Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
With Dess' ability being bounced off of inf, onto to notme, that takes a three target ability down to two- which says "these two players read as town." So with inf no longer included in that report, he and purple no longer need to read as the same alignment, which reopens the possibility that they're a team. (Geez, that's a thought process I've been trying to put into words for two or three days now.)
And don't you think it would be wiser to try to lynch someone else who not only has a much higher chance of being mafia, but also can have a role which, in contrast to purples (if she is godfather), can harm us the following days and nights.
The first part of your question is rather loaded. It implies that purple has a very low chance of being mafia in the first place, which I disagree with. However, as for lynching someone with a more detrimental ability, yes that would be more beneficial. However, there's no way we can guarantee that, and we need to get all mafia members lynched anyway. The benefit of lynching a detrimental mafia role and the harm of lynching a helpful town role are not even close to equal; we're better off lynching the godfather than a cop, for example.

Added bonuses to lynching purple:
We determine whether inf is more likely to be mafia or town.
We can strengthen or disprove Dess' claim.

How many times do I have to vote purple before she dies??
Vote Purple

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
With Dess' ability being bounced off of inf, onto to notme, that takes a three target ability down to two- which says "these two players read as town." So with inf no longer included in that report, he and purple no longer need to read as the same alignment, which reopens the possibility that they're a team. (Geez, that's a thought process I've been trying to put into words for two or three days now.)
Dess' thing bounced off Inf into Molten.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The first part of your question is rather loaded. It implies that purple has a very low chance of being mafia in the first place, which I disagree with. However, as for lynching someone with a more detrimental ability, yes that would be more beneficial. However, there's no way we can guarantee that, and we need to get all mafia members lynched anyway. The benefit of lynching a detrimental mafia role and the harm of lynching a helpful town role are not even close to equal; we're better off lynching the godfather than a cop, for example.
To add to this, generally the godfather tends to be the one carrying out nightkills so if theyre dead another Mafia would need to sacrifise using their night action in order to do the nightkill (unless a certain trash setup allows Mafia to do both). It will essentially remove one ability from Mafia.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
The first part of your question is rather loaded. It implies that purple has a very low chance of being mafia in the first place, which I disagree with.
Well, she either has a 1/14 (if godfather exist) and 0 chance (if a godfather doesn't exist) to be mafia. Any other player has a x/14 chance of being mafia where x is the number of mafias. Unless godfather is the only mafia role to exist purple has a way lower chance to being mafia than any unproven player.

However, as for lynching someone with a more detrimental ability, yes that would be more beneficial. However, there's no way we can guarantee that (...)
Yes, thats correct, but should that be a reason to lynch the, unlikely but at best useless role for the mafias atm.

and we need to get all mafia members lynched anyway.
And the best way to do that by is to lynch the proven players?
The benefit of lynching a detrimental mafia role and the harm of lynching a helpful town role are not even close to equal; we're better off lynching the godfather than a cop, for example.
Yes and how is that relevant. You are in fact voting for someone who has a higher chance of being PR, such as the cop, than the unproven.

Both of these added bonuses will be figured out anyway if one of Inf, Purple, Notme or Dess dies or for some reason gets their roles revealed, or any investigative role may get something so its almost surely we will get the bonuses tomorrow anyway by doing nothing.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, she either has a 1/14 (if godfather exist) and 0 chance (if a godfather doesn't exist) to be mafia. Any other player has a x/14 chance of being mafia where x is the number of mafias. Unless godfather is the only mafia role to exist purple has a way lower chance to being mafia than any unproven player.
There is also the possibility of a lawyer (chooses a target to show as being innocent on reports) being present, and if that's the case, than it's the most likely case for them to use that ability on Purple. I don't see it as any less likely that she is mafia than anyone else.
Yes, thats correct, but should that be a reason to lynch the, unlikely but at best useless role for the mafias atm.
As Notty said, lynching the godfather forces the rest of the mafia to give up one of their abilities in order to preform the kill. I fail to see how that's a reason not to lynch them.
And the best way to do that by is to lynch the proven players?
Who is proven? No one is proven until the claims that prove them have been verified.
Yes and how is that relevant. You are in fact voting for someone who has a higher chance of being PR, such as the cop, than the unproven.
It's relevant because that's what we're talking about? You're saying we shouldn't try to lynch a potential godfather because there are people we have no information about. Is that statement true, yes or no?
Both of these added bonuses will be figured out anyway if one of Inf, Purple, Notme or Dess dies or for some reason gets their roles revealed, or any investigative role may get something so its almost surely we will get the bonuses tomorrow anyway by doing nothing.
The mafia aren't going to just give us these benefits though; they aren't obligated to kill any of these players. If we want them, we're going to have to lynch someone.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
There is also the possibility of a lawyer (chooses a target to show as being innocent on reports) being present, and if that's the case, than it's the most likely case for them to use that ability on Purple. I don't see it as any less likely that she is mafia than anyone else.
That role is very rare, and I highly doubt Choco and Alisha would let there be both a Godfather and a lawyer due to balancing issues in the setup so I still think that is at most 1/14 chance.
As Notty said, lynching the godfather forces the rest of the mafia to give up one of their abilities in order to preform the kill. I fail to see how that's a reason not to lynch them.
Ok sorry let me adjust myself. Only useful if the entire mafia team are good PRs and mafias cannot perform two night actions at once, which totally is better than getting any of the other mafia roles which at worst will do the same.
Who is proven? No one is proven until the claims that prove them have been verified.
Sorry: 93% proven.

