Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I just think the game would be unbalanced if there were that many town sided PRs. Obviously Aqua and Omni were my peronal examples, mafia wouldn't lynch its own lol. Town already mislynched Weak, you claim to have some abilites, that leaves Vy and Molten, not Notty (I need to stop working and playing at the same time, I keep confusing all my damn names here) who claim have the same abilities. Now, that's 5 in my head possibly 6, sounds like a lot, but totally doable if some are 3rd party which aren't necesarily evil, but then again it depends on which side those 3rd parties choose. At this point, I wouldn't lynch (if chosen to believe the claims), let alone we do another Weak fiasco. So far, I can see that your claim could be highly believable that you did indeed see 3 players and their alingments, but then again you're still questioning me, which is now making me very wary of you actually seeing our full roles. :mad: I was hoping at least.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If Vy and Molten have abilities, there might be one who is mafia. Another thing that just occured to me, is that perhaps town PRs have the ability to choose who, but only third party win conditions have the ability to choose 'what' and that what could be the color (seems to be going in order but there's a posibility for it to be regardless of color, perhaps alternate conditions/actions in addition to color). So either Vy or Notme could be these and I would strongly hesitate to lynch them,
Why would you strongly hesitate to lynch them?

Also purple, could you give a reads list?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did you Timdood3 in fact see our full roles, because why would you go after me? That doesn't sound right at all. If I wasn't so hard pressed on Omni you'd ping my godfather radar simply for going after someone like me after claiming to see my role.
Dess is the person who claimed you, me and raxo were innocent, not tim

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.
Can I just point out that this bolded part is actually quite problematic for us, since we need pretty much all townies (assuming 4+1 antitown) to vote on the same player to kill a mafia, or mafias can technically force a nl by lack of votes.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can I just point out that this bolded part is actually quite problematic for us, since we need pretty much all townies (assuming 4+1 antitown) to vote on the same player to kill a mafia, or mafias can technically force a nl by lack of votes.
Oh damn I thought that was just for day 0

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn't lynch (if chosen to believe the claims), let alone we do another Weak fiasco. So far, I can see that your claim could be highly believable that you did indeed see 3 players and their alingments, but then again you're still questioning me, which is now making me very wary of you actually seeing our full roles. :mad: I was hoping at least.
You don't want to lynch at all? That's a bit unhelpful, don't you think? As town, wouldn't you want to utilize all the potential kills we have?

And do enlighten me, because I don't quite get where this is coming from: [assuming it was me who investigated you, since that's the context in which you said it] your implication seems to be that if I had just seen your alignment, I'd have dropped my suspicion by now, but since I'm still questioning you, I must have seen your role. What would cause that difference in thought?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Godfather, lmao. If I were godfather I would have killed Omni and Aqua, would have been thrown into a corner from how obvious my kills were, and then I'd be dead tonight. I'd be chillin if I were godfather, whomever that person is has had a nice relaxed run this whole time! As for the clock, I think I've said multiple times just in a softer indirect way, that it's not a person but various persons Weak being one of them who were town aligned, but please continue to make it easier for town to keep shoooting its smol army.
Why is this phrased so much like a Donald trump tweet?

Sad.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Omni - 6 (Purplepixies, MoltenAshes, TehBrian, Vyryn, Unusual_Dood, Notme) [L-2]
Purplepixies - 3 (Stranger from planet 9, Timdood3, Aqua) [L-5]
Vyryn - 3 (Infected_Alien8, Omni, Nottykitten) [L-5]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also Aqua

Also considering dess has been pretty pro his lynch so far, rating posts agree and making no defence for his life it rings pretty suspicious to me.

Especially since inf has also been pushing hard for his lynch.
Why does me pushing hard for his lynch make him more suspicious to you?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also Aqua
Because if you were in cahoots and he wanted to suicide to /prove/ ur innocence somehow, pitting yourself against him and then admitting ur mistake once he flips town would make you seem the most genuine. This especially when dess is doing nothing to defend himself, if you have planned for him dying who else would be a better executioner than the king of Miss-lynches himself?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because if you were in cahoots and he wanted to suicide to /prove/ ur innocence somehow, pitting yourself against him and then admitting ur mistake once he flips town would make you seem the most genuine. This especially when dess is doing nothing to defend himself, if you have planned for him dying who else would be a better executioner than the king of Miss-lynches himself?
So we're in 'cahoots' but Dess is going to flip town, and the whole plan is that we force me to mislynch him so that I look like I'm genuinely townie because I made a mistake? Why would Dess flip town if we're mafia buddies and why would we want me to kill him if he's going to flip town just so I can pretend I made a mistake? And since when am I a king of 'Miss-lynches'?

To name a few posts Infected_alien8_
I don't believe you genuinely think those posts have effort in them. The first one sure there's an actual argument for the first time in the game after I quoted him giving actual arguments last game, but other than that I see nothing.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I literally said a few posts above that I can't be bothered with arguing against inffy because from my own personal experience once he scum reads somebody he rarely changes his mind about them, Alisha was an exception to that last game though.

If anybody else scum reads me I'm more than willing to respond to those questions but please let me know what they are.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm confused, what games are you using as a reference for omni being 'tehe trollapalooza time'?
To clarify when I said that, every game I have ever seen omni in, an granted especially if Aqua is in it too, he never really seems to take it seriously and instead would rather troll the entire time. I'm not going to look into every single game to prove a point though.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And since when am I a king of 'Miss-lynches'?
since always.

And yea it's a stretch but it's the only way to explain how you and dess are acting despite being "proven"

and there are numerous ways for dess to flip townie if there is a lawyer type or tailor type role, or an amalgamation of both.

...Which is why we can't clear anything off of the table yet, tho if he does flip town I'm not going to immediately force a lynch on you lmao

That being said, I still want purple gone. I still can't see her actions being townie and in the impossibly small chance she is, she's clearly a detriment