The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boooo

Reaction score
he should could be vig but wait maybe he could be a serial killer or a mafia, i think he should tell us his vice and maybe we might find out
I doubt his vice is gonna reveal that

Nottykitten where'd the cult thing come from

he litterally said he designates someone incase his vice triggers and while ender did say vices may not necessarily be negative i just dont get how someone whos related to drugs visiting someone else is going to end well (plus again my vice is negative so right now im favouring that basically all vices prob are negative)
That's a pretty dumb assumption to make
btw im betting boo has a drug related vice as well, since when me and ender was theorycrafting (is this a popular word ive only seen it a few times before) about tim having a drug related vice, boo said that we appeared so certain that tim had a drug related vice and that that was suspicious/indicative of something but from my perspective nothing me/ender said was saying that tim 100% absolutely had a drug related vice so it always stuck out to me

i dont even KNOW if i should be saying this stuff or if its better to keep it quiet
Wrong, but regardless you shouldn't try and out peoples vices

Speaking of vices, i don't see any reason at all that would make it beneficial to claim them or try and out others' vices, so lets cut it out, okay?

Boooo

Reaction score
tbh i want tim to fullclaim at this point, he has already given out plenty of information about his role so anyone who would want to know anything specific has probably already figured out whatever it is they want to know for whatever reason, so not claiming fully only serves to confuse the rest of us, which is fairly detrimental to the general discussion, and thus detrimental to the town
This is retarded, how in the hell did you come to this conclusion??

It's really not
Okay, enlighten me, how isn't it?

Boooo

Reaction score
this screams to me that you know something we dont

also idk why i didnt ask this earlier but does anyone want to tell us if their vice is actually positive rather than negative
screams i know what lol, and how?
My point here is is that you cant assume that all vices are negative unless you know several vices that support that theory and youre the only person to claim that your vice was negative right?

hipmeow

Reaction score
My point here is is that you cant assume that all vices are negative unless you know several vices that support that theory and youre the only person to claim that your vice was negative right?
plus id like to know how someone who is linked to drugs and their vice causing them to visit someone could result in a positive outcome

why do you even care about the answer to this question since tbh your whole 'I want to know if vices can be good' thing sounds like busywork to me
whats the harm in asking

hipmeow

Reaction score
I already said that sharing more information about our vices is probably a bad idea. But my point still stands, you cant assume all vices are negative or that all vices are positive until you have more information than what we have
i fail to see how telling everyone if our vice affects us and others positively or negatively will result in like the mafia gaining infinite power or something

Boooo

Reaction score
plus id like to know how someone who is linked to drugs and their vice causing them to visit someone could result in a positive outcome

First of all i didn't say vices linked to drugs were good or bad things, i only said that we cant assume all vices are good or bad and some vices might not be linked to drugs
whats the harm in asking
the harm is outing for vice information, which i have a feeling wont be very good for town

Boooo

Reaction score
i fail to see how telling everyone if our vice affects us and others positively or negatively will result in like the mafia gaining infinite power or something
I never said it would give them infinite power, i just said i don't think sharing more information about our vices would be good for town but I'm open to hearing why you think it would be
Why would it be a bad idea?
There could be a VID

Status
Not open for further replies.