It's relevant because that's what we're talking about? You're saying we shouldn't try to lynch a potential godfather because there are people we have no information about. Is that statement true, yes or no?
Don't understand what you mean by people we have no information about part, but yes I think we shouldn't lynch an only potential godfather and instead lynch a potential Godfather, a potential Hooker, a potential Mafia role cop, etc.

The mafia aren't going to just give us these benefits though; they aren't obligated to kill any of these players. If we want them, we're going to have to lynch someone.
We'll see.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also inf you labelled omni as slight scum and Brian and Dess as moderate scum but earlier you were preaching there was no other option except omni :thonk:, why change ur mind? (you even passed Brian off as not that scummy when I asked)
I never said there was no other option except omni. I said I was considering switching to vy or kropp a while ago
Lowkey considering switching to vy or kropp though
I also never said brian wasn't 'that scummy', I just disagreed with you that he was hiding or not making sense. I still think he's pretty scummy but those aren't the reasons why, and at the time I thought omni was more scummy than brian. My feelings have changed a bit since then though, I can't point to a specific reason, they just did.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Unusual_Dood can you find those quotes where you found hk more aggressive please?

what a passive aggresive comment and so out of place.

I said it doesnt sit right with me, not that it didnt make sense to me.

excuse me? The whole thing with the clock just set of some minor vibes on you. I cant pinpoint that exactly, cus its vibes <o>. That you later 'townread' purple, who i think could very well be scum, is what made the vibes stronger.

This sort of passive aggresive posts dont look pretty and only make the vibes stronger.
Ignoring omni for a sec here, before i voted you purple it was only dess and notty. There was even people saying they felt you are town (twg and inffy). This is by no means a bandwagon? The onlt clique that has happend was as you said omni and aqua, but, no offense to them, omni just plays like ???.

To me it seems you are just being pressured rightfully by a few players and are panicking.
Im not buying any of what you are saying inf, seems to me you are making an attempt at saving purple, even doe at this rate a lynch is gonna be hard to get at all.
I would classify some of her earlier posts as panicking, heck i even did already.
Sure bud. This feels fake to me.

seems to me its whats also happening this game.

Inffy you arent making sense to me, and thats usually a decent scum tell for you.
You trying to start a BW on me. You calling my vibes fake. You calling my interaction with twg fake.

Bare with me here cus im going to respond to all your question, but im on phone so its a tad harder.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Alerts broke for me which is why I've been MIA as far as rating posts agree go, I've done this once? And asfar as making no defense for my life half the time it's God damn near impossible to change inffy's mind once he scum reads somebody so I ultimately stop trying to and instead try to get back to scumhunting

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also please point me to the questions I need to answer, I know Omni is one of them and after rereading the thread I'm still confused. This is because he occasionally puts effort into his posts which makes me think he's town but it is also Omni so he could be Mafia and do this
Where did he put effort into a post?

Also what do you think of kropp?

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The benefit of lynching a detrimental mafia role and the harm of lynching a helpful town role are not even close to equal; we're better off lynching the godfather than a cop, for example.

Godfather, lmao. If I were godfather I would have killed Omni and Aqua, would have been thrown into a corner from how obvious my kills were, and then I'd be dead tonight. I'd be chillin if I were godfather, whomever that person is has had a nice relaxed run this whole time! As for the clock, I think I've said multiple times just in a softer indirect way, that it's not a person but various persons Weak being one of them who were town aligned, but please continue to make it easier for town to keep shoooting its smol army.

If Vy and Molten have abilities, there might be one who is mafia. Another thing that just occured to me, is that perhaps town PRs have the ability to choose who, but only third party win conditions have the ability to choose 'what' and that what could be the color (seems to be going in order but there's a posibility for it to be regardless of color, perhaps alternate conditions/actions in addition to color). So either Vy or Notme could be these and I would strongly hesitate to lynch them, however having them both be town aligned would give town too many roles I think. So I'm going to with the idea that both have 3rd party conditions, Weak and 2 other people being town aligned. Leaves town with 2-3 central roles, and 1 detective role, all of which of course, are at eachother's throats right now while mafia just chills at the sidelines. gg.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Godfather, lmao. If I were godfather I would have killed Omni and Aqua, would have been thrown into a corner from how obvious my kills were, and then I'd be dead tonight. I'd be chillin if I were godfather, whomever that person is has had a nice relaxed run this whole time! As for the clock, I think I've said multiple times just in a softer indirect way, that it's not a person but various persons Weak being one of them who were town aligned, but please continue to make it easier for town to keep shoooting its smol army.

If Vy and Molten have abilities, there might be one who is mafia. Another thing that just occured to me, is that perhaps town PRs have the ability to choose who, but only third party win conditions have the ability to choose 'what' and that what could be the color (seems to be going in order but there's a posibility for it to be regardless of color, perhaps alternate conditions/actions in addition to color). So either Vy or Notme could be these and I would strongly hesitate to lynch them, however having them both be town aligned would give town too many roles I think. So I'm going to with the idea that both have 3rd party conditions, Weak and 2 other people being town aligned. Leaves town with 2-3 central roles, and 1 detective role, all of which of course, are at eachother's throats right now while mafia just chills at the sidelines. gg.
If you were mafia you'd have already killed two players by Day One?
You don't think Notme can be town despite having a town investigation result from the same source as your own?
And since you seem oh so convinced that all of the town PRs are trying to get each other lynched, and the mafia aren't doing anything, who do you think that mafia are, and how many of them do you think there are?
And why are you so confident that there are so few town PRs?

I'm leaving to my parent's house for a few hours, I won't be able to respond until I get home.