Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway I'm gonna head to bed

I feel gross after being like 'I can see why you'd see what I said as insightful with my aqua/brian read', as if I was stroking my own ego or something

I don't think the brian read was that insightful, I can just see why he might think it was if he'd not considered what I was saying himself, and I can see why he might find my aqua read insightful if he's a stranger to aqua

I was just trying to make a fair analysis of whether vy was being genuine or not when he called me insightful

Anyway goodnight

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually before I sleep I'll give a reads list (if I haven't given a reason then it hasn't changed from before)

Dess - moderate scum
Tim - moderate town, slight third party
Notme - moderate town

Omni - slight scum
Aqua - moderate town
Notty - moderate town

Brian - slight-moderate scum
Kropp - slight scum - keeps lurking and not contributing his reads, but when he does speak he has townie tone
Stranger - moderate town, moderate third party

Vyryn - slight scum
UNU - moderate town - don't think he'd let himself in the position of having scumread a townie and hammering another if he was mafia, he's careful
Molten - moderate town

purple - strong town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I felt the need to fix it

Dess - moderate scum
Tim - moderate town, slight third party
Notme - moderate town
Omni - slight scum
Aqua - moderate town
Notty - moderate town
Brian - slight-moderate scum
Kropp - slight scum - keeps lurking and not contributing his reads, but when he does speak he has townie tone
Stranger - moderate town, moderate third party
Vyryn - slight scum
UNU - moderate town - don't think he'd let himself in the position of having scumread a townie and hammering another if he was mafia, he's careful
Molten - moderate town
purple - strong town

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty is suspicious not for disagreeing with you (my, you're pretty self-centered aren't ya?) but rather for not being swayed in the slightest by any of the alternative clock face possibilities offered. Notty remains, as far as I can see, far too convinced that the clock is a cop despite mounting evidence that it gives an effect (blue seems to roleblock both players it points to) and, perhaps more importantly, Notty's color conjectures offered with no reasoning at all beyond things like "red seems like an aggressive color" appeared to be trying way too hard.
Are you sure you're talking about me? Quote me where I say red is an aggressive color.

Also the cop-dial obviously can't be true not that Dess has come out so I feel pretty swayed so you're wrong there too.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
That seems like your quite confident Dess's claim is true.
If I were doubting it I'd of voted him. I see no reason for a Mafia to go and make this claim out of nowhere, and with the new information about reflections it makes even more sense as a role.

Also I really don't like Vy's tunneling on me nor his insistence that his role is the same as yours. Im gonna vote Vy for it and see what he has to say for himself.

Unvote
Vote Vyryn

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Omni - 5 (Purplepixies, MoltenAshes, TehBrian, Vyryn, Unusual_Dood) [L-3]
Purplepixies - 3 (Stranger from planet 9, Timdood3, Aqua) [L-5]
Vyryn - 3 (Infected_Alien8, Omni, Nottykitten) [L-5]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean hey dude there's always a chance ur dumbassery isn't a ruse

Because why would a townie want people lynched so much that they'd lie and try to manipulate people to get their way?

Either speculate and give up if you don't have the evidence or give proof

don't lie to town to get ur way
Okay but why are you so sure she's lying rather than misremembering?
her original reason for claiming we (omni and I) were mafia was how we jumped on her and "encouraged a bandwagon" as soon as it was revealed TWG was town her reason for finding us suspicious was the literal opposite.
Not opposite, in addition. But sure man, less modelos next time fam.
Oh yeah in my drunken ways I forgot to add that this is all in addition to confirmation bias inwhich she has continuously ignored other plays who have done exactly what she has accused us of whilst abruptly changing her mind without adressing that whenever it's brought up. She originally claimed omni and I were mafia as (something along the lines of) "mafia usually start bandwagons".

However, during the TWG lynch she accused us again despite the fact Inf and Notty started the Bandwagon. Upon being pushed she gave the opposite reason, that he had joined the lynch half way thru and then added that we had been aggressively egging on the lynch. Neither me nor omni posted once after voting and did not see TWGs claim (or atleast respond to it) until after he was hammered. These were all actions you had taken during the lynch and yet she still and still is forcing a narrative where we somehow controlled the lynch as mafia.

Also inf you labelled omni as slight scum and Brian and Dess as moderate scum but earlier you were preaching there was no other option except omni :thonk:, why change ur mind? (you even passed Brian off as not that scummy when I asked)

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Purplepixies - 3 (Stranger from planet 9, Timdood3, Aqua) [L-5]
Why are people voting purple? If you are convinced purple is mafia, you place your vote on Dess because that means he is lying. And Dess could be mafia even when purple is town, so it really makes no sense to me to vote purple instead of Dess

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why are people voting purple? If you are convinced purple is mafia, you place your vote on Dess because that means he is lying. And Dess could be mafia even when purple is town, so it really makes no sense to me to vote purple instead of Dess
Because I think there's a high chance that purple is godfather.