a little too exposed out here rn. I'd recommend town members to start becoming more active here because it's looking shit from where I'm standing.
1) That's pretty established that targeting is based on position.
2) How would you be dead by that difference? Are you saying mafia tried to kill you but that was somehow stopped?
3) Does this not contradict your previous sentence?

I'm not even going to bother trying to think about the rest of your post because it's frankly all over the place and I can't even make sense of it.

You've stated previously that you're confident mafia is going to try to kill you at night. You've also said that mafia wouldn't want to waste a kill of you. Which is it?!

Inffy and Choco are next in line,
I'm sorry, did you just say the mafia want to kill the host?