Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fair point, I guess a better way of phrasing it is that your reads felt incomplete. It didn't feel like the normal thought process you would have put into it, ergo in my mind fake.
Eh I just struggle to buy that you accidentally used the word 'fake' when you weren't insinuating they weren't genuine

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Eh I just struggle to buy that you accidentally used the word 'fake' when you weren't insinuating they weren't genuine
I never said that it was an accident. I intentionally used the word fake because that is what it seemed like to me. From my perspective you having reads that weren't truly complete didn't truly read like you and felt fake to me. However, your actions the entire time have screamed town at me so I never had a reason to doubt you. Your reads however, namely on Purple is one of the major ones that felt so fake to me because from my perspective she was doing something that was so clearly mafia and normally I thought of it as something you would have agreed with.

My reads on purple have changed though with how much she was pushing Omni, the entire game, but I still don't see how you could have seen her actions as town sided.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I never said that it was an accident. I intentionally used the word fake because that is what it seemed like to me. From my perspective you having reads that weren't truly complete didn't truly read like you and felt fake to me. However, your actions the entire time have screamed town at me so I never had a reason to doubt you. Your reads however, namely on Purple is one of the major ones that felt so fake to me because from my perspective she was doing something that was so clearly mafia and normally I thought of it as something you would have agreed with.

My reads on purple have changed though with how much she was pushing Omni, the entire game, but I still don't see how you could have seen her actions as town sided.
Also something not being genuine is another word for something being fake is it not? So simply it was just a choice of words.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

by 'accident' I mean "'fake' seems like a decent word to describe this thing I'm thinking of, even though that thing isn't 'disingenuous"'

and if you did think they were disingenuous then why would I seem townie

and what about my actions 'screamed town' exactly?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
by 'accident' I mean "'fake' seems like a decent word to describe this thing I'm thinking of, even though that thing isn't 'disingenuous"'

and if you did think they were disingenuous then why would I seem townie

so like, accident as in, 'oh at the time I thought this word fit but I guess not'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also something not being genuine is another word for something being fake is it not? So simply it was just a choice of words.
So you did think I wasn't being genuine?

So when you said my purple read was "incredible fake" you meant "incredibly not genuine" and yet you still thought I deserved a town read?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
To name one, you going after me for most of the game. Why would a mafia member draw so much light onto themselves and cast doubt on somebody who is a claimed town PR? It doesn't seem like an action mafia would take especially when it comes to the "proving" of three different town members.

Not only this but you take the time to question things and don't just follow along which yes I know if your playstyle but it feels town to me. It doesn't seem you like are pretending to be town.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So you did think I wasn't being genuine?

So when you said my purple read was "incredible fake" you meant "incredibly not genuine" and yet you still thought I deserved a town read?
Your words not mine. As seen by the below.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
To name one, you going after me for most of the game. Why would a mafia member draw so much light onto themselves and cast doubt on somebody who is a claimed town PR? It doesn't seem like an action mafia would take especially when it comes to the "proving" of three different town members.

Not only this but you take the time to question things and don't just follow along which yes I know if your playstyle but it feels town to me. It doesn't seem you like are pretending to be town.
Well, going after you after your claim was before you said I was townie despite sounding 'incredibly fake' with my purple read

Your words not mine. As seen by the below.
I'm confused. What did you mean exactly by this post:

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 6 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Vyryn - 5 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Dess, Timdood3, Aqua) [L-2]
Nottykitten - 1 (Vyryn) [L-6]
TehBrian - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [L-6]

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 6 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Well, going after you after your claim was before you said I was townie despite sounding 'incredibly fake' with my purple read

I'm confused. What did you mean exactly by this post:
You were saying that you were confused as to why I was saying I was saying your reads were fake when I meant that they weren't genuine weren't you? I was just stating that those two are synonymous and that I just made a choice of words.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You were saying that you were confused as to why I was saying I was saying your reads were fake when I meant that they weren't genuine weren't you? I was just stating that those two are synonymous and that I just made a choice of words.
No, I thought you were saying that by 'fake' you didn't mean disingenuous but you meant they didn't feel complete and felt not normal for me

If you truly meant that they weren't genuine, then I go back to saying 'why would you think I was a townie who was giving reads that weren't genuine aka were fake'

And if you meant they weren't genuine then why were you trying to say that 'fake' was a poor word choice when fake means not genuine? Because it seems like you tried to worm out of it and then thought I was okay with you saying disingenuous instead of fake so then turned it into 'oh well that's what I meant' and missed the point I was making

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Missed Dess's vote unless I missed an unvote or something weird is going on
Fixed it, thanks for pointing it out! Here's a repost anyway:

—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 6 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Vyryn - 5 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Dess, Timdood3, Aqua) [L-2]
Nottykitten - 1 (Vyryn) [L-6]
TehBrian - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [L-6]

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 6 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Vyryn

Reaction score
Well I'm at L-2 now so yeah I'll claim.
I'm Ivy
I have a one shot ability that lets me create a reflection barrier for one night so any action directed at the people 3 to my left all the way to 3 to my right on the clock will be reflected depending on the angle it came in from.
Not sure what I can to convince you, but I'm townie.

Vyryn

Reaction score
One thing might help. Look at the only confirmed mafia so far, Omni. Did I strike you as connected to him at all?
I don't think so. Instead, look at who did seem to be connected to him: Notty, for defending him with pretty much no compelling reason, perhaps Aqua for the same reason, and discreetly Inffy for bussing him but never actually voting him, and trying to get people to look elsewhere. Very interesting that these are the same people who're spearheading my lynch.
Those are the people we should be considering lynching, in addition to perhaps Kroppeb for the suspected reflection of last night's kill.